Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My personal opinion is the White Hats are screwing with the Elite and are playing them letting them destroy themselves and their remaining strong arm, NATO.

I feel Russia is aligned with the White Hats in waging war on the Elite and their Banksters.

When Russia and the White Hats are ready, Russia will use small tactical nukes on NATO in Ukraine.
When they do the upset NATO countries will have their own military prevent them from using nukes in retaliation.
Thus NATO will die on the vine.

My only hope is Germany realizes this and stays out of Ukraine entirely.
Otherwise Russia will gladly vindicate the 27 million Russian deaths in WWII.

Your thoughts?
I wish I could be so optimistic.

Personally, I believe everything is aligning to the biblical prophecies and things are getting ready to be awful.

I think Russia is the Gog/Magog of the Bible. I think the church will be raptured out at some point in the next 50 years (possibly very soon). I think a temple will be rebuilt in Israel and sacrifices of the red heifer will begin. (There are already plans for this.) Israel and a group of middle eastern countries will go to war and there will be the destruction of Syria. Russia will fulfill their prophetic roles. Isreal will make a disastrous covenant with the antichrist and then the tribulation will occur. There will be a one world order with a mark of the beast which will be a requirement to participate in the economy.

I know people here think I'm nuts and that's okay, but that is my personal belief. I have seen too much to deny the existence of Christ. So, I'll deal with folks shaking their heads and thinking I'm nuts! I am a little nuts.

In my opinion, the best prepping one can do is prepping their hearts by submitting to God. Not everyone here agrees and I won't argue with anyone over it or treat anyone poorly, but my prayers are that each of you here are ultimately saved through God's grace and mercy on those who love him.

Though I believe in a pre-trib rapture, I do think we will face some very, very difficult times before we go. The Bible tells us so much. We have to fight against the evil and prepare to face those times.

Just my 2 cents.

Why are Denmark women being called up for duty? Maybe I should be happy about my age.

Well, I'm too old to be called up by anyone for anything..(unless I owe money or they want donation)..😂..plus I don't live in Denmark!

Whew! Safe to say, at least I'll dodge that bullet!

How does Mt. 24 start? When shall the end of these things be and the sign of thy coming? In all this detail he gives in answer, did he forget to mention that he comes back beforehand to take us? No, but he does say , after the tribulation of those days you shall see the sign of the son of man coming in the clouds of heaven to send forth his angels to gather his elect. Also in Mark. But , does it matter when to me. But great post , and well timed.
Tomorrow when you study the news , replace the words deep state or Kabal with Babylon the great whore that sits up on many waters,( drunken with the blood of saints?) See if the news doesn't get a lot more real.. thanks again for your post.

Sorry , didn't post your quote
I wish I could be so optimistic.

Personally, I believe everything is aligning to the biblical prophecies and things are getting ready to be awful.

I think Russia is the Gog/Magog of the Bible. I think the church will be raptured out at some point in the next 50 years (possibly very soon). I think a temple will be rebuilt in Israel and sacrifices of the red heifer will begin. (There are already plans for this.) Israel and a group of middle eastern countries will go to war and there will be the destruction of Syria. Russia will fulfill their prophetic roles. Isreal will make a disastrous covenant with the antichrist and then the tribulation will occur. There will be a one world order with a mark of the beast which will be a requirement to participate in the economy.

I know people here think I'm nuts and that's okay, but that is my personal belief. I have seen too much to deny the existence of Christ. So, I'll deal with folks shaking their heads and thinking I'm nuts! I am a little nuts.

In my opinion, the best prepping one can do is prepping their hearts by submitting to God. Not everyone here agrees and I won't argue with anyone over it or treat anyone poorly, but my prayers are that each of you here are ultimately saved through God's grace and mercy on those who love him.

Though I believe in a pre-trib rapture, I do think we will face some very, very difficult times before we go. The Bible tells us so much. We have to fight against the evil and prepare to face those times.

Just my 2 cents.

Not so sweetie. Many of us in here very much believe in God and his Word. As for the rapture? I’m torn as when it will happen. God has not given me a clear answer on when it will happen.

How does Mt. 24 start? When shall the end of these things be and the sign of thy coming? In all this detail he gives in answer, did he forget to mention that he comes back beforehand to take us? No, but he does say , after the tribulation of those days you shall see the sign of the son of man coming in the clouds of heaven to send forth his angels to gather his elect. Also in Mark. But , does it matter when to me. But great post , and well timed.
Tomorrow when you study the news , replace the words deep state or Kabal with Babylon the great whore that sits up on many waters,( drunken with the blood of saints?) See if the news doesn't get a lot more real.. thanks again for your post.
I have been back and forth on that timing, too, so I definitely could be wrong. I take Matthew 24 to be written specifically towards the Jewish people.

Either way, you're right; we know we will have suffering. I don't expect the rapture will be in my lifetime, but I hope it will be in my childrens'.

Not so sweetie. Many of us in here very much believe in God and his Word. As for the rapture? I’m torn as when it will happen. God has not given me a clear answer on when it will happen.
Seems the mid term rapture is a relatively new doctrine when compared to the doctrinal history of the church. The articles of faith did confirm a strong conviction that if it was good enough for our Lord and the early church to suffer death and persecution then it be good enough for us to die for the faith too., Where as the church was seen as the continuation of the spiritual Israel of God which included believers from the 4 corners of the world. Now with the new beliefs of Nelson Darby from the 19th century England which were rather revolutionary and perhaps heretical he put the Jewish ones entirely above and outside the standard realm of Christian salvation classifying them as serving God in one of his many dispensation periods of prophecy. My bible only teaches one universal body the body of Christ the Israel of God and not two. Peachy Bruce Gore seminary teaching ( the age of Dispensationalismin in America ) might be some help. You find on U tube. Maybe these books may be of some interest as well. Our bible says if anyone comes with a different gospel other than the gospel of Christ even if he a angel let him be accursed.
BD67AE90-B785-402D-AA9C-2DF293319149.jpeg
DFA5937A-0923-48A9-92D2-59B3F986AEEF.jpeg

I am here on this earth at God’s discretion. If being here thru the Tribulation is his wish, I will gladly do his will!
That be good we not. We not want any rapturous ones going AOL thinking they are flying off to heaven when they be merely hiding under their bed : ) All be required with ammo and gun fully loaded

That be good we not. We not want any rapturous ones going AOL thinking they are flying off to heaven when they be merely hiding under their bed : ) All be required with ammo and gun fully loaded
Haha I don't think any peppers are going to be hiding under their beds regardless of their interpretation.

Nobody knows for sure. (unless God has given you specific knowledge, in which case you are wise to heed whatever he says!)

You don't pack jumper cables because you expect your battery to go dead, you do it because you don't know the future. 😊

So, what do you think this means as far as war with them? Do you expect they'd nuke us into an oblivion or try to salvage the land?
It is just my personal guess , but I don't think they will Nuke us into oblivion even though they likely could . Like all wars fought since the dawn of mankind , the victors want to reap the spoils of war . As much as most despise the leadership in the United States Capitol , I don't expect them to destroy it , not out of some code of war but because they want to leave the idiot in charge in a position that he can surrender the country . Much of the country would be destroyed to bring on the surrender but they especially want the fertile land for agriculture . -- This theory applies to other countries as well .

Totally agree on them wanting the land. China is backing them, and we all know they have a multi year plan to take it.

In my humble opinion I can see them taking out DC because they know biden will be in a bunker. Taking out DC puts them in a better position, because it disables much of our government system. Taking out NYC as well as the military bases on the coast is a real advantage too.

Latest posts

Back