Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

“David Petraeus: US May Lead Multinational Force Against Russia in Ukraine​

1666558229937.png

On Saturday in an interview with L’Express from France, David Petraeus stated a “multinational force” led by the US may intervene in Ukraine.

“We are talking about the intervention of the North Atlantic Alliance in the event of an attack on one of the NATO members. But it is necessary to consider the option of using not NATO forces in Ukraine, but multinational forces that have nothing to do with NATO,” Petraeus said.

“This is a different situation. There is no need to draw red lines in terms of an attack on any NATO country in order to talk about the operation of the 5th article of the charter. You can also respond to challenges as a multinational force led by the United States,” he added.

David Petraeus was the former general of the American army, commander of the International Assistance and Security Force in Afghanistan between 2010 and 2011 and director of the CIA from 2011 to 2012.

TRY JUST TRY to convince me of any difference between:
NATO TROOPS INTERVENING IN THE UKRAINE.....
and...
A MULTINATIONAL TASK FORCE INTERVENING IN THE UKRAINE....

AND THEN......EXPLAIN WHO IN THE WORLD IS STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT "BE A PART OF NATO!" BUT WILLING TO BE A PART OF THE MULTINATIONAL TASK FORCE WHO WILL VOLUNTARILY GO UP AGAINST RUSSIA!!!

BS BS BS BS BS and more BS

I did not poke shit, but I have to live with the consequences now and here. We are gearing up for a cold winter, getting more wood, more propane and more food. Got another 60 rolls of TP today too...
Here is the latest info on the Crimean Bridge:

There is an old "country wisdom" saying attributed to Harry Truman "Don't kick a fresh turd on a hot day."

“David Petraeus: US May Lead Multinational Force Against Russia in Ukraine​

View attachment 17681

On Saturday in an interview with L’Express from France, David Petraeus stated a “multinational force” led by the US may intervene in Ukraine.

“We are talking about the intervention of the North Atlantic Alliance in the event of an attack on one of the NATO members. But it is necessary to consider the option of using not NATO forces in Ukraine, but multinational forces that have nothing to do with NATO,” Petraeus said.

“This is a different situation. There is no need to draw red lines in terms of an attack on any NATO country in order to talk about the operation of the 5th article of the charter. You can also respond to challenges as a multinational force led by the United States,” he added.

Did you see this from the Heritage Foundation as well?
The only branch this year assessed as "strong" was the Marines. Army: weak, USAF: very weak, Navy: weak

https://www.heritage.org/military/an-assessment-of-us-military-power
https://www.heritage.org/military-strength/assessment-us-military-power

The only branch this year assessed as "strong" was the Marines. Army: weak, USAF: very weak, Navy: weak
FUNNY...when I am feeling WEAK, I just wanna sleep and have everybody leave me alone...don't think it is a good time to be starting the WWIII if you are being judged as BEING WEAK or even VERY WEAK??????

FUNNY...when I am feeling WEAK, I just wanna sleep and have everybody leave me alone...don't think it is a good time to be starting the WWIII if you are being judged as BEING WEAK or even VERY WEAK??????
What gets me is that assessment was done by the Heritage Foundation. Not exactly a liberal bastion of anti-military sentiment.

There were some pictures that came out of some of the "trans" military leaders. It is a propaganda gift for Putin and Xi.

A good report what it has to do with the Russian warning of a dirty bomb, only the Zelensky regime would profit from it in the end, Russia would have no benefit from such a bomb.

https://report24.news/ex-pfizer-viz...-flag-atombombe-in-der-ukraine/?feed_id=23880
What Petraeus says and wants would mean suicide for the world either way, if some idiot goes into Ukraine with a "multinational force" Russia will flatten Ukraine very quickly and the countries that still want this will experience very bad consequences.
Petraeus finds his ideas probably funny and good, in the first place he does not have to worry about his ### because Europe will take the first blow, but the USA could pay afterwards for the ideas of Petraeus and Grandpa Joe very expensive.

I still say that Ukraine is worth absolutely nothing, only our elite wants to ignite a nuclear world war 3 at any cost, and it will come if it continues for a few more days.

Only if and when MILLIONS speak out will their voices be heard, AND NOT HERDED out of the auditorium.
Let the sheep follow THEIR shepard to the SLAUGHTER HOUSE, you cannot help them anyway....
Those blinded are following those who blinded them with great words of motivation but without any love of country behind them. There is, was and always will be those who blindly and even open-eyed follow the charismatic speakers of the time.
JUST IMAGINE...if HITLER would have been a Born-again Christian...where would Germany be today???
If Stalin would have been a christian, how great a land Russia would be???
The blind lead the blind and both will fall into a pit...sound familiar??
He who prepares a pit for others, will fall into it himself.....sound familiar?? Live free, Gary

A first class report from a former US Army Colonel about Ukraine and the danger of another army going in.
He assesses the matter well, and he also says openly which Eastern Europeans would probably love to go in there and that Grandpa Joe probably also participates.
Joe is no longer lucid, an ideal starting position for the 3rd World War, only one who is no longer lucid sends his army into Russia.

https://de.rt.com/international/153...view-weisses-haus-plant-intervention-ukraine/
Let's never hope that one morning we will hear that the USA has invaded Ukraine/Russia. It will probably be the last disaster that we will experience.

A first class report from a former US Army Colonel about Ukraine and the danger of another army going in.
He assesses the matter well, and he also says openly which Eastern Europeans would probably love to go in there and that Grandpa Joe probably also participates.
Joe is no longer lucid, an ideal starting position for the 3rd World War, only one who is no longer lucid sends his army into Russia.

https://de.rt.com/international/153...view-weisses-haus-plant-intervention-ukraine/
Let's never hope that one morning we will hear that the USA has invaded Ukraine/Russia. It will probably be the last disaster that we will experience.

RT (Russian Times) is a government owned news outlet. I don't trust any media much less a government owned media outlet: ours or theirs doesn't matter.

Parts of that interview was decently transcribed, a lot of the interview was omitted. Especially any part that would make someone think that not all Americans are behind what Crappy Pants Joe is planning.

Here is the whole interview.

Last edited:
Einstein once said "I don't know what weapons might be used in World War III. But there isn't any doubt what weapons will be used in World War IV."

"And what are those?" he was asked.

"Stone spears," he replied.

RT is a government owned news outlet. I don't trust any media much less a government owned media outlet: ours or theirs doesn't matter.

Parts of that interview was decently transcribed, a lot of the interview was omitted. Especially any part that would make someone think that not all Americans are behind what Crappy Pants Joe is planning.

Here is the whole interview.

Russia knows that not all Americans are behind Grandpa Joe, yet there are 5000 US soldiers of the 101st Airborne in Romania. Who sent them there and with what task?

We are very close, too close to the inferno of a 3rd world war, Grandpa Joe, England and Poland want this war at any price. Whoever goes first into Ukraine or Russia will pay too high a price, but it will hit the wrong ones as always.

Russia knows that not all Americans are behind Grandpa Joe, yet there are 5000 US soldiers of the 101st Airborne in Romania. Who sent them there and with what task?

We are very close, too close to the inferno of a 3rd world war, Grandpa Joe, England and Poland want this war at any price. Whoever goes first into Ukraine or Russia will pay too high a price, but it will hit the wrong ones as always.

Just as I believe there are Iranians and other foreigners wearing a Russian uniform in Ukraine, I believe there are already Poles and others doing the same wearing Ukranian uniforms.

No "side" is without blame in any of this.

Most wars when studied in hindsight are filled with missed opportunities where it could have been avoided...many what ifs...always.

EMP???

2ND NOV 2022, 17:00

Space satellite launch​

Russia has launched a Soyuz rocket carrying a military satellite into space, Russian news agencies reported on Wednesday citing the defence ministry.
The rocket – a Soyuz-2.1b medium-class launch vehicle – was launched at 9:48 a.m. Moscow time (0648 GMT) from the Plesetsk Cosmodrome, the ministry was quoted as saying.
1667443050422.png

It did not provide details about the purpose of the satellite.

Last edited:
EMP???

2ND NOV 2022, 17:00

Space satellite launch​

Russia has launched a Soyuz rocket carrying a military satellite into space, Russian news agencies reported on Wednesday citing the defence ministry.
The rocket – a Soyuz-2.1b medium-class launch vehicle – was launched at 9:48 a.m. Moscow time (0648 GMT) from the Plesetsk Cosmodrome, the ministry was quoted as saying.
It did not provide details about the purpose of the satellite.
I would BET its an EMP weapon!!!!

Latest posts

Back