Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The A-10C Warthog has chaff, flares, an MWS (Missile Warning System), and an ALQ-184 ECM pod (Electronic Countermeasure) which can confuse and jam anti-aircraft missiles detected by the MWS.

They have been extensively upgraded since the days of Gulf War I when they were vulnerable to anti aircraft missiles.
Everything you say is true, but that still does mean Warthogs depoloyed to Ukraine will survive Ukraine skies.
The quality of the pilot contributes to determining the likelihood of an aircraft surviving.

What a freaking surprise. . .NOT! Of coarse they denied all involvement. That is what the corrupt Ukrainian Government does. . .
Ukraine Denies Killing Daughter of Putin Ally in Car Bombing Outside Moscow

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/59096082-the-great-awakening-vs-the-great-reset
1661292626431.jpeg

I am honestly worried about our country . . . seems like we are doomed right now and it really scares me. The east coast is warning of a nuclear attack this last week from Russia. Now Americans are being told to flee Kiev because of a nuclear fallout situation. That can and will spread across the globe. I hear both sides are at fault. Since Russians are in control of this Nuclear site, I tend to believe it is the Ukraine bombing this site. IF anyone has fist hand knowledge let me know if I am wrong?

The only way we WIN in this war with the truly evil WEFfers is to turn local for everything. Grow our own food and raise our own meat...therefore keeping them from starving us. Unite with locals for protection and trade. I’ve been in touch with our county sheriff and he is all over these coming fights!

Stay Strong! God is on our side!!

Last edited:
It should be clear to everyone by now the Ukrainian Cause is the cause celeb of the Left. That country's corruption allowed their elites to treat it like a piggy bank---a profit machine off the books. Now, on top of all their other recent wars, they want us to fund their latest fool's errand with our tax money. We have absolutely no national interest in Ukraine. Whether they survive or join NATO or do anything else is of no concern to us.

But now Former Vice President Biden has destroyed the Nordstream pipeline in an illegal effort to damage Russia. Of course it is damaging Germany too but no real leftist gives a rat's rear about Germany. They are all just suspected Nazis in their eyes and so less than human.

Rather than years of congressional investigation, a reward needs to be offered for information linking Biden to this crime. Some organization or rich individual needs to come forth and post a meaningful reward in a secure place like maybe a Swiss bank account. This would be the cheapest, quickest, most sure way to damage the Biden Dictatorship.

Latest posts

Back