Gardens 2021

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is odd.
When I click on the Windows .exe, my box asks me if I want to Save to my Downloads folder.
I did, and the .exe is there.

Are you running a ad blocker?
No ad blocker here. I managed to find it from a different source same version and all.
I actually don't have a slightest ide how to use that planer. Is there any manual or something that can help ?

No ad blocker here. I managed to find it from a different source same version and all.
I actually don't have a slightest ide how to use that planer. Is there any manual or something that can help ?

In my version (Linux), under Help in the main menu bar is a User Guide.
If you have used MS Project it is similar in the over all concept.
If you still have problems, send me a PM and I will try to write up an example for you.

Today was a spring cleaning day. . . but I did get to go out to play a little this morning to walk, weed and just see how things were doing. My patty and zucchini seeds are coming up along with some radishes. Most of my tomatoes are doing good to very well but the Beefsteaks are just struggling after the cold weather we had. The Patios are probably doing the best out there. I planted 3 different varieties out back in the "kitchen" garden and all 3 have done very well. I counted 26 strawberries that will hopefully get harvested soon.

Still rebuilding raised beds here. After the lumber is replaced on the beds we added compost to the top and let the ducks into the loose dirt to clean up any bugs and grubs they could find. We planted 7 new blueberry bushes that had sprouted from my original row of blueberries. The Nanking cherries, peaches and plums are blooming now. Forsythia and daffodils still in bloom too.

The weather here has just been gorgeous. . . lows in the 60s and highs in the 70s. I am itching to put in my melons, but Easter weekend we will be going down to the 50s. I may just go ahead and plant next day I am off Sunday when the grandkids are here. They will enjoy that. Hunny and I went out scouting for blackberries this afternoon, but they are still all in bloom right now. I was hoping to go out picking but that will still be a few weeks away. Hopefully they get a chance to come back in.

Cleaned my strawberry bed and clover seeds have washed downhill and started growing really well. Clover is a pain to pull. I hate losing them because the bees love clover. Also, I've lost about 20+ plants over the Winter . I thinned some and replanted in the bare spots. I am so far behind on SPRING cleaning. Some of the vines are already blooming.
WOW Some times you folks that live in such warm climates make me drool with envy!

I am going to plant onions today. Sometimes I plant them in the fall, but the seem to do better not being frozen solid for 6 months. Old reliable, chives, are peeking out of the dirt. Those things would be a weed if they weren't so good. Hi/Lo thermometer said it got 68 degrees/35 degrees last night in the greenhouse, so I'll take some peppers and squash out to the greenhouse, and start some more in the house. I can't rototill yet but I'll plant some snow peas soon. Saw a robin. They are taking a chance of either claiming the best nesting sight, or freezing to death. Firewood usage is down 50%, So I hope spring is coming.

Prepping more raised beds and "wall" gardens. Untreated pallets, ground cloth, put in a compost/soil mix. Top level for bush beans, peppers, herbs. Next level down, runner beans. Next one down from that one, chives/green onions.

Prepping more raised beds and "wall" gardens. Untreated pallets, ground cloth, put in a compost/soil mix. Top level for bush beans, peppers, herbs. Next level down, runner beans. Next one down from that one, chives/green onions.

To add: Found a few of what appears to be orphan garlic, could be onions, have sprouted in the old raised beds.

To add: Found a few of what appears to be orphan garlic, could be onions, have sprouted in the old raised beds.
All of my garlic are orphans. I just take the seeds for existing plants and drop them. If they grow fine. I did plant 2 elephant garlic plants and hope they grow back each year. So far, so good after 3 years.

Well I ended up planting my melons yesterday after work and watered them all in, in fact all of the garden got watered, since despite the freeze we had just a few weeks ago, we are in a drought. I hadn't experienced our weather this time of the year being so dry. . . Normally I have to wait and wait to till, sometimes until late April because it is so wet. We are just seeing a weird climate right now. I still have my dedicated 4 beds that will be 8 rows of corn, for my hunny but that wont happen until next month. As expensive as corn seeds are, I am not willing to take the chance. For my open rows, I am thinking purple hulls, sweet potatoes, and peanuts. When everything is done in the hot summer months, I will plant the other "dry beans".

Well I ended up planting my melons yesterday after work and watered them all in, in fact all of the garden got watered, since despite the freeze we had just a few weeks ago, we are in a drought. I hadn't experienced our weather this time of the year being so dry. . . Normally I have to wait and wait to till, sometimes until late April because it is so wet. We are just seeing a weird climate right now. I still have my dedicated 4 beds that will be 8 rows of corn, for my hunny but that wont happen until next month. As expensive as corn seeds are, I am not willing to take the chance. For my open rows, I am thinking purple hulls, sweet potatoes, and peanuts. When everything is done in the hot summer months, I will plant the other "dry beans".
I cannot grow corn.

Latest posts

Back