Helpful Info. Covid19, shots and vaccines treatments.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you extract that from the beetroot?

EDIT: Also, are you simply eating Star Anise seeds or a supplement…or ground? Sorry for so many questions.

You boil the root. You can get a tincture from the star anise with an exspresso machine. I would recommend an exspresso machine for making all sorts of herbal medicinal tea's.

From Steve Kirsch substack…

“Following the CDC’s advice isn’t the best option available
There are over 75M people who got COVID and followed the CDC’s advice and over 900,000 of them ended up dead. This means that following the CDC’s advice has a case fatality rate of 1.2%. But there are also over 200M people who followed the CDC’s advice to get vaccinated and the best estimate is that around 400,000 of those people died as well.

Bottom line: following the CDC’s advice on the vaccine and treating COVID has killed over 1.3M people.

People who followed my advice were over 173 times more likely to live
For every 10,000 people who got COVID followed my advice to use a proven early treatment protocol (like the Fareed-Tyson protocol) none died. So let’s say just one person died to be on the conservative side, so 1 in 10,000. So of the 75M people who got COVID, if they had all followed my advice, fewer than 7,500 people would have died. For the vaccine, if you had taken my advice, you’d have avoided the vaccine and nobody would have died from the vaccine.

The bottom line is this comparison (comparing if everyone in the US followed my advice vs. the CDC’s advice):

Note: What’s interesting is that my advice is to do exactly the opposite of what the CDC say. Check out point #7.

Neitzel is picking a fight with the wrong person
If Neitzel cared about patient outcomes, she should be telling everyone to follow my advice and tell everyone about how dangerous following the CDC advice has been.”

This big mouth “dr” neitzel reminds me of jenner. She wrote nasty stuff about Kirsch’s ”bad information” killing people. He slammed her with TRUTH and FACTS! She ran off, of course. All libtards do.

I haven't gotten all the way through Robert Kennedy's book yet, but from what I've heard so far (I'm listening to an audiobook which takes longer than reading it), it looks like many of the ICU deaths were actually caused by Remdesivir, not COVID. I meant to ask DrJenner before she left if she was giving Remdesivir to her ICU patients. 🤔
That might explain A LOT!

I haven't gotten all the way through Robert Kennedy's book yet, but from what I've heard so far (I'm listening to an audiobook which takes longer than reading it), it looks like many of the ICU deaths were actually caused by Remdesivir, not COVID. I meant to ask DrJenner before she left if she was giving Remdesivir to her ICU patients. 🤔
That might explain A LOT!

Would she care? Seriously. Her actions prove she doesn’t. Her lack of empathy toward her patient’s deaths was a real eye opener. Everything out of her mouth was about “her”. What a hard day she had. Not what a bad day her patient’s had…or how hard a day her patient’s loved ones had. PP pressed her several times regarding the deadly remdesivir. She never would respond, that I saw anyway.

Everyone PLEASE watch the video I posted earlier today from Stew Peters as it gives an entire list of DEADLY MEDS that hospitals are now using!!!

It would be hard if not impossible for her to admit to killing patients, even if it were unintentional.
Remember the saying misattributed to Mark Twain: "It's easier to fool people than to convince that they've been fooled."

Hippocratic Oath (the original)
I swear by Apollo the physician, and Asclepius, and Hygieia and Panacea and all the gods and goddesses as my witnesses, that, according to my ability and judgement, I will keep this Oath and this contract:

To hold him who taught me this art equally dear to me as my parents, to be a partner in life with him, and to fulfill his needs when required; to look upon his offspring as equals to my own siblings, and to teach them this art, if they shall wish to learn it, without fee or contract; and that by the set rules, lectures, and every other mode of instruction, I will impart a knowledge of the art to my own sons, and those of my teachers, and to students bound by this contract and having sworn this Oath to the law of medicine, but to no others.

I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgement, and I will do no harm or injustice to them.

I will not give a lethal drug to anyone if I am asked, nor will I advise such a plan; and similarly I will not give a woman a pessary to cause an abortion.

In purity and according to divine law will I carry out my life and my art.

I will not use the knife, even upon those suffering from stones, but I will leave this to those who are trained in this craft.

Into whatever homes I go, I will enter them for the benefit of the sick, avoiding any voluntary act of impropriety or corruption, including the seduction of women or men, whether they are free men or slaves.

Whatever I see or hear in the lives of my patients, whether in connection with my professional practice or not, which ought not to be spoken of outside, I will keep secret, as considering all such things to be private.

So long as I maintain this Oath faithfully and without corruption, may it be granted to me to partake of life fully and the practice of my art, gaining the respect of all men for all time. However, should I transgress this Oath and violate it, may the opposite be my fate.

💥💥IMPORTANT HEALING INFO💥💥

From Dr. Zev Zelenko…

“I have completed development of a natural immune and nutritional approach for common RNA viruses, ie Influenza, RSV, Covid-19, and possibly Marburg.

I have completed development of a natural immune and nutritional approach for some common DNA viruses, ie herpes, chicken pox, small pox.

I have completed development of a natural immune and nutritional approach for dealing with blood clots and VAIDS.

This information has been placed in multiple secure locations around the world and will be shared with humanity shortly.

If I die, this information will be immediately and automatically released.

The time for the liberation of the collective human soul from the hands of sociopathic despots has arrived.

I believe we are on the verge of the messianic redemption.

Vladimir Zev Zelenko MD

1647173061003.jpeg

“I was also just sent this warning about safety and future plans:

Bourla's lobby which is credible due to its greek mob contacts, the Godfathers of the Night, in Athens and Philadelphia, etc

The new program involving the PCR test outcome mandating Pfizer’s and Merck's treatment drugs compelled on the spot, plus vaccine updates, before exiting the testing store or med fac. (Monupiravir is the one drug, it causes Cancers)

Its an intercept and compel scheme that reminds me of the Showers at Auschwitz.

Bourla is a close partner with the Nazis around Soros Gates and the Rockefeller Foundation, like circa 1935 in Berlin, by behavioral comparison.

This hadn't metabolized into a NAMED THREAT, but Bourlas people have stated recent intent to "completely take care of the early treatment doctors and eliminate them" so as you all can't "interfere" further.

Take precautions because You will get zero or honest FBI support, as a threat they are partisan Democrats at rhe top, the DoJ are more geared to after the crime is committed prima facia evidence, and they'd not consider you and others significant enough to risk career criticism of the potential perps, for acting... and the partisan dems within would welcome the ETMDs elimination

In your case Id even trust a hunch, to be safe, and obtain personal security to ride the next two months with. Credible, but not solidified yet.

I wouldn't waste your time but I come from intel community and am concerned about your safety.

They have not yet made up their mind on personnel assignments, perps, etc, but its being researched for execution at this time. It would happen quickly once that completes.”

Dr Zev Zelenko

Pathology conference could present first evidence containing the associations of corona vaccinations with vaccine damage to deaths.
An article worth reading, this group has already brought evidence to the public last year and was called by our politicians and media then the next day already as liars around extremists.
One had not even the interest to investigate whether that is what to it.

https://de.rt.com/inland/134152-cor...enken-nutzen-statt-produktion-spike-proteine/

Latest posts

Back