Helpful Info. Covid19, shots and vaccines treatments.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What confuses me about these so-called variants (delta, omicron) is what Dr. Michael Yeardon (and others) have said about variants:

They are less than 1% different from the original and the immune system can't tell the difference between the original and the variant.

If the "vaccine" is so targeted that it produces an immune response to the original only, then the "vaccine" is the worst vaccine ever produced. Variants are natural, they happen constantly. Just copying errors from the virus itself produces variants. With millions of them copying in each host, there's bound to be an error.

Prior science would have us understand that a vaccine should easily handle variants.

If the variation is so great that the vaccine can't help you, it's not the original virus -- probably just more propaganda and fear mongering -- but using the common cold or flu and just calling it a variant -- in order to keep it related to the phony pandemic.

I think they're taking advantage of the narcissist's tendency to think they understand everything instantly when they started down this "new variant" road. Sadly though, because the narcissists think they know everything, they are also very gullible.

Last edited:
CDC significantly revises estimate of Omicron prevalence in U.S. and now says it was only responsible for 23% of all new cases - NOT 73%: Delta still dominates as America records all-time daily high of 254,496 cases - and it's getting worse

23 is so close to 73.. How can anyone believe anything these people are saying? Travel was shut down, people were told they were going to die (especially the unvaccinated). I guess they realized everyone knew the OMGcron variant was nothing more than a cold, so they have to go back to the killer Delta. FEAR FEAR FEAR!!!

“A rare opportunity to reset your immune system if you've already been jabbed”

View attachment 14608

“A new piece by Geert Vanden Bossche
“This is a positive message from G. Vanden Bossche (can you imagine?!) to all those who were jabbed but now want their innate immune system to revert to ‘virgin’ status. Now is the time to do it!

Why and how?

Omicron will soon dominate the scene. As it is poorly (or not at all) recognized by S(pike)-directed antibodies (Abs) that are either induced by the current C-19 vaccines (containing Wuhan’s S protein) or by short-lived anti-S Abs of low affinity that result from previous asymptomatic/ mild infection with the Delta variant, your valuable innate Abs capable of handling ALL SARS-CoV-2 variants will now be set free!1 To qualify for this offer, you only have to do the following:

1. Under NO circumstances should you get further shots, and certainly not with an updated (anti-Omicron) C-19 vaccine (see footnote)
  2. Take your health VERY SERIOUSLY (exercise, focus on metabolic health & a nutritious diet, don’t panic and work to minimize stress & anxiety)
Q: Can Omicron still make you ill despite a restored innate immune status?
A: Yes.

However, one must realize that for healthy [injectees] who don’t continue (updated) booster shots, the probability of contracting severe diseases is likely remote. However, as Omicron is highly infectious, both [injectees] and [uninjected] people could easily become re-exposed to Omicron while still sitting on anti-Omicron S Abs of low affinity (as a result of a recent mild/asymptomatic infection). This may cause mild to moderate disease in a substantial part of the population, especially in injectees, as training of their innate Abs had stalled as a result of previous immune suppression by vaccinal anti-Wuhan S Abs. However, I expect this phase to be of short duration as a steep incline in the viral infection rate (due to high level of Omicron’s infectiousness) will likely be followed by a steep decline (due to massive sterilizing immunity provided by a large cohort of asymptomatically/mildly infected individuals)…”

https://jessicar.substack.com/p/a-new-piece-by-geert-vanden-bossche
Where is the promised way to reset your immune system?
This is apparently just Click Bait.

Where is the promised way to reset your immune system?
This is apparently just Click Bait.

I understood it to say that by getting the omicron variant it would enable one’s immune system in identifying variants, not just the original Covid 19. Have seen other articles essentially saying the same. As I’m not a virologist I cannot verify.

How are the nasal swab tests even telling the difference between the covids? How are the home tests telling the difference?

I read they recalled millions of these "tests" because of false positives. Besides, who tests to see if they've caught a cold?

The dreaded COVID is long gone. Now 2 years, it's burned out. The CDC estimates 140 million were exposed to COVID. That was months ago. A that point, you're at the end of any pandemic, even a fake one.

How to treat COVID, long-haul, and COVID vaccine side-effects

How to avoid vaccine side effects
  1. Many people will try to get Sinovac-CoronaVac or Sinopharm. The vaccine doesn't work, but there are no side effects and you get your vaccine card which is the important thing. But it may not be "usable" in other countries.
  2. If you are forced to get one of the US vaccines, using .2mg/kg of ivermectin the day before, the day of, and the day after will reduce your chance of side effects by 95% according to a prominent researcher in Brazil we know. Of course, the FDA and AMA are trying their best to block your access to ivermectin, a new low for medicine. The mainstream medical community are cheering them on.
Treating COVID
Got COVID? Treating it ASAP is key for best outcomes. Even if it seems mild at first, treat COVID like you'd treat a fire in your house: the sooner you put it out, the less the long term damage.

Remember: The only thing all the COVID patients in hospitals today have in common today is that they didn't treat their infection using a proven early treatment protocol (or they waited too long)…”

Entire article here: How to treat COVID, long-haul, and COVID vaccine side-effects

💥💥 Steve Kirsch is a lifelong dem who has recently been red pilled. He is very active now in spreading the TRUTH about Covid and the poisonous vax! 💊

How are the nasal swab tests even telling the difference between the covids? How are the home tests telling the difference?
The home tests can’t.
The swabs done at the hospitals and clinics are sent to the local state agency where a sample is taken to determine prevalence of the strain, not every swab is tested but a significant amount (from what I understand) are being tested.
this is at least what is being done in my state.

The home tests can’t.
The swabs done at the hospitals and clinics are sent to the local state agency where a sample is taken to determine prevalence of the strain, not every swab is tested but a significant amount (from what I understand) are being tested.
this is at least what is being done in my state.
From what I have heard through my source, batch tested. So take the + or - from that. I am the stat person.

I just know the source reads all the journals to try stay up both for her personally and her clinic.

From what I have heard through my source, batch tested. So take the + or - from that. I am the stat person.

I just know the source reads all the journals to try stay up both for her personally and her clinic.
Yep that’s correct at least from what I’ve heard and read.

1641257784130.png

Covid was never a real threat itself. The restrictions and lockdowns where far worst. The covid shots have killed millions and will kill hundreds of millions.
The restrictions and lock downs did ruin many businesses and livelihoods. Nearly 60 million people died world wide in 2019. How many million have the shots killed? Not exact, a nice rounded off integer will be fine. Pray tell how you know hundreds of millions will die due to the shot along with a time frame. At the current rate, 6 billion people were already going to be dead in a 100 years anyway. Don't worry about the numbers, just hit me with the laughing emoji now.🤣 You may prefer to add me to your ignore list. It's a feature that I cherish myself. I wish it worked on whole message threads.
I joined DDPF hoping to find accurate information on covid back in 2020 because I didn't believe what I was hearing on FNC. They were showing people dying in the streets of China at the time. So much info here is hyperbole. As best I can tell, the vaccines do not prevent infection or spreading of covid. The may lessen the severity of a covid infection. Covid shots, that President Trump fast tracked, probably cause heart attacks in active, healthy young men. I'm middle aged and had chest pains a week or two after the second shot. I don't have dementia, heart disease or Bell's Palsy. I didn't come here for an echo chamber and I got no problem giving as good as I get. Kick me off the whole forum and my life will not change more than a few minutes every day.
I don't know if I've had covid or not. I'm type O positive which seems to be a bit more resistant to covid. My late 70's father (O+) caught covid and shrugged it off. Omicron appears to be the vaccine we were hoping for and it's airborne. It is more contagious and less harmful than what I believe were manufactured variants in China. Omicron seems to be a natural mutation. My child will not be getting the shot. I believe the next 4-6 years will be very trying for the Nation. Now is the time to stock up on goods, buy equipment and learn skills. I think the tone on this site has turned potential like minded preppers away and that is shameful. Not everyone is a battle hardened word warrior but whatever. I'm done with trying to convince anybody of anything. Me and baby girl are going to watch Mickey Mouse.

💥🔥💥🔥 BOOM!!! 💥🔥💥🔥

1641902749222.jpg

The above shows clearly that our government, Fauci et all KNEW April 2020 that Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin could CURE Covid 19!!! Further, it is helpful THROUGHOUT the illness!

They have MURDERED thousands and thousands of our loved ones and fellow citizens! They are still attempting to lock us down. Cover our faces and treat us like SERFS to their wants!

WHEN are we going to hold ALL OF THEM responsible??

HOW DID INDIA ACCOMPLISH SUCH A LOW MORTALITY RATE?

Dr Robert Malone’s substack…

1642339050238.jpeg

“So, without further ado, I am glad to finally be able to provide photographic evidence of what is responsible for the miracle of Uttar Pradesh. I have nothing more to add, other than that an apology is owed (By Mr. Berenson and many others) to the many brave physicians who have persisted, against enormous coordinated media and governmental pressure, to prescribe this agent as a key component of the staged early treatment protocols responsible for saving countless lives across the USA and the world.”

1642339086490.jpeg

Latest posts

Back