Helpful Info. Covid19, shots and vaccines treatments.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Reversing MRNA Damage: Canceling The Spike Protein, Blood Clotting With Ozone Therapy”
💥 👍 💥

1638049150499.jpg

Reprinted with permission: see archives and subscribe to the Orthomelcular.org newsletter

OMNS (Oct. 18, 2021) No issue in the history of medicine has been as strident and polarized as that of the risk/benefit profiles of the various COVID vaccines being administered around the world. This article does not seek to clarify this issue to the satisfaction of either the pro-vaccine or the anti-vaccine advocates. However, all parties should realize that some toxicity does result in some vaccinated individuals some of the time, and that such toxicity can sometimes be unequivocally attributed to the preceding administration of the vaccine. Whether this toxicity occurs often enough and with great enough severity in vaccinated persons to be of greater concern than dealing with the contraction and evolution of COVID infections remains the question for many people.

Practically speaking, it does not matter whether an adverse event that occurs after a vaccination gets “blamed” on the vaccination. Such a matter may never get resolved. The issue of greatest concern is whether that adverse event can be clinically resolved if not effectively prevented, and whether any long-term damage to the body can be prevented once an adverse event is recognized. The remainder of this article will address the etiologies of such damage along with measures that can mitigate or even resolve such damage.

Toxins and Oxidative Stress…”

More here: Reversing mRNA Damage: Canceling the Spike Protein, Blood Clotting with Ozone Therapy - Business Game Changers

@Danil54grl you can actually do a lot in the name of public health.
For example, for TB, there is a 3 drug regimen. Most places use a concept called DOT or directly observed therapy to ensure you are taking the pills daily (ie you drive to the public health department and take the pills in front of a nurse).
If you fail to do this, they can throw you in jail for as long as it takes you to complete the regimen.
of course that is for serious offenders and usually after a few warnings.
My point is that you would be surprised how many laws like thisare on the books.

We went and ate lunch with a friend of ours today. His son's family lives in Poland. His granddaughter came down with Covid and the officials there would stop by for an announced checkup to make sure she was in quarantine. After a few days, they would just call and do a drive by. The little girl was to go to the front window and wavy. Her case was mild and she was not vaccinated.

We went and ate lunch with a friend of ours today. His son's family lives in Poland. His granddaughter came down with Covid and the officials there would stop by for an announced checkup to make sure she was in quarantine. After a few days, they would just call and do a drive by. The little girl was to go to the front window and wavy. Her case was mild and she was not vaccinated.
What a waste of time and money.

1638231743861.png

It was ALL PLANNED out, years in advance and it seems that this has been the biggest money laundering scheme yet to enrich the BIG PHARM! There are a lot of Gov officials tied into big pharm too, so they are only getting richer with each vaxx administered. That right there should open some eyes. Do your research. This hole PLANDIMIC is a SCAM! The virus IS REAL, but it does not effect everyone the same way.

View attachment 14316
It was ALL PLANNED out, years in advance and it seems that this has been the biggest money laundering scheme yet to enrich the BIG PHARM! There are a lot of Gov officials tied into big pharm too, so they are only getting richer with each vaxx administered. That right there should open some eyes. Do your research. This hole PLANDIMIC is a SCAM! The virus IS REAL, but it does not effect everyone the same way.
At event 201 in Oct 2019 our Federal govt's health advisor Jane Halton said they could manufacture an emergency so they could roll out the vaccines they already had stockpiled. I'm going out but will find the video later and post it.

@Danil54grl you can actually do a lot in the name of public health.
For example, for TB, there is a 3 drug regimen. Most places use a concept called DOT or directly observed therapy to ensure you are taking the pills daily (ie you drive to the public health department and take the pills in front of a nurse).
If you fail to do this, they can throw you in jail for as long as it takes you to complete the regimen.
of course that is for serious offenders and usually after a few warnings.
My point is that you would be surprised how many laws like thisare on the books.
This bill has been kicking around NY all year in 2021. Last year with the emergency mandates, if I flew into NY to see my kids, I would subject to filling out a form and subject to follow up phone calls.
I flew into PA, spent 24 hrs in NY to see my kids and drove back west.
I will never fly in and out of NY again. To many self protection benefits of doing PIT or CLE.

More states MUST SUE over this medical Tyranny!!!

“Trump-Appointed Judge Blocks Biden’s Vaccine Mandate For Healthcare Workers in 10 States

Trump-appointed judge on Monday blocked Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate for healthcare workers in 10 states.

US District Judge Matthew Schelp in the Eastern District of Missouri blocked the federal government from mandating Covid jabs for healthcare workers in Missouri, Nebraska, Arkansas, Kansas, Iowa, Wyoming, Alaska, South Dakota, North Dakota and New Hampshire.

Republican Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt led the way and sued the Biden Regime alongside 9 other states.

Judge Schelp said the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has no right to hand down rules because they never got approval from Congress.

“Truly, the impact of this mandate reaches far beyond COVID,” Schelp wrote. “CMS seeks to overtake an area of traditional state authority by imposing an unprecedented demand to federally dictate the private medical decisions of millions of Americans. Such action challenges traditional notions of federalism.”

More states MUST SUE over this medical Tyranny!!!

People should also hold anyone who administers these shots accountable. Your local pharmacist, doctor, government knucklehead, etc.

It doesn't take much effort to learn the shots are hurting people. It doesn't take much effort to notice COVID targets the same people the flu does.

These shot-givers are either being bribed or are willingly hurting people -- in either case, they're criminals.

People should also hold anyone who administers these shots accountable. Your local pharmacist, doctor, government knucklehead, etc.

It doesn't take much effort to learn the shots are hurting people. It doesn't take much effort to notice COVID targets the same people the flu does.

These shot-givers are either being bribed or are willingly hurting people -- in either case, they're criminals.

Totally agree! Anyone who has taken this Clot Shot should start a list now of everyone that has gone along with this murderous scam. Especially the one giving you the jab and any doctor telling you that you aren’t having any problems because of the jab! They ALL must be held accountable. Also keep lists of doctors at the hospital giving the deadly Remdesivir and not allowing Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine!

Interestingly, my pharmacists told me he refused to give the jab…and that others there were willing to give it.

View attachment 14316

I think it's more likely that they are just shooting most people with nothing, and the others are the unlucky ones who get the poison they are making. It's likely ALL for the money for the string pullers. They get to cull the herd, and make a fortune doing it. Stocks, taxpayer money for the product, shell corps, 10% for the big guy,.... They are simply raping the people of the last bit of wealth they can steal before the wheels fall off the wagon.

In other news..

People with allergic conditions including hay fever, asthmas and eczema have an up to 40% lower risk of COVID-19 infection, study finds

This persons view should make everyone mad, but unfortunately there are many who think the same way. They are literally calling for mass genocide.
View attachment 14352

Let them come. This nut job should be doxxed and have all sorts of things happen to them.

How can I trust my Doctor when he will loose his medical license if he does not follow the party line???????
You live in TX, you'll be fine. The virus is political. It's the blue states where they lose their licenses.

You live in TX, you'll be fine. The virus is political. It's the blue states where they lose their licenses.
Even here in TX we have had people fired over the vaccine mandates, especially in Democratic run cities. I know of a Houston doctor who lost her ability to admit her patients into the hospital

Latest posts

Back