Helpful Info. Covid19, shots and vaccines treatments.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything on this thread is true, try and prove otherwise. I can't understand why people love there ignorance. CD has been researched and used in numerous ways as safe and effected, even on food that's then consumed and even in drinking water, it's proven to be less toxic than aspirin. It's been proven to be one of the safest minerals there is when used in the recommended researched dosages. But when people want to use the same scientific results to use CD internally, all of a sudden it's industrial toxic bleach. Why? You don't have to be all that smart to know why.

NASA uses it on all space missions! This is not shared with the general public. CD is used to clean medical equipment and rooms, this is public knowledge. What's not known is the (USAMRIID) hot zone recon team not only uses CD aerosol sprayers, they also use ingested CD if exposed to deadly pathogens.

https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.c...a-miracle-its-just-wonderful-chemistry.12787/

Still proving my point. You resort to name calling when you can't prove your own point. Might as well stop while you can.

I don't have to prove something that I know to be true. You can't prove something that's true to be false. What you claim is misleading at the very least, outright evil at the worst.

I don't have to prove something that I know to be true. You can't prove something that's true to be false. What you claim is misleading at the very least, outright evil at the worst.
You believe to be true. Doesn't mean it's factually true.
I believe I'm still 120 lbs. Doesn't mean its a fact.

We can go around and around, as I've said before....PP I dont GAF what you do. Ingest bleach, take a borax bath or run around naked.
I'm posting the real info for other people who happen upon this forum, so they know that not all of us believe "your truth".

You believe to be true. Doesn't mean it's factually true.
I believe I'm still 120 lbs. Doesn't mean its a fact.

The difference is, I have researched what I believe to be true for 8 years and have spent hundreds of hours verifying it. I have since discovered thousands of people smarter than me that have come to the same conclusion after much research and testing and use of CD.
Not one one of us believed that CD was what it was claimed to be, when we first heard about it. .

You however, well you have not researched anything.

We can go around and around, as I've said before....PP I dont GAF what you do. Ingest bleach, take a borax bath or run around naked.
I'm posting the real info for other people who happen upon this forum, so they know that not all of us believe "your truth".

What you say is the opposite of reality. Get out of here and promote your biased propaganda on another thread. Go take another booster of a bioweapon, only if it's of your own free will.

Last edited:
Where did the flu go? with masking and social distancing, droplet transmission significantly decreased. Expect that it will be back this winter as these measures have been relaxed.

You are a liar, and you know it. The flu disappeared in 2019/2020 -- long before mask mandates.

Science has proven for decades that masks don't work for viruses. So why do we wear them in the hospitals during flu season every year? And hey, cool, I won't wear one when I do a procedure on you, and maybe cough in the sterile field to see where that gets you.

Once again, you're lying and you know it. I also seriously doubt you are a doctor. I think you're a nurse at best, or, based on how much you lie, you're on here to get your thrills pretending to be a doctor.

mRNA technology is experimental for vaccination. Been around for decades. Fast tracked as part of the Republican Donald Trumps "warp speed" vaccination program.

You're not only a liar, but you're a political hack, too. Every time you mention the clot-shot, you also take a jab at Trump. mRNA has not been around for decades as a successful vaccination technology -- and if it were, as you say, why would Trump have needed to "fast track it" ? Your posts show that you think everyone should take the clot-shot, but when it proves harmful, you blame Trump for inventing it.

Ivermectin, HCQ, and other treatments work -- no need for Emergency Use experiments. Perhaps early in the disease process (2 to 4 days max after exposure) - however what happens when you are exposed and don't realize it until after that? My patients who self treated with these (INCLUDING A PHYSICIAN) and then begged for a vaccine before they were intubated would beg to differ with you.

This is more shameless lying. SHAMELESS. You are lying and you know it. Your involvement in COVID becomes more dramatic with every post. Thanks for the laughs there.

Children are at near zero risk and will provide herd immunity going forward. Less likely to die, but some still have, at least for this mutation.
Some epidemiologists have estimated that 70% of the worldwide population would need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to establish herd immunity against the disease that’s already killed over 620,000 Americans. But, with the Delta variant driving up cases among the unvaccinated as well as causin breakthrough COVID-19 infections, the threshold for herd immunity now seems to be higher.

Pure lies and you know it. No virus in history has become worse. This alone shows you're a fraud. If viruses got worse, we'd have been wiped out long ago.

The death toll from 2020 is in-line with the prior 20 years.
Nope. Read up on excess mortality.

More lies. You are either willfully lying to people or you are incredibly gullible. Thomas Jefferson said the "great truths of life can be learned by living, but the lies are in the details". Your posts are always full of details. You expect us to believe you instead of our own eyes. Classic narcissistic gas-lighting.

Last edited:
More lies. You are either willfully lying to people or you are incredibly gullible. Thomas Jefferson said the "great truths of life can be learned by living, but the lies are in the details". Your posts are always full of details. You expect us to believe you instead of our own eyes. Classic narcissistic gas-lighting.

Who knows “who” she is pushing lies for? After telling any unvaccinated “how dare they have the audacity to come to the hospital and want care”…now she claims she is for “choice”. Riiiight!

(fyi, she CHANGED her posts to attempt to hide what she has said)

@GaryLa
“Your posts are always full of details”
Thanks for the compliment. I don’t post sensationalist news media articles designed to get people riled up. I also post what I see with my own eyes.
another person who resorts to name calling when they have no real data to back anything up. Real classy.
That’s all I will respond on.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ates-warning-covid-shots-promoting-iverectin/A Texas doctor who was Houston Methodist health officials began investigating and suspended last week for spreading “dangerous misinformation” about Covid-19 and promoting the efficacy of ivermectin resigned from the hospital on Monday.

Houston Methodist launched an investigation into Bowden on Friday and suspended the ear, nose and throat doctor for defying health authorities and exercising free speech.

The hospital excoriated Bowden for “using her social media accounts to express her personal opinions about the COVID-19 vaccine and treatments,” NBC News reports. The suspension barred the physician from admitting or treating patients at the hospital.

Bowden repeatedly warned that it is “wrong” to mandate the experimental mRNA vaccines and continuously touted Ivermectin as a safe and effective treatment amid threats from public health officials against prescribing the drug.

In a resignation letter published on Twitter on Monday, Bowden doubled down on the efficacy of ivermectin.

The Nobel prize-winning anti-parasitic drug, which has been deployed against some of the world’s most devastating tropical diseases, is far safer than the potentially lethal, experimental Covid vaccines, the Texas doctor argued.

“I have worked hard to provide early treatment for victims of COVID-19. My efforts have been successful. I have treated more than 200 COVID-19 patients, including many with co-morbidities, and none of these patients have required hospitalization. This is a testament to the success of my treatment methods,” she wrote. “Throughout this pandemic, there has been no FDA-approved treatment for COVID. Therefore I have done my best to care for patients and save lives in the absence of a clear scientific consensus.”

“Early treatment must still be part of any strategy for patient care. That is why physicians and hospitals should pay more attention to medications such as Ivermectin, which significant research and my clinical experience indicate is effective,” she continued. “I have decided to part ways with Houston Methodist because of the accusation that I have been spreading “dangerous information.” This is false and defamatory. I do not spread misinformation, and my opinions are supported by science. There is substantial evidence for the efficacy of ivermectin in treating COVID-19, and no evidence for serious or fatal side effects associated with the doses used to treat COVID-19.”

As doctors across the country face termination or resignation for providing patients with hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, the Food and Drug Administration has refused to authorize the drugs that have been saving lives for decades for treating Covid in humans or animals, claiming, “Ivermectin has not been shown to be safe and effective for these indications.”

Yet, more people have died and suffered adverse side effects from Covid vaccines than any other vaccine in recorded history, data from the Center for Disease Control’s underreported VAERS report confirms.
1637177616765.png

In 2020, approximately 420 people died after being vaccinated. In 2021, as mRNA BioNTech vaccines, which were never previously tested on humans, rolled out, the number of vaccine deaths precipitously spiked to 18,797 as of Nov. 5.

Pure lies and you know it. No virus in history has become worse. This alone shows you're a fraud. If viruses got worse, we'd have been wiped out long ago.

Since this Covid outbreak began there has been 3 different strains of the virus. The latest (The Delta Variant) is much much worse than the previous variants, so yes viruses do get worse.

Since this Covid outbreak began there has been 3 different strains of the virus. The latest (The Delta Variant) is much much worse than the previous variants, so yes viruses do get worse.
In what way is it much much worse? Where are you getting your information from? If you look at the graphs at Worldometers there were far more deaths in January this year than any time since, so far more before the Delta variant than since. Everything I've seen suggests it's far more contagious but less deadly, except that it affects younger people more than the previous variants -- so now it's more like the flu.

You're 100% wrong.

There also aren't 3 different strains. Unless of course you're planning to use a PCR test to find them.

Further, variants are within 1% of the original. Your body can't tell the difference. Some testing has shown it takes up to a 20% difference before the body is tricked.

My advice to you is -- quit watching TV news. They are proven liars.

Last edited:
Everything I've seen suggests it's far more contagious but less deadly, except that it affects younger people more than the previous variants -- so now it's more like the flu.

As with all viruses.

If the other poster were correct: all life would've been wiped out eons ago. There have certainly been millions of viruses which have come and gone. If getting strong was possible, life would've ended.

This is Orwellian behavior from the subverted. They absorb the lies, they believe the lies, they repeat the lies.

Last edited:
Viruses do not naturally get more deadly because killing the host doesn't help spread the virus. What helps spread a virus is getting more infectious, having non-debilitating symptoms in most hosts (so that they continue to carry out normal everyday interactions with others), and being less deadly overall.
The common cold for example, which is a very successful virus with close to 100% of the population of developed countries having been infected, but hardly anyone dies from it and most people still go to work when they have it.
Another example of this is the bird flu which, when it started in Asia had a high mortality rate. When it hit the US it spread rapidly among poultry farms, but was so mild, humans had no symptoms and birds only had mild symptoms.

If Delta actually is more deadly, then it likely due to a phenomenon called "Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease" or "VAED" where a vaccine causes an unnatural response to the virus resulting in an unnatural evolution of the virus. It doesn't take a genius to see that there is some sort of link between vaccinations and Delta.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8427162/

Latest posts

Back