Helpful Info. Covid19, shots and vaccines treatments.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1635855977463.png

https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/posts/107205831758677581

Let's say they aren't trying to inject us all with an unknown, untested substance... Let's say there is no plan but to save lives...

But -- what if they wanted to inject us all with something which gave them power over us -- what would they be doing differently?

Last edited:
Let's say they aren't trying to inject us all with an unknown, untested substance... Let's say there is no plan but to save lives...

But -- what if they wanted to inject us all with something which gave them power over us -- what would they be doing differently?

Well, yes, proably this vaccine really does work.
Perhaps it's really not an bad thing and dosn't harm anyone.

I seriously was thinking about taking the jab

But....

Then they started to disclaim any liability for side effects
Then they started to telling lies to promote the vaccine
Then they started to giving pressure to promote the vaccine
Then they started to taking away freedom rights to promote the vaccine
Then they started to threat to promote the vaccine
Then they started to falsifying numbers and statistics to promote the vaccine
Then they started to censor and muzzle to promote the vaccine

I don't think about to take this jab anymore. If they need so much violence and pressure to get people delighted with something so "helpfull" - nope, i can't believe them anymore....

Well, yes, proably this vaccine really does work.
Perhaps it's really not an bad thing and dosn't harm anyone.

I seriously was thinking about taking the jab

But....

Then they started to disclaim any liability for side effects
Then they started to telling lies to promote the vaccine
Then they started to giving pressure to promote the vaccine
Then they started to taking away freedom rights to promote the vaccine
Then they started to threat to promote the vaccine
Then they started to falsifying numbers and statistics to promote the vaccine
Then they started to censor and muzzle to promote the vaccine

I don't think about to take this jab anymore. If they need so much violence and pressure to get people delighted with something so "helpfull" - nope, i can't believe them anymore....

You forgot to write that they will put concrete blocks in front of your house if you criticize the government about the vaccination program and if you entertain people without a certificate.

In addition, of course, you are also beaten up by the police in public so that you end up in the hospital if you stand up against the dictatorship, even in Switzerland.

One can still add, the politicians deny any kind of side effects actually, it is as good as all side effects insignificant, from the serious side effects you let disappear in the statistics 80% or count it to other.

- Death until the 14th day after the 2nd vaccination is, according to the government, impossible to be attributed to the vaccination, the deceased would have died anyway, even if he was only 16 years old.

- Death on 14 day after second vaccination could possibly be vaccine injury if deceased was not Corona positive or suicidal

- Death at 15 days or more after the second vaccination is either natural death, or pre-existing disease, but is too long a time to be considered a long-term vaccine side effect.

An autopsy will be refused either way, any questions????
If you still have questions, the local police will answer them at your doorstep the next day.

- Death or disability without vaccination by police force because one did not want to be vaccinated and criticized the government is self-inflicted, one makes with the dead or invalid still a Coronatest.
If he had Corona he was at least good for the Corona statistics that the government can justify even stricter measures and even more police violence against their own people.

WELCOME TO EUROPE

You forgot to write that they will put concrete blocks in front of your house if you criticize the government about the vaccination program and if you entertain people without a certificate.

In addition, of course, you are also beaten up by the police in public so that you end up in the hospital if you stand up against the dictatorship, even in Switzerland.

One can still add, the politicians deny any kind of side effects actually, it is as good as all side effects insignificant, from the serious side effects you let disappear in the statistics 80% or count it to other.

- Death until the 14th day after the 2nd vaccination is, according to the government, impossible to be attributed to the vaccination, the deceased would have died anyway, even if he was only 16 years old.

- Death on 14 day after second vaccination could possibly be vaccine injury if deceased was not Corona positive or suicidal

- Death at 15 days or more after the second vaccination is either natural death, or pre-existing disease, but is too long a time to be considered a long-term vaccine side effect.

An autopsy will be refused either way, any questions????
If you still have questions, the local police will answer them at your doorstep the next day.

- Death or disability without vaccination by police force because one did not want to be vaccinated and criticized the government is self-inflicted, one makes with the dead or invalid still a Coronatest.
If he had Corona he was at least good for the Corona statistics that the government can justify even stricter measures and even more police violence against their own people.

WELCOME TO EUROPE

With that type of total tyranny, there are no need for questions.

1) the jab is not to prevent covid
2) the laws or mandates are not for your health
3) have a problem with it? Too bad!

The people must unite, and as one FIGHT the government. There are far more of us than them!!

Last edited:
The people will no longer unite and move against the government, the government has already made sure of that.
The government has destroyed 700 years of community here, in 2 years, and has completely divided the people.

The less unvaccinated there are, the harder measures the government takes, I'm sure 1G is the goal, so only vaccinated.
You can't do that now because there are still about 30 to 40% unvaccinated, but it will come.

At the moment the number of cases is going through the roof although all unvaccinated people are excluded from public life since 4 weeks, the government does not ask why it is like this, it is simply our fault.
Currently, mobile vaccination crews visit schools and vaccinate children, the parents have nothing to say, the children were the last weeks enough pressured that you only see the good in the vaccination.

The day will come when a few will snap and resort to violence, that's what the government is waiting for, then they will have reason to flatten us.

At the moment the situation in this polarized population is so tense that it is enough that one person kills another person on the street because of his opinion about a vaccination, the civil war will then start on the same day.

More and more things come to light here in Europe, but I don't always know what is true and what is not in the English part.
One thing I'm sure of is that something is absolutely wrong here and I think it will soon blow up in our faces.

Especially the vaccine from Biontech harms a lot of people in Europe, there are hundreds of reports, and I think if only 50% of the reports are true we are heading for a disaster.

The man here does not lie from my point of view, he comes across 99.9% honestly what he tells, and if it is true what he tells, then we have a clear problem.

This show goes on for about 45 minutes and I must say it is worth watching.

https://www.kla.tv/20321

We must ignore their narratives. They surround us with non-reality constantly. This is how they distort our reality.

But the big questions have not been answered.

Where did the flu go?
Science has proven for decades that masks don't work for viruses.
mRNA technology is experimental for vaccination.
Ivermectin, HCQ, and other treatments work -- no need for Emergency Use experiments.
Children are at near zero risk and will provide herd immunity going forward.
The death toll from 2020 is in-line with the prior 20 years.

Marxism captures the media to ensure all you hear are their lies and distortions. We repeat their lies and begin living in their distortions. Before long, nobody remembers reality.

There's an old Marxist joke: "Who are you going to believe -- me, or your lying eyes?!"

Trust your eyes and your own common sense.

More than one Pfizer employee has said basically the same thing.

Dr. Michael Yeardon was a VP at Pfizer years ago -- and even he says it's not a vaccine.

Recently yet another Pfizer employee came forward and spilled the beans on this CLOT SHOT. Beyond that, Dr Malone, who invented mRNA has been very dedicated to getting the word out about how harmful this concoction they are pushing is!

(this was corrected to Dr Malone, not Dr McCollough)

Last edited:
WHITE male denied treatment in my state of Texas! Because where he went only let non-white races get the life saving anti-bodies. :mad:

More of that "white privilege". White people lose out on college admissions, jobs, and now healthcare, because of the color of their skin. Nothing racist about that.... People of Color privilege is the reality.

Be sure - as long you have any values the tax office will do everything to get it 😂

This is the part they laugh about the most -- they've trapped us into paying for and supporting our own demise.

Because we as a society are unwilling to give up what we consider our way of life, we will continue to cling to it until they've taken it all. At that point, we'll say that we should've reacted sooner.

For example: many people I know are unwilling to remove their children from government-run centers. It would inconvenience them too much. Or it would cost them money. Or it would cut into their lifestyle.

We must ignore their narratives. They surround us with non-reality constantly. This is how they distort our reality.

But the big questions have not been answered.

Where did the flu go?
Science has proven for decades that masks don't work for viruses.
mRNA technology is experimental for vaccination.
Ivermectin, HCQ, and other treatments work -- no need for Emergency Use experiments.
Children are at near zero risk and will provide herd immunity going forward.

Marxism captures the media to ensure all you hear are their lies and distortions. We repeat their lies and begin living in their distortions. Before long, nobody remembers reality.

There's an old Marxist joke: "Who are you going to believe -- me, or your lying eyes?!"

Trust your eyes and your own common sense.

To answer your questions/unsupported statements:

Where did the flu go? with masking and social distancing, droplet transmission significantly decreased. Expect that it will be back this winter as these measures have been relaxed.

Science has proven for decades that masks don't work for viruses. So why do we wear them in the hospitals during flu season every year? And hey, cool, I won't wear one when I do a procedure on you, and maybe cough in the sterile field to see where that gets you.

mRNA technology is experimental for vaccination. Been around for decades. Fast tracked as part of the Republican Donald Trumps "warp speed" vaccination program.

Ivermectin, HCQ, and other treatments work -- no need for Emergency Use experiments. Perhaps early in the disease process (2 to 4 days max after exposure) - however what happens when you are exposed and don't realize it until after that? My patients who self treated with these (INCLUDING A PHYSICIAN) and then begged for a vaccine before they were intubated would beg to differ with you.

Children are at near zero risk and will provide herd immunity going forward. Less likely to die, but some still have, at least for this mutation.
Some epidemiologists have estimated that 70% of the worldwide population would need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to establish herd immunity against the disease that’s already killed over 620,000 Americans. But, with the Delta variant driving up cases among the unvaccinated as well as causing breakthrough COVID-19 infections, the threshold for herd immunity now seems to be higher.
Good slideshow on children and COVID:
https://www.fda.gov/media/153508/download

Nope. Read up on excess mortality.
https://www.who.int/data/stories/the-true-death-toll-of-covid-19-estimating-global-excess-mortality

Latest posts

Back