Helpful Info. Covid19, shots and vaccines treatments.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well since you mildly encouraged my rant, I'll go further!
(I don't really need encouragement to babble.)

Here are a few things we know from recent studies/events:
- Many studies linking these things have been quietly removed from their web hosts.

- Breast cancer sample tissues very often contain parasite eggs or worms. I can't find the article on the parasite/subtype link, but that was found within the last two years, I believe. Here is one that I find interesting, though: Parasites in fine needle breast aspirates—assessment of host tissue response | Postgraduate Medical Journal

- Sometimes clusters of eggs or parasites can mimic a cancerous tumor: Page 155022 – medwirenews.com

- Cancer cells can arise in other organisms and transmit to us. CDC researchers link cancer cells from parasite to human tumors | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC

My thoughts on the link between these all get a little convoluted, but I'll try to explain.

Different antiparasitic drugs work best for different cancers and different viruses. That makes sense when you consider they'll also work best for different parasites, too. But this combination of detox would also not work for specific cancers. For example, ivermectin combined with NAC and ALCAR wouldn't work for urinary tract cancer because ivermectin's mechanism of action in a urinary tract cancer is the inhibition of mitochondrial respiration. NAC would mitigate that action. We're seeing a lot of bladder cancers post covid jab, but not urinary tract cancers. I'm not saying this is all linked, but it is fishy when you look at all of the data together.

For many cancers, ivermectin works against PAK1 and Akt/mTOR pathways. I suspect that fenbendazole may work well against the repercussions of the jab IF it is taken early in the process.

Here's why:
Fenbendazole is known to upregulate p53. P53 (or tp53) is a gene which is mutated in over half of later stage cancers but it is also known to be damaged by the spike protein. Everyone has two copies of the p53 gene, though, so unless you have a hereditary mutation or both are damaged, it should still be able to be upregulated on the good gene. That's why I think immediate dosing with fenbendazole *may* be more helpful than ivermectin initially. However, I do think it would be best to rotate to inhibit different pathways at different times. I can't remember at the moment which pathway menbendazole works against, but I know it works independent of p53, so I would think if someone is having a very hard time post-jab, they *might* want to consider it rotated with ivermectin. Again, this is all speculation.

Another thing I would throw in the mix would be artemisinin, though there are drawbacks. I'd throw it in because it does work on the mTOR pathway some. It works on many other pathways, too, for anti-cancer effects, but specifically for stopping a parasite, I think the fact that ivermectin also works on the mTOR pathway, it may give us an idea that artemisinin might hit that weak spot, too.

Unfortunately, malaria resistance to artemisinin is already happening. We don't really know what is in this jab or whether these pathways are even existent in whatever they're putting in the stuff. So, take the info however you'd like.

As far as the link between the jab/covid, parasites, and cancer, I have a weird theory. I have mentioned several times about how much I respect the work of Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez. He cured many people of cancer with his pancreatic enzyme treatments. He had a theory which modern medicine scoffs at, but I think it makes sense.

He took the work of previous doctors and researchers and built upon it. They noted that the only other cell which behaves like a cancer cell is the trophoblast, or precursor to the placenta. When the trophoblast finally stops invading other tissues (metastasis), avoiding the immune system, downregulating apoptosis, and growing without pause is when the baby begins producing pancreatic enzymes. He demonstrated this does, in fact, work against many cancers. Two thick volumes of his successes were published posthumously and he was persecuted heavily by the FDA.

Interesting, right? What would we take to break down the spike protein? Proteolytic enzymes.

Ok, now Gonzalez went on to state that because trophoblast cells end up in every organ of our body, cancer is not actually the normal cell gone rogue as modern science states, but instead a trophoblastic cell that has been reactivated. I don't really buy that. He hypothesized this prior to some of the in vitro carcinogenesis studies we have now. But it's not a bad hypothesis. I just think it was wrong.

But anyway, I suspect that taking proteolytic enzymes is two fold. Not only does it help to break down the freely circulating mRNA and the released spike protein, but I suspect taking broad spectrum pancreatic enzymes may also help to inhibit the replication of the infected cells.

So, if I were to give a detox program (And I wouldn't because I'm not a doctor. :)) I would give myself:

Alternating Ivermectin/fenbendazole/artemisinin
NAC only while not taking the rounds of ivermectin.
Liposomal glutathione
Liposomal D3+k2
IVC infusions, if possible accompanied by either liposomal oral quercetin or IV (C is an oxidant in high doses and when administered through an IV rather than orally.)
Zinc
Selenium
Milk Thistle extract (for liver support)
Beet extract (for liver support)
Japanese Knotweed (a great source of resveratrol which will help to repair damaged p53)
Kudzu root, except in the case of an estrogen driven cancer patient (also helps to inhibit binding of the ACE2)
Copious amounts of dandelion tea
Digestive and proteolytic enzymes, copious amounts on an empty stomach, several times a day:
-proteases (avoid trypsin, though, as it has been documented to allow access of the virus into cells and further infections. I'm not sure what it would do with the jab.)
-papain
-bromelain

I'm not sure about amylase or lipase. These have been shown to be elevated in covid patients, but they have now said it's not due to pancreatic damage. I'd hold off until more is learned (ie- is this a defense mechanism from the body or is it a side effect of the infection?)

Lots and lots of clean water or green juices to flush the liver and colon.

I've only just started C60, but I use what ProudPrepper recommended. It's a high phenolic olive oil with C60. There are studies I just read about how it is being evaluated as a vehicle for better absorption of chemo due to its ability to trap and deliver other medicines, so I figure the highest levels of oleocanthol being delivered to cancer cells as possible may be a good idea. That being said, I'd be wary about taking it at the same time of day as any of the antiparasitics.

The chaga tea is one I hadn't thought of, but it makes great sense. I suspect it may be tastier than taking Kudzu, also.

So there's my long winded post for today. Now I had better go scoot because I have seedlings that need planting!

Well since you mildly encouraged my rant, I'll go further!
(I don't really need encouragement to babble.)

Here are a few things we know from recent studies/events:
- Many studies linking these things have been quietly removed from their web hosts.

- Breast cancer sample tissues very often contain parasite eggs or worms. I can't find the article on the parasite/subtype link, but that was found within the last two years, I believe. Here is one that I find interesting, though: Parasites in fine needle breast aspirates—assessment of host tissue response | Postgraduate Medical Journal

- Sometimes clusters of eggs or parasites can mimic a cancerous tumor: Page 155022 – medwirenews.com

- Cancer cells can arise in other organisms and transmit to us. CDC researchers link cancer cells from parasite to human tumors | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC

My thoughts on the link between these all get a little convoluted, but I'll try to explain.

Different antiparasitic drugs work best for different cancers and different viruses. That makes sense when you consider they'll also work best for different parasites, too. But this combination of detox would also not work for specific cancers. For example, ivermectin combined with NAC and ALCAR wouldn't work for urinary tract cancer because ivermectin's mechanism of action in a urinary tract cancer is the inhibition of mitochondrial respiration. NAC would mitigate that action. We're seeing a lot of bladder cancers post covid jab, but not urinary tract cancers. I'm not saying this is all linked, but it is fishy when you look at all of the data together.

For many cancers, ivermectin works against PAK1 and Akt/mTOR pathways. I suspect that fenbendazole may work well against the repercussions of the jab IF it is taken early in the process.

Here's why:
Fenbendazole is known to upregulate p53. P53 (or tp53) is a gene which is mutated in over half of later stage cancers but it is also known to be damaged by the spike protein. Everyone has two copies of the p53 gene, though, so unless you have a hereditary mutation or both are damaged, it should still be able to be upregulated on the good gene. That's why I think immediate dosing with fenbendazole *may* be more helpful than ivermectin initially. However, I do think it would be best to rotate to inhibit different pathways at different times. I can't remember at the moment which pathway menbendazole works against, but I know it works independent of p53, so I would think if someone is having a very hard time post-jab, they *might* want to consider it rotated with ivermectin. Again, this is all speculation.

Another thing I would throw in the mix would be artemisinin, though there are drawbacks. I'd throw it in because it does work on the mTOR pathway some. It works on many other pathways, too, for anti-cancer effects, but specifically for stopping a parasite, I think the fact that ivermectin also works on the mTOR pathway, it may give us an idea that artemisinin might hit that weak spot, too.

Unfortunately, malaria resistance to artemisinin is already happening. We don't really know what is in this jab or whether these pathways are even existent in whatever they're putting in the stuff. So, take the info however you'd like.

As far as the link between the jab/covid, parasites, and cancer, I have a weird theory. I have mentioned several times about how much I respect the work of Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez. He cured many people of cancer with his pancreatic enzyme treatments. He had a theory which modern medicine scoffs at, but I think it makes sense.

He took the work of previous doctors and researchers and built upon it. They noted that the only other cell which behaves like a cancer cell is the trophoblast, or precursor to the placenta. When the trophoblast finally stops invading other tissues (metastasis), avoiding the immune system, downregulating apoptosis, and growing without pause is when the baby begins producing pancreatic enzymes. He demonstrated this does, in fact, work against many cancers. Two thick volumes of his successes were published posthumously and he was persecuted heavily by the FDA.

Interesting, right? What would we take to break down the spike protein? Proteolytic enzymes.

Ok, now Gonzalez went on to state that because trophoblast cells end up in every organ of our body, cancer is not actually the normal cell gone rogue as modern science states, but instead a trophoblastic cell that has been reactivated. I don't really buy that. He hypothesized this prior to some of the in vitro carcinogenesis studies we have now. But it's not a bad hypothesis. I just think it was wrong.

But anyway, I suspect that taking proteolytic enzymes is two fold. Not only does it help to break down the freely circulating mRNA and the released spike protein, but I suspect taking broad spectrum pancreatic enzymes may also help to inhibit the replication of the infected cells.

So, if I were to give a detox program (And I wouldn't because I'm not a doctor. :)) I would give myself:

Alternating Ivermectin/fenbendazole/artemisinin
NAC only while not taking the rounds of ivermectin.
Liposomal glutathione
Liposomal D3+k2
IVC infusions, if possible accompanied by either liposomal oral quercetin or IV (C is an oxidant in high doses and when administered through an IV rather than orally.)
Zinc
Selenium
Milk Thistle extract (for liver support)
Beet extract (for liver support)
Japanese Knotweed (a great source of resveratrol which will help to repair damaged p53)
Kudzu root, except in the case of an estrogen driven cancer patient (also helps to inhibit binding of the ACE2)
Copious amounts of dandelion tea
Digestive and proteolytic enzymes, copious amounts on an empty stomach, several times a day:
-proteases (avoid trypsin, though, as it has been documented to allow access of the virus into cells and further infections. I'm not sure what it would do with the jab.)
-papain
-bromelain

I'm not sure about amylase or lipase. These have been shown to be elevated in covid patients, but they have now said it's not due to pancreatic damage. I'd hold off until more is learned (ie- is this a defense mechanism from the body or is it a side effect of the infection?)

Lots and lots of clean water or green juices to flush the liver and colon.

I've only just started C60, but I use what ProudPrepper recommended. It's a high phenolic olive oil with C60. There are studies I just read about how it is being evaluated as a vehicle for better absorption of chemo due to its ability to trap and deliver other medicines, so I figure the highest levels of oleocanthol being delivered to cancer cells as possible may be a good idea. That being said, I'd be wary about taking it at the same time of day as any of the antiparasitics.

The chaga tea is one I hadn't thought of, but it makes great sense. I suspect it may be tastier than taking Kudzu, also.

So there's my long winded post for today. Now I had better go scoot because I have seedlings that need planting!

I think you have a close to accurate understanding of various diseases and treatments. Cancers and viruses are caused by parasites?

I think you have a close to accurate understanding of various diseases and treatments. Cancers and viruses are caused by parasites?
Personally, I don't know if all of them are. I haven't done enough research and I think any research confirming it conclusively would be hidden. The breast cancer studies I mentioned were publicized very briefly and are now difficult (impossible?) to find. The powers that be are content with us not knowing, too.

Are you saying they all are?

Personally, I don't know if all of them are. I haven't done enough research and I think any research confirming it conclusively would be hidden. The breast cancer studies I mentioned were publicized very briefly and are now difficult (impossible?) to find. The powers that be are content with us not knowing, too.

Are you saying they all are?

I'm saying there very close. According to my own research and anecdotal evidence.

Posted to Citizen Free Press: Dr. McCullough on nattokinase, a proteolytic enzyme from fermented soy.

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/dissolution-of-spike-protein-by-nattokinase
And a couple of articles on the studies on blood pressure, clotting, and thrombolysis-

https://www.dovepress.com/consumpti...associated-with-reduced-blood-pressure-a-peer
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5372539/
I don't really know as much as I should about nattokinase. (I have even been pronouncing natto wrong.) But I think it's fairly high in miso.

A great supplement for most chronic illnesses involving thickening blood- cancer, heart disease, etc.- as well as degradation of the spike.

Latest posts

Back