Must Read Coronavirus has mutated into more aggressive disease, say scientists

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about the idea to get infected now intentionally as long as the mass is still not. I will get still a medical treatment and returning immunized at home in 2 weeks, before the Pandemic hits the mass and they will die at home.
The problem with this plan is the immunity to Coronaviruses does not last very long. Also a full recovery from this particular Coronavirus can take up to six weeks even for a previously healthy individual.

I think the long recovery period is the real issue. Limited medical resources. The hospitals are having to do "War Time" triage. People like me need not even bother to go to the hospital. Too old, too impaired and too likely to die anyway. The hospitals will not be able to expend the time or resources.

Sorry to say it but I think you are right, we have already been hearing from the younger generation in Germany: anyone older than 60 does not need new hips, knees, shoulders and such expensive stuff and surgeries...
That money is needed to take care of this generation who is making the money and paying taxes...
I'm like, Come here and get some of this you little punk, who do you think was paying taxes before your parents even got married, YOU only need money for vacation, parties and cool clothes. WE built the land and nation YOU have the privilege of calling HOME. Shut the F up already...They don't understand or deserve most of what they use and have every day...Gary

It's only a matter of time...

tenor.gif

Search for the few films:
1. Logans Run
2. Soylent Green
3. 1984
4. Cannonball Run
See what Hollywood says how our future looks like and add a pinch of salt to it...GP

Latest posts

Back