BBC reports NEW H1N1 pandemic outbreak in china

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53218704

A new strain of flu that has the potential to become a pandemic has been identified in China by scientists.

It emerged recently and is carried by pigs, but can infect humans, they say.

The researchers are concerned that it could mutate further so that it can spread easily from person to person, and trigger a global outbreak.

While it is not an immediate problem, they say, it has "all the hallmarks" of being highly adapted to infect humans and needs close monitoring.

As it's new, people could have little or no immunity to the virus.

The scientists write in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences that measures to control the virus in pigs, and the close monitoring of swine industry workers, should be swiftly implemented.

A big part of the problem in china is that the pigs, chickens, ducks all use the same waterway and that waterway also feeds the rice patties that draws wild fowls and aquatic life thus the spread continues, even sewer runs in to the rice patties. It is a complete bacteria and virus heaven. Not even going to mention the chemicals factories dump in to these same waterways.

I d
A big part of the problem in china is that the pigs, chickens, ducks all use the same waterway and that waterway also feeds the rice patties that draws wild fowls and aquatic life thus the spread continues, even sewer runs in to the rice patties. It is a complete bacteria and virus heaven. Not even going to mention the chemicals factories dump in to these same waterways.
I don’t think I will ever eat rice again.:oops:

I don’t think I will ever eat rice again.:oops:

My wife, who is Chinese, will only eat rice grown in the USA, LOL. She will also only eat catfish from the US. She always asks where the catfish came from when we eat out. About the only two things she orders in restaurants are catfish and prime rib.

The Asian stores sell a lot of US grown rice.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a new, more virulent and deadly strain of H1N1 conveniently made its appearance this fall as Covid deaths tap out. Seems like instilling fear has been the perfect way for government to control the people. Also, if H1N1 does come back, the price of pork will skyrocket. Pork producers have already lost much of their livestock due to supply chain difficulties and if they have to kill even more pigs...disaster. China owns Smithfield, so don’t think they won’t export the meat they need for their people first and leave shelves empty for American consumers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/world/asia/h1n1-swine-flu-virus-china-pig.html

Latest posts

Back