Helpful Info. Covid19, shots and vaccines treatments.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as you can still get them, at least.

Everyone should probably have a decent stash of these (NAC/bromelain) at home because they won't be available for long.

Interestingly, cysteine, which converts to NAC, is found in lean animal proteins, which the WEF has a mission to smear. So the complete opposite of what they claim, as usual.

I would think any encapsulated or timed release proteolytic enzyme should be helpful. They key would be to take them away from foods on an empty stomach so they don't contribute to the breakdown of ingested proteins and rather those in the bloodstream. I haven't seen studies on it because my research is on other aspects of proteolytic enzyme use, but I'm speculating.

Jim I have a suggestion. Instead of posting a link to a link to a link and making us jump through so many hoops, we would appreciate not having to click on any links at all. But you are free to post however you want, I'm just saying...

Like this:

But then, that wouldn't advertise his blog.
Come on ... man!!

Perhaps just having a copy of the tweet on his blog so that it only takes one click. Jim has explained previously why he is linking to his blog instead of posting directly here. I don't agree with his reasoning, but he can do what he wants (to an extent).

I was surprised that Amazon now sells NAC. They pulled it from their inventories 18 moths ago
when word got out it was a counter against the VAX.

P.S. Because of the shortness of the tweet and the importance of it, I tried to Cut & Paste it. But I could not; I guess because of the Tweet format (stupid). So I went the long way. Sorry.

To make things clear…

the REAL clif high
@clifhigh
·16h

With respect,
if you had covid injections, & now are having difficulty, IMO, it would be wise to expand your options.
The risk/benefit of bromelain + NAC is very favorable.
Tests in labs seem to indicate it breaks down the spike protein rapidly.

To anyone concerned:

I link to my Rants because I edit over an hour or so. I add content.
It is easier to change one file verses all files I have posted elsewhere. That is too time consuming.

My FREE Subscription and commercial free website gains nothing by clicks.
I don't even include counters there.

I don't need money so it is a free operation.

The website is designed to link readers to the direct sources so they can get comfortable
as to the writer, the date originally posted as well as comments on that article.
This allows more personal discernment.

My mistake today is I don't know how to insert a telegram article, as I failed at doing it today.
But in the meantime, I will post as time permits.

You have to appreciate that when news pops there is a lot of work I need to do at that time.
I vet it, search for others to write and give information; I consider a Rant; I continue to dig in that area.

So the bottom line is I am busy and need to give my attention to the most productive areas to get the word out.
I am not perfect, just busy as hell.

P.S, I just realized it is 9:46 AM, I have been at it since 5:30 AM, I have to leave in an hour
and I haven't even had time to brush my teeth and dress yet.
I need to take my sister to a birthday lunch.

Dr Henley is right in his suggestion.
Hopefully this afternoon I can try again to insert a tweet or telegram, whatever it is.

But I will probably link articles as they are long and it is easy to get it done.

1674837989118.jpeg

Occam's Razor. The gist of which is that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
What Occam's Razor actually says is that you should shave away unnecessary assumptions (hence the "Razor"). In other words, complicated explanations requiring many assumptions (such as those the left likes to use) fall apart when you shave away the unnecessary assumptions. Often those unnecessary assumptions are only there to obfuscate discrepancies between the explanation and known facts. So when they are eliminated, it becomes clear that those explanations do not fit the facts.

Have you all watched the lady who says essentially there are no viruses, only parasites? I'm blanking on her name right now. You've probably seen her because she's very well known.

Anyway, she hypothesizes that people are being injected with a synthetic parasite with the jab, which is why these anti-helminthics, etc. work so well against them. I'm not sure if she also thinks covid itself was a synthetic parasite.

I am in a few groups on telegram where people are doing parasite cleanses and most of them have some nasty visible parasites- no telling how many microscopic organisms we have. But I find it very interesting that so many chronic illnesses can be linked to specific parasitic species. This is documented in peer-reviewed, published medical literature.

I don't agree that all illness is only from parasites. I think we humans tend to simplify everything. But it's interesting that getting rid of parasites, which most allopathic medicine practitioners consider pointless unless there is a problem- is often helpful for anyone with chronic health problems. And it's interesting that these spike protein detox protocols are the same things you'd do if you have cancer and many the same if you have a parasite infection.

That being said, I keep plenty of fenbendazole and Ivermectin on hand. If I could get a supply of mebendazole, I'd keep that, too.

(And yes, they are sheep and dog meds. I know the risks. I've been repeatedly pumped full of lethal, carcinogenic poison approved by the FDA by my medical team, so for anyone to pearl clutch over the potential use of a dog medicine is misplaced. :))

Latest posts

Back