COVID-19 Humor Memes

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if there will be a baby boom 9 months from now . . .
I've actually read some serious articles along these lines, and clinics were making it easier to get access to birth control. Then my boss's friend was selling social distancing packs that included condoms. . . I think we can definitely see this coming.

1cea5a3ed548dd080ac9d6d696c07f79.jpg

a man in good health.no coughing or sneezing of any kind.walks into a walmart and past the cash registers. then stops and look's around.in which he see's 75 customers and at least 7 employees. he then deliberately raises his right and coughs into 3 time's. then does the same with his left hand.then start's walking around patting ppl on the shoulder and saying howdy.15 minutes of doing this.he could hear a pin drop.now he does his shopping.

a man in good health.no coughing or sneezing of any kind.walks into a walmart and past the cash registers. then stops and look's around.in which he see's 75 customers and at least 7 employees. he then deliberately raises his right and coughs into 3 time's. then does the same with his left hand.then start's walking around patting ppl on the shoulder and saying howdy.15 minutes of doing this.he could hear a pin drop.now he does his shopping.

How are you doing Jim

Latest posts

Back