Wuhan lab

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrJenner

God Like
Reaction score
From the beginning, myself and several of my colleagues were suspicious that COVID19 was engineered.
It seems further data is pointing towards something nefarious - with US funded research at the head of it.
Remember Dr. Li Wenliang? He was a 34 year old opthalmologist who blew the whistle on the Chinese and was accused of "spreading rumors". He died, reportedly from COVID - but who knows how the Chinese government would spin that?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7445730/
While everyone has been squabbling about vax or no vax, plandemic vs pandemic, hoax or no hoax this has quietly emerged.

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new-details-emerge-about-coronavirus-research-at-chinese-lab/
We should be looking into this, and bringing to justice those that unleashed this hell. The government has once again successfully divided its citizens, to a level not ever experienced before. A people divided will fall, and the government is the one to swoop in and "save" everyone. IMO, something stinks here, and I am not the only person to think this in the medical community. We just need to realize it's not about the surface level - vaccines. Its about a larger government overreach and control here.

Make no mistake, COVID is very real. Deaths are real. Vaccination should be a choice.
The best we can do is to keep ourselves healthy during these times- vaccinate if you want and stay away from other people.
To protect yourself - a N95 mask while going out to the store. If someone sneezes and is covid+ (unmasked or with a mask on the chin/below the nose), the particles can still be hanging in the air 45 mins later.

The big box stores comply with the mask mandates but do nothing to improve the air quality in their stores. In most stores, 90 percent of the air is recirculated. The air filters in these stores are only designed to filter out dust sized particulates. Where is the mandate to install carbon filters, Ultra violet purifiers and use 100 percent outdoor air--- no recirculation from the store? Like everything the government does it is half azzed. Why have not ALL the big gatherings / events been closed down, sporting events, ect.? When the government shuts down the NFL, NBA, AFL. and all other major events, then I will believe we are in a crisis. When the government mandates the vaccine for everybody, including Congress and their staff, then I will believe we may need the vaccine.

We were talking about this early last year, when it came out. What is shocking to me is how stupid the sheople are, for not realizing the guy "leading" us through it, is the guy that made it.

1631568422500.png

We were talking about this early last year, when it came out. What is shocking to me is how stupid the sheople are, for not realizing the guy "leading" us through it, is the guy that made it.
Personally, this was so hard for me to believe, especially with all his HIV/AIDS work and work to contain Ebola. I didn't want to, I so wanted to believe the best about him. But there's no denying it.

Personally, this was so hard for me to believe, especially with all his HIV/AIDS work and work to contain Ebola. I didn't want to, I so wanted to believe the best about him. But there's no denying it.
I really hope you are finally coming around and at least seeing what we are believing to be true is not so far fetched anymore. Fauci may have done all his HIV/AIDS work in the 80s which may have been legit, but we are now talking 30 years later now. A lot can happen in that amount of time. . .

I really hope you are finally coming around and at least seeing what we are believing to be true is not so far fetched anymore. Fauci may have done all his HIV/AIDS work in the 80s which may have been legit, but we are now talking 30 years later now. A lot can happen in that amount of time. . .
Agreed, a lot can happen.
About me, I am skeptical of everything. It comes with the territory (and the job) - trust no one, and don't believe anything they say.
For every man that tells me they drink a fifth a day I double it, and for the woman that tells me they have a glass of wine a night, I triple it.
I am just one of those people that need to see evidence to back up accusations, and when enough comes out, well you know it stinks. I don't take you tube videos as proof, or some far fetched right or left wing conspiracy site - they all have motivations. I read articles from all over, right and left, and middle and have drawn that conclusion.

I also do believe this was a lab leak, and have from the beginning - the virus is just too perfect.

Latest posts

Back