How would You Handle Covid outbreak?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am waiting for the first lawsuit of an employer that mandated the vaccination and a employee got a bad or fatal reaction. The pharmaceutical companies may have legal protect but that will not apply to employers that force employees to get vaccinated. going to get very interesting very soon.

Make the vaccines mandatory? I bet you do. What an authoritarian lowlife view.
I don’t actually want the government telling any of us what to do. I’m just talking hypothetically about what would make this thing go away. And currently I believe the vaccines and masks are the most effective tools available.

would it be possible, in a discussion to leave the name calling out and behave like a civilized adult?
I hear that crap enough at work, you may have different opinions, but for fraks sake,behave!!!
I must have missed that. I have several blocked now…. I do take the under dog side of discussions more than I should though. It keeps it interesting but stirs up too much emotion a lot of the time.

Brent, I quoted the statement I was laughing at. It had nothing to do with China, but with the "sane" guy you put in charge.
I’ll give you the point about none of them being sane or rational right now. Economically anyways. But luckily none of them is stupid enough to actually want war with China.

I am waiting for the first lawsuit of an employer that mandated the vaccination and a employee got a bad or fatal reaction. The pharmaceutical companies may have legal protect but that will not apply to employers that force employees to get vaccinated. going to get very interesting very soon.

The employer will just say "they could have quit". This whole thing stinks to high heaven. EVERYONE who doesn't want the vax should quit, then we will see how quickly the system breaks down. MANY medical workers do not want it, many govt workers do not want it, many teachers do not want it, many cops do not want it, over 30% of our military does not want it. STAND UP AND SAY NO!

I don’t actually want the government telling any of us what to do. I’m just talking hypothetically about what would make this thing go away. And currently I believe the vaccines and masks are the most effective tools available.

Brent neither vaccines nor masks will solve this problem because there will never be the level of vaccination that the government wants. That is my opinion. Don't get me wrong I have taken the vaccine myself. I made that decision after talking with my physician of many years and making the decision to take that risk. It is all about personal risk assessment. At my age with my health I am more than like likely to survive any effects from the vaccine than I am to survive the disease. Simple risk assessment on a personal level. But I made that decision for myself not the government.

If you make the decision not to vaccinate and you get the disease and die well you rolled the dice and you lose! Your decision and your loss.

The question is does the government have the right to force people into that decision? Even if they feel it is for the greater good of the nation. Are they going to imprison people who resist?

As far as mask mandates they are only as good as the people/businesses willing to enforce them. Even when mask mandates were at their highest here many businesses just did not enforce them.

When the people do not believe in your mandates they are not going to follow or enforce them. Are they going to close all those businesses and arrest all those business owners?

For me personally when I go somewhere and there is a sign on the door requiring a mask I pull my little handy dandy mask out of my purse. It is in the compartment right beside my handy dandy firearm.

I guess it all boils down to just as you cannot legislate morality you cannot mandate good decisions. If you trample people's rights you will never win the heart and mind of the people. Without that they will rebel sooner or later.

Brent neither vaccines nor masks will solve this problem because there will never be the level of vaccination that the government wants. That is my opinion. Don't get me wrong I have taken the vaccine myself. I made that decision after talking with my physician of many years and making the decision to take that risk. It is all about personal risk assessment. At my age with my health I am more than like likely to survive any effects from the vaccine than I am to survive the disease. Simple risk assessment on a personal level. But I made that decision for myself not the government.

If you make the decision not to vaccinate and you get the disease and die well you rolled the dice and you lose! Your decision and your loss.

The question is does the government have the right to force people into that decision? Even if they feel it is for the greater good of the nation. Are they going to imprison people who resist?

As far as mask mandates they are only as good as the people/businesses willing to enforce them. Even when mask mandates were at their highest here many businesses just did not enforce them.

When the people do not believe in your mandates they are not going to follow or enforce them. Are they going to close all those businesses and arrest all those business owners?

For me personally when I go somewhere and there is a sign on the door requiring a mask I pull my little handy dandy mask out of my purse. It is in the compartment right beside my handy dandy firearm.

I guess it all boils down to just as you cannot legislate morality you cannot mandate good decisions. If you trample people's rights you will never win the heart and mind of the people. Without that they will rebel sooner or later.

I agree,
If you make the decision to vaccinate and you get the disease and die or get blood clots or immune dependency and die,, well you rolled the dice and you lose! Your decision and your loss.

I agree,
If you make the decision to vaccinate and you get the disease and die or get blood clots or immune dependency and die,, well you rolled the dice and you lose! Your decision and your loss.

Absolutely! We are all at the mercy of our own decisions. Make them carefully. Just don't judge others if theirs are different than yours and be thankful we all still have the freedom to make them.

Absolutely! We are all at the mercy of our own decisions. Make them carefully. Just don't judge others if theirs are different than yours and be thankful we all still have the freedom to make them.
At this point in time we still have the freedom to make choices. Biden is doing everything he can to take that freedom away from us. Many people, even some on this site, are ok with having our freedom of choice taken away.
We must resist!

That’s called being part of a society. Sometime we must give up our rights, such as driving down the road in a blizzard. So that police and medical can do their job. I actually see little problem with that.

A minor inconvenience such as this is fine for a day or 2. We have been inconvenienced for 16 months because these morons, both parties, can’t get it figured out and are using it at a political ploy.

Some people say the silliest things. Again if the "authorities" closed the roads everytime there's a blizzard here we wouldn't get around much in winter.

Sure some fools that can't think for themselves are fine with giving up their freedoms. But many of us are capable of making our own choices.

Last edited:
2C6DA020-5ED9-45DE-9D27-E3D33701AD24.jpeg

I agree,

I was on another forum earlier PP and a similar thread had a lot of people chiming in saying they had friends and relos die of heart attacks soon after the injection. That was a new one for me. You'd have to have rocks in your head to get injected. Yes, we are expected to take an INJECTION. That's what it is!

The government and media refer to it as "The Jab" That's classic Spin to soften the fact your blood stream is being injected with a dangerous biological solution. It's the sort of thing you would tell a small child to allay their fears.

Latest posts

Back