TYRANNY VIA COVID

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. I am a bit suspicious of whether clients are now ashamed to admit it or if they tell the truth. Most say they were forced to take the 1st one to keep their job. Then they got sick and were unable to work anyway. There is manipulation and lies on both sides and I do resent like most having that travesty intentionally thrust upon us all (My opinion), given that those of us unvaccinated are being made to also pay the price/deal with the consequences.
My old boss also wanted to force me to get vaccinated and made me do it every two weeks. After 18 years, I quit my job with him and looked for and found a new one. When I left there, only me and one other person were still unvaccinated.
I know that it wasn't easy for many people, many were put under a lot of pressure, others had no other choice because of the law.
If people hadn't gone along with it and stuck together and everyone had quit their jobs out of solidarity, the economy would probably have collapsed and the governments would have withdrawn the compulsion.

That two years ago was just a test of what the elite have in mind, and the elite know that most people will follow their will if they build up a little pressure.
In the next pandemic with compulsory vaccination there will be riots from a few groups, the nerves are already very raw with some people.

@Cindyd. This was the one I have seen many times.

IMG_0410.png

Yes, no doubt they were getting incentives! 100% true!

Maybe us unvaccinated could talk the SOBs into putting in our records we had them, so the Gov will stay off our arses! Seriously...be like, hey doc, I'm not interesting in the vax, but if you want to put me down for having had them so you can pick yourself up a few extra bucks! feel free! Lol.

Don't think doctor's are above that..sad, but true! It's mostly if not all, about the money!

Don’t be worried or upset about those people. Come the next planned pandemic…or even before then because of the Poison they had shot in their arm…they will be the first to be taken out!! WE, have learned their tricks and will NOT fall for them again!
No worries GP
They don't broke me during the deadliest pandemic un humans history.
They didn't broke me before even they tried.
I'm not unbrakable indeed, but i learned to be patient, suffer, fight and present the bill if it's the right time.

News from Europe, France makes the start, whoever prescribes medical things like corona vaccinations and the like in the future will be punished with 15,000 euros and a year in prison. Other countries will probably adopt this rule very quickly in order to nip future criticism in the bud during the "next pandemic".

Frankreich: Für Medizinkritik künftig ein Jahr Haft und 15.000 Euro Strafe — RT DE

The civil war is getting closer every day, the governments here are coming up with more and more ideas to restrict popular opinion and a comprehensive dictatorship is being established. Camps will probably be the next step.

News from Europe, France makes the start, whoever prescribes medical things like corona vaccinations and the like in the future will be punished with 15,000 euros and a year in prison. Other countries will probably adopt this rule very quickly in order to nip future criticism in the bud during the "next pandemic".

Frankreich: Für Medizinkritik künftig ein Jahr Haft und 15.000 Euro Strafe — RT DE

The civil war is getting closer every day, the governments here are coming up with more and more ideas to restrict popular opinion and a comprehensive dictatorship is being established. Camps will probably be the next step.
Meet you in the camp then 🤪

No wonder governments are moving to block us from talking about covid deaths!!

“DATA: England’s vaccinated population had close to one million deaths in 23 months; unvaccinated population had less than 61,000 deaths over the same period

1709474164316.jpeg

Shocking data released by the U.K. government shows that over the past two years, the vaccinated population in England has suffered an outrageous number of deaths compared to the unvaccinated population, even though approximately 30 percent of the population has not even had a single dose of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine.

According to the UKHSA's figures, 63.4 million people were eligible for vaccination at that point. Therefore, as of July 2022, 30 percent of England's population remained completely unvaccinated; 34 percent was not double vaccinated; and 50 percent was not triple vaccinated. However, the vaccinated population as a whole accounted for 95 percent of all COVID-19 deaths between January and May 2023, while the unvaccinated population accounted for just five percent.

But it's the fact that these deaths aren't among the one-dose and two-dose vaccinated population that is truly horrifying. The vast majority are among those vaccinated four times, with this population accounting for 80 percent of all COVID-19 deaths, and 83 percent of all COVID-19 deaths among the vaccinated.

Latest posts

Back