TYRANNY VIA COVID

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1702236569825.png

Not sure if anyone here is in New Jersey but had a client tell me today they have reimplimented mandates there in medical facilities the mask mandate due to the New "Corona" virus..I haven't verified it so just going on what he said, but I can believe it. Another client moved from Jersey to Tennesse and all he does is bitch about health care (lack of what he's used to) in Jersey...I recommended he go back to Jersey! And I live in Fla..🙄😁

Not sure if anyone here is in New Jersey but had a client tell me today they have reimplimented mandates there in medical facilities the mask mandate due to the New "Corona" virus..I haven't verified it so just going on what he said, but I can believe it. Another client moved from Jersey to Tennesse and all he does is bitch about health care (lack of what he's used to) in Jersey...I recommended he go back to Jersey! And I live in Fla..🙄😁
They are trying in healthcare facilities here Too. Seeing a lot more sheeple in Costco. I feel like saying to them “if you have a mask on, what are doing out being sick.”
I am so outnumbered here. Do I fight them or go greyman again? Sick of the Greyman.

I'm in tennessee and get all the Healthcare I need.

The UK Government, urged on by Labour and almost all the media, spent £450,000,000,000 on Lockdowns with worse results than Sweden. This could have been invested in :-
18 nuclear power plants OR
60 Aircraft Carriers or
1,285 Hospitals or
15,000 Universities or
15,000 Secondary schools or
£793,218 for every teacher in the UK or
£73,770 to everyone claiming Universal Credit in the UK
£35,714 for every pensioner in the UK

I could go on, but it is absolutely clear that the lockdown response has totally wrecked this country, and this is before you factor in the cost of living caused by lockdowns.

On top of that, we have a generation of children damaged emotionally, socially, mentally and physically by lockdowns, huge chunks of their lives torn from them, sacrificed on the altar of a nonsensical and unscientific public policy disaster.

We will be paying for this for years, if not decades. The politicians and, their media lackeys, the civil service and the rest of the establishment who pushed for lockdowns need to be held accountable.

Those lockdown was anyway only to see how far the government can limit the peoples freedom without an rebellion, limit social contacts, destroy small business.
The serious bad thing is - a lot of people still think it was an good thing and would agree with it any time again.

Well, i still hope i wake up and it is all just an bad dream.

Those lockdown was anyway only to see how far the government can limit the peoples freedom without an rebellion, limit social contacts, destroy small business.
The serious bad thing is - a lot of people still think it was an good thing and would agree with it any time again.

Well, i still hope i wake up and it is all just an bad dream.

Don’t be worried or upset about those people. Come the next planned pandemic…or even before then because of the Poison they had shot in their arm…they will be the first to be taken out!! WE, have learned their tricks and will NOT fall for them again!

Unless they changed the rules, Frenchmen are not allowed in the Foreign Legion. Strictly foreigners.
The only problem is that the WEF leaders know who has not been vaccinated, all those who wanted the vaccination had to sign and give their personal details, so the state knows who is currently still unvaccinated.
They should just come, my door is always open, but I have something ready for certain people.

I've posted before about the # of clients I've been getting with covid long haul/vaccine injury related health conditions, mostly under age 50, many in 20s-30s. Most common symptoms brain fog, inability to concentrate, tinnitus is a huge one, along with muscle/joint pains (RA type symptoms), as well as cardiac. Recently I've had more than 1 where their med. Records reflect they had more than 1 vaccine and upon asking the client about it, (as in if you begin having symptoms after 1st injection, why did you continue getting further?). Answers vary, but I've had several of them adamantly deny having had more than the 1st one, stating they refused further, and have no idea why their records reflect otherwise. There are dates listed in the records 1st vaccine (Maderna), date of 2nd. Etc...

The 1st time I ran across this, I thought well, the doctor must have misunderstood or other mistake, but I've seen this now in several cases where client adamantly denies it to be so.

Weren't the medical providers getting paid an incentive for each vaccine given? Wondering if that may be reason they document that in patient records, even though it might not be true? Makes sense given how many ways/incentives were thrown out there to make money off the plandemic.

The problem is also that there are still enough idiots who get a new corona shot every 6 months with the argument "I do it out of solidarity". These are ready-made monkeys, even if you have health problems you will deny that it is because of the vaccination, these people who get vaccinated non-stop will all die.

I admit, I have no sympathy for anyone who has or has had this shit injected and is now moaning that they are unwell, it's all their own fault because they knew it wasn't safe.
Each of these sheep should have been suspicious at the latest when they had to sign for this vaccination, which has never happened with any other vaccination, but these sheep didn't even understand that.

The only ones I have sympathy for are children who were forced to be vaccinated by their own parents, for everyone else I say it's their own fault.

Two years ago, nobody had any sympathy for the unvaccinated either and we were publicly insulted as enemies of the state, enemies of democracy and parasites by governments, the media and our own people and were locked out for a year and were no longer allowed into public institutions.

Anyone who experienced this will not forget it in a hurry and I have not forgotten it either, the rift in society is still deep today and I have hated politicians like the plague ever since.
Anyone who hasn't understood today that this vaccination program is a gene therapy and is causing more
harm than good is probably so seriously stupid that they will never be able to manage their own lives in the future.
Such people are lost and there is no help for them.

I agree. I am a bit suspicious of whether clients are now ashamed to admit it or if they tell the truth. Most say they were forced to take the 1st one to keep their job. Then they got sick and were unable to work anyway. There is manipulation and lies on both sides and I do resent like most having that travesty intentionally thrust upon us all (My opinion), given that those of us unvaccinated are being made to also pay the price/deal with the consequences.

I've posted before about the # of clients I've been getting with covid long haul/vaccine injury related health conditions, mostly under age 50, many in 20s-30s. Most common symptoms brain fog, inability to concentrate, tinnitus is a huge one, along with muscle/joint pains (RA type symptoms), as well as cardiac. Recently I've had more than 1 where their med. Records reflect they had more than 1 vaccine and upon asking the client about it, (as in if you begin having symptoms after 1st injection, why did you continue getting further?). Answers vary, but I've had several of them adamantly deny having had more than the 1st one, stating they refused further, and have no idea why their records reflect otherwise. There are dates listed in the records 1st vaccine (Maderna), date of 2nd. Etc...

The 1st time I ran across this, I thought well, the doctor must have misunderstood or other mistake, but I've seen this now in several cases where client adamantly denies it to be so.

Weren't the medical providers getting paid an incentive for each vaccine given? Wondering if that may be reason they document that in patient records, even though it might not be true? Makes sense given how many ways/incentives were thrown out there to make money off the plandemic.
If you want to take this as a source (this was first one i found)

https://www.infowars.com/posts/musk...-bribed-health-providers-to-push-covid-shots/

Latest posts

Back