TYRANNY VIA COVID

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1693305985313.jpeg

Same here..I agreed to at least 50% travel but if I have to show proof of vax to do so it's not happening. I'm prepared to lose job over it and it will be devastating for us financially if it comes to that.
Just got my onboarding tasks for a job I'm supposed to start next Wednesday. I will be calling to tell them I won't be taking the job. The worst part is it was paying $105,000 a year.
1693400865952.png

Attachments

• 1693400733152.png
    1693400733152.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
Just got my onboarding tasks for a job I'm supposed to start next Wednesday. I will be calling to tell them I won't be taking the job. The worst part is it was paying $105,000 a year.
View attachment 20746
I hope you tell then why. Not that it will make a difference, but at least people will know there are many out there who don't agree with this nonsense.

View attachment 20746
THAT employer is OUT of their MINDS!!! I would tell them to stick it too!!!

But i disagree with the civil war. It would just not happen, 1/4 of the people will complain and accept, 1/2 will still trus in governments lies and the rest 1/4 will be under strong observation by the government.

The way Communism works, the 1/2 who accept will actually watch the 1/4 who don't.

Ratting on neighbors, family, and friends is the Communist way. That's why they made so much effort to breakdown the community and family.

This lady almost started crying after trying to tell the TV world about the kids in a TRUMP HOLDING AREA (BTW: BUILT BY OBAMA!!) BUT, now that Bidump is in the White House, she read and even more terrible report about even more kids and even worse conditions....without even blinking--(liberal bitch)
[URL
unfurl="true"]https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/149/166/185/playable/888a8904611ccb2a.mp4[/URL]

Last edited:

"This Will Make Your Blood Boil" - Biden Admin Goes Full Orwell Denying Vaxx Mandates Ever Happened​

BY TYLER DURDEN

Alas, here we are, entering the final quarter of 2023, and we have the United States government, and many state governments (including New York’s former Governor Andrew Cuomo, current left-wing Governor Kathy Hochul, and the super-majority Dem legislature) proclaiming for all to hear that they did not force anyone to do anything detrimental these past 3.5 years. UNBELIEVABLE! Did you hear this? They are actually saying with straight faces that they didn’t force you to wear a mask, or lock down and shutter your businesses, or choose between taking an experimental drug or losing your job… Nope! They did none of that. And you – well, you are flat out crazy if you think they did. You are lying. You are exaggerating and totally overreacting.

Unfortunately for Big Brother, ooops, I mean unfortunately for our 100 percent reliable, never-lies-to-us government, we have actual documents (including lawsuits), news stories, social media posts, and videos of the government at all levels mandating and forcing us to do all of those things, and more. Here’s just one example of Biden himself, the “Big Guy,” mandating the C19 shot:

1696871843572.png

https://x.com/KevinKileyCA/status/1707122580082069731?s=20

One more Huge atrocity they are responsible for that they deny, blame on somebody or something else/outright lie about. They stand up and say anything they want and turn around and deny it the next day, or whenever, knowing they lie and it doesn't bother them a damn bit, nor do they have any fear whether we know they lied or not. Zero accountability!

Latest posts

Back