TYRANNY VIA COVID

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have several clients lately tested positive again for Covid this month.

Tested by what means? This supposedly novel virus had tests and vaccines at-the-ready months after it came on the scene.

To put it bluntly -- it's all lies. The seasonal flu did not disappear as they say it did. The COVID hoax was the seasonal flu combined with a marketing campaign and government assistance along with the greed of hospitals.

When at the doctor the other day I saw a mask sign. So naturally I told the check in person I wasn’t putting one on. When I asked her why they are doing masks again she said they are seeing 5 or more people a day with Covid now. I made the comment that they were probably the ones who took the Vax. She whispered that they all had taken it!
One could infer from this that the clot shot was not designed to end COVID but to perpetuate it!

So, the first thing I always do when people are talking about spikes and so forth is go to Worldometer, which is really the only source I trust on COVID infection rates (even though their sources may not be trustworthy, they report the numbers straight from the state health departments with no embellishments and give links to their sources)

And here is what I found...yes there is a tiny almost imperceptible blip near the right side of the graph. But when taken in perspective, it means next to nothing.

RzoJwl2.png

When at the doctor the other day I saw a mask sign. So naturally I told the check in person I wasn’t putting one on. When I asked her why they are doing masks again she said they are seeing 5 or more people a day with Covid now. I made the comment that they were probably the ones who took the Vax. She whispered that they all had taken it!
I'm tired of the mask look. You should've suggested they try something funnier.

Like wearing colanders, or motorcycle helmets, or a crab pot. They still get to look stupid, but at least the rest of us can have a laugh.

Another

#InfoWars Whistleblowers Report 2023-2024 Lockdown Plans:

New variant rumored to be declared by W.H.O. with policies in order.

September 2023: Airport employees to begin masking

October 2023: Airport travelers to begin masking

December 2023: Return to full Covid-19 Protocol

Lockdown/Response Objectives:

• Cover up for record-level mortality, disability, & illness

• Destroy more small businesses

• Bankrupt paycheck-to-paycheck workers

• Run through election year (2024)

Honestly Doc, i heard and read so many lies from government sides - i do neither trust or believe them anything anymore.
We have seen so many false statistics, lies and i have seen how they hunted and destroyed peoples life who asked critical questions.
Nope, they lost my trust. When i really see those thousands of death people they always talked about with my own eyes i proably will think about if i will believe the half they are talking about. I know people who worked in ER in the hospitals - and they hadn't seen what the gov talked about. But if they gone public with this they lost the job next day.
You know the say "don't trust any statistic you didn't false yourself"?

My daughter and SIL stopped by and we started talking about someone with covid. I asked if they had heard they were going to reinstate masks. She said she didn't expect people to comply at all this time except maybe on planes because of recycled air.

This is a woman who was all for vaccines. Maybe the masses are waking up.

Nope, they lost my trust. When i really see those thousands of death people they always talked about with my own eyes i proably will think about if i will believe the half they are talking about.
Right, there should be MILLIONS of new graves and overloaded cemetaries around the world if so many have died...where are the new graves?????? IN UKRAINE AND RUSSIA......

Next Corona restrictions from the government=civil war.

A second time of this nonsensical disaster here will finally break the economy's neck and the population will no longer go along with it in large parts.

Next Corona restrictions from the government=civil war.

A second time of this nonsensical disaster here will finally break the economy's neck and the population will no longer go along with it in large parts.
I agree it will finally break the economies neck. The economy (except pharma) still suffers about the covid restrictions and missing delivery chains during the panicdemia. The gastronomy and the health care still miss employees, in both branches the working times are long, shift working and the payment isn't the big deal. Gastronomy lost people about the lock down, health care about pressing people into the jab. Those employees found new jobs, are working less for more money and regular times. They won't return.

But i disagree with the civil war. It would just not happen, 1/4 of the people will complain and accept, 1/2 will still trus in governments lies and the rest 1/4 will be under strong observation by the government.
The most people are just affraid to loose the leasing-SUV, the expensive home the just have to look rich and of course they are affraid to loose their job which pays them the stuff they only bought to look good to the neighbourhood.
The only chance they start is when you turn off the internet and take them the useless stuff away.

Most people still haven't realized that in a few months to a few years they will lose everything they have if this continues.

Don't worry, I don't feel sorry for these people anymore and I won't stop anyone who has chosen his own butcher and wants to go this way.
I have seen and experienced the last months like you enough and I must say that one cannot stop many from going into the downfall.
This continent is at the end, and all luxury will go down with this continent and you and I will have no problem with it, we still have the ability to THINK.

We just have to look at one thing, that we can get away from the crown cork police in scenario X, but that should be doable, stay confident or emigrate to the east.

Latest posts

Back