TYRANNY VIA COVID

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, there should be MILLIONS of new graves and overloaded cemetaries around the world if so many have died...where are the new graves?????? IN UKRAINE AND RUSSIA......

Those murdered by hospitals and the bioweapon where cremated. Those are running 24/7.

Ukraine has had a high rate of funerals and new Graves. Russia not so much.

Next Corona restrictions from the government=civil war.

A second time of this nonsensical disaster here will finally break the economy's neck and the population will no longer go along with it in large parts.

I believe breaking every Western Economy is their collective goal! Then starve the ones that refused the bioweapon shots!

Check the cemeteries locally. I have and there are more than an average amount of new graves. Ask those in charge of the cemetery too. I always ask the local flower shop owner who does all the funeral flowers. She says they are still higher and verified the huge increase in deaths of younger folks too.

Last edited:
Yesterday we went shopping down south. I saw one loser wearing a mask while driving. And this idiot was driving alone!
The wife and I never complied here at home with the stupid mask mandate. She quit her job of over 14 years because of the testing requirements before she could fly to work, the mask mandates on the planes, and her company's plan to require the vaccine.
I hope more people will resist this time around, but I don't hold out much hope. The last time I saw people who I always thought were independent conservatives wearing the face diaper. I think it will be like last time; most people will have an excuse for rolling over and will submit to the government. Cowards.

I learned about the TSA whistle blower last saturday. While I was leaving out from work, I was talking to another who said that she heard our company was going to be bringing back the mask mandates mid Sept, which is right along with TSA.. I just don't know if I can actually do this again. If it actually happens, I can foresee it lasting until after Nov 2024. . That's just total BS!

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥🔥🔥

1693265902314.jpeg

Consumers and customers have more power than employees. Its been proven with Bud Light.
I appreciate employee route, but I know they need their job.
I'm not willing to mask up again and there are a lot of others just in my department. I am the only person who does my job in the department, yet it is allocated 1 full time and 2 part time. It's 80 hrs done by 1. Good kuck. The "extras" in my area actaully make up for the slaking areas so they can make production and hours. My area is actually the one one that doesn't have a "back up" for my off days. It's just known I plan for and make sure I have enough to cover. To me it's common sense. IF I need to quit, I will. I don't want to, but I have given some thoughts about just going back to 3 days a week. Don't think boss lady knows how close I am with that descision. She won't be happy thought if I decided too. It took her 13 years to talk me into full time. Sorry I got off topic and ranting.

I'm not willing to mask up again and there are a lot of others just in my department. I am the only person who does my job in the department, yet it is allocated 1 full time and 2 part time. It's 80 hrs done by 1. Good kuck. The "extras" in my area actaully make up for the slaking areas so they can make production and hours. My area is actually the one one that doesn't have a "back up" for my off days. It's just known I plan for and make sure I have enough to cover. To me it's common sense. IF I need to quit, I will. I don't want to, but I have given some thoughts about just going back to 3 days a week. Don't think boss lady knows how close I am with that descision. She won't be happy thought if I decided too. It took her 13 years to talk me into full time. Sorry I got off topic and ranting.
Know where you are coming from. Spent my first 7 working years working for a grocery chain. I was one of 4 PT employees that had the keys to the store in a the whole 40 store chain.
Wanted off FT night crew when i finished college, was off in less than a month and right into #3 store position when i went day crew.

I sympathize with the decisions that one must make nowadays.

These are very tough decisions to have to make. Even those of us who are retired will certainly be made to make the decision of buying food or starving (unless we can grow and raise our own food). Bottom line is, the evil government would be making you choose between your financial security or your very life. There is zero doubt that these next vaxes/bio weapons will be more deadly.

Latest posts

Back