How would You Handle Covid outbreak?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would impose a strict lockdown, not these half butted ones.

Warn the supply chain to gear up a week ahead of time.

Announce the day after the stimulus was distributed. You have 2 weeks to get supplies to be strictly locked down for 3 weeks.

Only police, fire, and medical are deemed essential.

I think that would have flattened the curve like a steam roller.

Most of us as preppers would be sitting back watching with a bowl of popcorn and a cold one.
Agree 100%. Would've been the only way to stop it, however we are a global society. Doesn't account for international trade and travel.

I would make everyone get the vaccine whether they wanted it or not, make them wear masks, cancel rent and send out trillions of dollars to keep people home; while I opened the Southern border to anyone who showed up, without testing them, and ship them all over the country, mostly to red states. - democrats

I would make everyone get the vaccine whether they wanted it or not, make them wear masks, cancel rent and send out trillions of dollars to keep people home; while I opened the Southern border to anyone who showed up, without testing them, and ship them all over the country, mostly to red states. - democrats

Something like that would never happen, that's crazy talk. I'm very glad you were not in charge!

Face it, the US was completely unprepared for the bug. Easiest method would be to pass out masks and require people to wear them, but enforcement is apparently impossible. Check out Florida and Texas. Now it's every man for himself. My goal from the beginning has been to make sure I don't lose my farm to pay a million bucks in ICU bills. If you think people are complaining now, wait until the medical industry starts running collections on millions of people.

Face it, the US was completely unprepared for the bug. Easiest method would be to pass out masks and require people to wear them, but enforcement is apparently impossible. Check out Florida and Texas. Now it's every man for himself. My goal from the beginning has been to make sure I don't lose my farm to pay a million bucks in ICU bills. If you think people are complaining now, wait until the medical industry starts running collections on millions of people.

No one should ever be in ICU for Covid. Or should have been put on ventilators for Covid.

Latest posts

Back