COVID-19 Humor Memes

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
If you run across any pandemic humor memes, share them here.
Might as well laugh about it every once in a while...
3Ity7Vq.jpg

I don't have a cartoon to post, but what I saw today at Walmart made me laugh my ### off.

There was this germaphobic lady with a mask, gloves, a spritzer of disinfectant, and so on.

Yet I saw her reaching into the grapes to sample them. She was picking through the grapes with her gloved hands, and forcing them under her mask to eat them......after everybody else had been picking through them.

I'm telling you, people somehow think masks and gloves etc. are talismans and their mere presence wards off evil.
I agree with you.

I wanted to say something to her (the paramedic in me), but decided--upon further reflection--to refrain from interfering with Darwin's process, LOL.

Does this make me an evil person?

I was going to click on this, and realized we have a problem.

We're putting all this coronavirus stuff under the 'pandemic' category. But... should it be?

We have categories for: industrial disaster, economic collapse, man-made disaster, Agenda 21, civil unreset/rioting, home invasions, and finally Terrorism.

This thing can easily work under any of those titles as well! (and I'm not even sure if I should post this comment here under 'humor' or under 'hopelessness'!)

Latest posts

Back