Children Affected by Jab

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1641514537241.png

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY PARENT THAT WILLFULLY GETS THEIR CHILD JABBED!!!!

Because those people are so brainwashed they even would bath their kids in acid if any healt "expert" and the media would publish to do so.
Brainless sheeps even.
Darwinism will prevail here too - or we're screwed for good

I see a lot of the Covid injuries, but I have only posted a very few ones on this thread.

These children being harmed breaks my heart. The amount of suffering in the world is so great. America has been taken hostage by China and fascists. Our medical system is currently ruled by pure evil. Pray for our future and our children. And be ready to fight when it finally starts…as I am sure it will.

“Welcome to the new normal: 13-year-olds dying from cardiac arrest

Cardiac arrest is very rare for people under 30. Today, 13-year-olds dying from cardiac arrest are pretty common. The one thing they all have in common: recent vaccination with the COVID vaccines.

1641644398624.jpeg

Here’s his VAERS record memorializing his death. Here’s the Defender story that appeared shortly after his death.

Fast forward 6 months later, there is still no investigation into his death! See this story which appeared in the Defender yesterday. It references emails which indicate that the autopsy had been completed prior to June 28, 2021. Silence from the CDC regarding the cause of death. Seriously?!?!? Jacob dies just 3 days after the jab due to cardiac arrest and six months later, despite the myocarditis link that they admit, they cannot figure this one out? WTF? Where is the accountability?

Ernest Ramirez’s son died of cardiac arrest as well, but he was 16. Dr. Peter McCullough looked at the death records and determined the death was caused by the vaccine. No acknowledgement from the CDC. Again, where is the accountability? Does the CDC have a better qualified expert than Peter McCullough? Did McCullough goof? Well, we don’t know because nobody is talking.

I’m pretty sure there isn’t any accountability left at the CDC. They completely glossed over the fact that the causes of death of the 14 kids (age 12-17) reported in VAERS were totally unusual. Five of the 14 kids died from cardiac arrest. That’s not normal, but they didn’t say anything.”

1641644707377.jpg

“Welcome to the new normal: 13-year-olds dying from cardiac arrest

Cardiac arrest is very rare for people under 30. Today, 13-year-olds dying from cardiac arrest are pretty common. The one thing they all have in common: recent vaccination with the COVID vaccines.

View attachment 14696

Here’s his VAERS record memorializing his death. Here’s the Defender story that appeared shortly after his death.

Fast forward 6 months later, there is still no investigation into his death! See this story which appeared in the Defender yesterday. It references emails which indicate that the autopsy had been completed prior to June 28, 2021. Silence from the CDC regarding the cause of death. Seriously?!?!? Jacob dies just 3 days after the jab due to cardiac arrest and six months later, despite the myocarditis link that they admit, they cannot figure this one out? WTF? Where is the accountability?

Ernest Ramirez’s son died of cardiac arrest as well, but he was 16. Dr. Peter McCullough looked at the death records and determined the death was caused by the vaccine. No acknowledgement from the CDC. Again, where is the accountability? Does the CDC have a better qualified expert than Peter McCullough? Did McCullough goof? Well, we don’t know because nobody is talking.

I’m pretty sure there isn’t any accountability left at the CDC. They completely glossed over the fact that the causes of death of the 14 kids (age 12-17) reported in VAERS were totally unusual. Five of the 14 kids died from cardiac arrest. That’s not normal, but they didn’t say anything.”

View attachment 14697

Typos and wrong dates.

This is the best compilation I have seen with all the athletes from around the world that has been effected with adverse effects including deaths, and there are many. It does include all so not just children, but many of them are. It also provides links to stories and video if available.
https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!! As much as they want to push the "kids have heart attacks too", this is not normal and the majority of the people know this! I know I am "preaching to the choir" here. I am just very thankful I live in a (so far) based state. I couldn't imagine living in one of metropolis cities in those blue states. Heaven Help You!!

So this is effecting Canadian kids that are NOT JABBED! This brought tears to my eyes. . . I am so :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:!!! These families are already dealing with a huge financial/emotional crisis with treatments of their child and now get this kind of blow. Ronald McDonald is usually a great benefit for families of a sick child so that they can be near a hospital when their child is having to have so many treatments.
'It's For Their Health': Ronald McDonald House Charity in Canada Set To Begin EVICTING Cancer-Stricken Children Over Their Vax Status
Snipet
In the video, Furgason confronts a manager in the Vancouver RMH, demanding answers on why the charity is requiring the experimental vaccine especially when the shot clearly doesn’t stop the spread of COVID-19.

“What we’re doing is protecting the safety of everybody in the house,” the manager explained.

“No, you’re not,” Furgason replied. “Because a vaccinated person could still get it and transmit it.”

“You’re evicting kids with leukemia, kids who have strokes. Kids with Down syndrome. Do you understand how evil this is?”

“This is just so messed up.”

Last edited:
Who is the real misinformation spreader: RFK Jr or Sanjay Gupta?
I want you to read this open letter that RFK Jr. wrote to Sanjay Gupta back in May 2020.

1642074101996.jpg

It turns out that RFK Jr. was right
At the time he wrote that article, he had no idea that a randomized controlled trial in children done in 2012 showed that flu shots increased fivefold the risk of acute respiratory infections caused by a group of noninfluenza viruses, including coronaviruses.

Here’s the article that RFK Jr. missed, published in the BMJ before he wrote his letter to Sanjay

1642074131387.jpg

Latest posts

Back