Children Affected by Jab

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Healthy young NCAA volleyball player dies suddenly from Aneurysm…
1638447976479.jpeg

Did the Vaccine take another innocent victim

GREENSBORO, N.C. — A Northwest High School grad who earned North Carolina A&T volleyball’s offensive player of the year award this year has died.

The N.C. A&T Department of Athletics announced that Fatimah Shabazz died of complications from an aneurysm on Sunday. The 22-year-old played varsity volleyball at Northwest for four years, earning conference co-player of the year honors before becoming an Aggie.

“We are heartbroken by Fatimah’s passing,” A&T coach Hal Clifton said. “Nothing prepares you for moments like this. Fatimah was an amazing person once you got to know her. She was a fierce competitor on the court, but a very sweet person off the court.”

Two 15-year-olds, illegally vaccinated before the EUA, are dead. EVERYONE should pay attention.

There weren't a lot of 15-year-olds who were vaccinated before the EUA rolled out. Two of them died of cardiac issues within days of their shot. Should we be concerned? Absolutely! Here's why...
Steve Kirsch
45 min ago

ABSTRACT
Very few 15-year-olds were vaccinated prior to the EUA. The fact that there are two death reports made in VAERS that were made for kids who were illegally vaccinated suggests that these vaccines are extremely deadly for kids. VAERS is typically 41 times under-reported, so there could be more than 80 deaths among the illegally vaccinated group. But even if you don’t believe that, just two deaths in a relatively small number of vaccinations should be extremely troubling, especially when you look at the historical death rates in VAERS for this age group and these symptoms (and considering the VAERS stats are based on a normal 50% vaccination rate). This isn’t bad luck. It’s consistent with all the other data for all age ranges.
A “fact check” from Reuters which attempts to debunk claims about 174 times more kids die from the vaccine than from COVID was recently brought to my attention.
First, I can’t support 174X. But I can support 117X for ages 5 to 11. See my article on this. If anyone wants to challenge us on this, let’s have an open debate.
I’m going to resist discrediting the Reuters fact check that’s irrelevant for this story. However, if they are willing to hold themselves accountable for their fact check (which never happens), let’s have an open debate.
Instead, I want to focus on a document referenced in the fact check: Evidence-based information for parents on the risk for children of COVID-19 vs. the risk of the vaccines by Dr. Alan Palmer.”

Read the PROOF here: Two 15-year-olds, illegally vaccinated before the EUA, are dead. EVERYONE should pay attention.

120 children hospitalized, province suspends Pfizer vaccine batch

Thanh Hoa has suspended the use of a Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine batch after over 120 students were hospitalized following their inoculation.

Since November 30, the central province has been vaccinating children aged 15-17 with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. However, over 120 of the children were admitted to hospitals after exhibiting symptoms like nausea, high fever or breathing difficulties, the provincial Center for Disease Control (CDC) said Thursday.

Of these, 17 had severe reactions, but their health has stabilized and they continue to be monitored at the hospital, the center said. The cause of their symptoms has yet to be confirmed by Thanh Hoa authorities.

Thanh Hoa CDC director Luong Ngoc Truong said the province has stopped using the current vaccine batch. "We still have other batches, also Pfizer vaccines, so we will continue vaccinating the children," he said.

The suspended batch would be put into storage and could be used later for other groups like adults, Truong added.”

Gee, the “batch” is killing the children, but no worries! They are going to give it to the parents!

One third of humans will kill another third of humans as the last third watches
We are on a collective road to self-destruction and all humans are watching
Only the bugged out, ignorant, hermits, non-registered and unknown persons will get away from this chaos and live to tell the story...

It is planned to harm and also kill children with the vaccination program, politicians here are taking that hardcore. Germany starts the next days to vaccinate children with mobile vaccination teams directly in schools, without the consent of parents.

Our politician boss said today again publicly the hospitals are full of unvaccinated, I know two people who work in the hospital, who say that this is not true.

A politician in Germany recently said unvaccinated people are like an appendix that should be removed....
The 4 Reich is alive and the criminals are coming out.

French Professional Soccer Player Leaves Game Early with Reported Chest Pain – Third Top Player to Experience Severe Chest Pain This Weekend (VIDEO)

1639518266690.jpeg

No official statement has been released yet from his team.

Uncut News reported (translated in English):

The French professional footballer Martin Terrier, who plays for the Ligue 1 club Rennes, was replaced on Sunday during the match against Nice after feeling chest pain.
This is already the third incident in a few days in which a top European footballer clasps his chest in the middle of the game and can no longer continue playing.
Advertisement - story continues below

The accumulation of these cases has raised the question of whether the cases of players taken off the field due to heart and breathing problems are due to undesirable effects of the COVID vaccine.

Not true, no mandates to contend with.

That's most likely true, a Trump administration would not do mandates. But I seriously doubt even Trump as president would criticize the vaccine, pointing to suspicious cases of cardiac arrests etc. He would mind it in private maybe, but not publically, not until it were undeniable anyway. Trump also wanted to be (seen as) the provider-protector politician, and pushed vaccines in general. But I agree, there wouldn't be any mandates if Trump were in office.

ALL presidents are in the dark about what's really going on -- ever.

They are surrounded by people with agendas, and people who have no interests other than political gain. They have almost zero alone time and they certainly don't sit around having casual conversations or surfing the internet.

Everything arrives on their desk pre-chewed, pre-digested, and over-analyzed.

Deep state will ride the pandemic as long as possible. I suspect after the midterm red wave, the deep state media will finally take the lid off the vaccine side effects and parade the few with side effects on tv to no end. Next they’ll blame trump and warp speed for duping them just before the republican primary kicks off.

Deep state will ride the pandemic as long as possible. I suspect after the midterm red wave, the deep state media will finally take the lid off the vaccine side effects and parade the few with side effects on tv to no end. Next they’ll blame trump and warp speed for duping them just before the republican primary kicks off.

They already own it 100%.

Any parent that allows their child to get the government "vaccine", or force the stupid mask on their child, should get a good asskicking.
I think in the future that many people will look back with embarrassment on how they fell for this scam. And ashamed at how they let their freedoms be taken away over nothing.

I think in the future that many people will look back with embarrassment on how they fell for this scam. And ashamed at how they let their freedoms be taken away over nothing.

Narcissists will never admit fault. This is why they create narcissists in the school system. They have a unique set of flaws which Communism requires.

Latest posts

Back