Quit, or wait for them to fire me for refusing the inoculation?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am too expecting it eventually. Just yesterday I told my boss I was willing to go full time. FDA is pushing to get this experimental vaccine approved in September, even though there has been so many adverse effects along with death. Right now my plan is just to get all the hours I can out of the company before they start demanding the vaxx. When they give a deadline, I will give boss lady my last expected date.

All I can say at this point is that I do expect my company to enforce the vaccine eventually and I will not be taking it. I am fully aware I will lose my job and my boss is fully aware of how I feel. She is also unvaccinated. . . listening to her doctors advise to wait.We are a Thelma and Louise team. When the time comes I have a plan, but it may change.

Its not me yet.. But my friend's work has required her to get the jab.

Should she quit? Or wait to be fired?
The company where I work was silly enough to exceed state government mandates regarding wearing masks in the workplace. I got away with not wearing one, in defiance, for three days. I was then told to put it on or leave; I wore it two days, then they cancelled the mandate.

I would not be surprised if they mandate vaccinations even if the state government does not.
If they do, I will immediately submit my resignation and make it very clear why I am doing so.

I would not be surprised if they mandate vaccinations even if the state government does not.
If they do, I will immediately submit my resignation and make it very clear why I am doing so.

My friend is reluctant to wait for them to fire her because she would lose the vacation pay she's saved, and not get unemployment.

This is INSANE! Its already proven that the "shot" doesnt protect you or others, yet they keep pushing it. It's like were living in a nightmare. Yet we cant wake up and laugh it off.

My friend is reluctant to wait for them to fire her because she would lose the vacation pay she's saved, and not get unemployment.

This is INSANE! Its already proven that the "shot" doesnt protect you or others, yet they keep pushing it. It's like were living in a nightmare. Yet we cant wake up and laugh it off.
I see. Well, the laws regarding vacation pay and unemployment vary by jurisdiction.

Yes, it is insane. There are those with ulterior motives (e.g. WEF, Gates, Soros); most politicians are basically too stupid to see that they are being played, and the people pay the price.

Last edited:
ABSOLUTELY hold out - if nothing else save ALL the paperwork associated with the mandatory inoculation for supplementing your resume for the future >>> 30-40 years from now NOBODY is going to remember these Dr Mangala types trying to force medical procedures ...

dont quit let them fire you.
over here if you quit you are officially " intentionally unemployed" and you wont get Unemployment Benefit which you would otherwise be entitled to.
Getting fired for cause puts you in the same boat as quitting here. And it is worse on your employment history than quitting.

It is very tragic that any discussion in the government and media is only about vaccination, and that you hear that every day. There is a risk that the unvaccinated will be excluded from various things from autumn onwards and that even negative tests will no longer be recognized. At the moment they are provoking a split in society and even accept that companies and other institutions will put pressure on unvaccinated people, in certain jobs one has to introduce a possible vaccination requirement, one is already thinking aloud about it.

If it comes to that, the people here will take to the streets and there will be riots guaranteed, the whole situation could then escalate within a short time. The government uses manipulated statistics and it is covered up who ends up vaccinated in the hospital and vaccination damage is also kept under the lid. We will soon have worse conditions here than in Russia and it is a shame how things are currently going on in European countries when it comes to democracy. Dress warmly and prepare yourself, it will be a hot winter. Personally, I do not get vaccinated voluntarily, not even if I lose my job, what is currently going on is absolutely not normal and from my point of view there is a very nasty plan behind the whole thing.

Latest posts

Back