Covid-19 mRNA vaccines are a bio weapon

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but I feel like it is a hopeless cause some days. I know that there is a lot of lawsuits happening around the world. I heard about the one over in Switzerland a couple days ago. I am hopeful but won't hold my breathe.

Never, never, never lose hope!!! The tide IS INDEED shifting. It is taking longer than we like, but it is turning. For a nurse to walk free, without punishment, after giving 8,600+ shots of saline instead of the Clot Shot is telling!!! This happened in Germany of all places!

I see these kinds of stories everyday, unfortunately. Just a reminder of how many actually trusted the government and took the jab blind eyed.. That is why I am sad after reading each one that I see, but I also know there are far more that I do not see. In all honesty, I am MAD that governments all around the world let this happen to their citizens. . . Sorry but I feel like it is a hopeless cause some days. I know that there is a lot of lawsuits happening around the world. I heard about the one over in Switzerland a couple days ago. I am hopeful but won't hold my breathe.
I feel the same some days, too.

GP is right, though, there is something to be said for the nurse walking!

Eventually, the grief stricken families of the world will march, I think. I want all of those responsible to be unmasked.

1676353893365.jpeg

The authorities here still say vaccination is safe, and pregnant women should get vaccinated.
As for the excess mortality and sudden deaths, the media and authorities always say in 1 sentence that vaccination is not to blame, but we do not know what the problem is.

Last summer the authorities said that more people died because the summer was too hot, but the summer was not so hot. This winter, the authorities would have liked to say that more people died because the winter was too cold, but since the winter was not cold here, the authorities said that more people died because they had an active corona infection a few years ago.

The authorities and media lie from all channels, if the authorities had to admit that many people die because of the vaccination, they can hang themselves, the revolution would then start directly and the authorities would be hanged by the people.

21-Year-Old MMA Fighter Isaiah Abels Suffers a Cardiac Arrest During Fight​

1678620776675.png

The Chinese/Fauci shot keeps killing our young men. All the while, young un-poisoned men keep flowing across our southern border. Coincidence? Hardly. Especially when you come to understand that China RUNS Mexico now. They have a large amount of military in the mountains in Mexico. Keep an eye on the fighting age Mexicans if there are any around you.

I loved and miss OAN, but our carrier dropped them.

I have their streaming service, it's $50 a year.

I don't like to watch news because it takes too long to consume and video has a way of shutting off the brain. With reading, you can pause and digest, or criticize, compare, skip, etc.

But I do like supporting them.

Dr Redfield verifies that Covid did NOT start in January in a wet market, but way back in September! Says this was all PLANNED!!

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/110014569149359970
Rep. Malliotakis: Is it likely that American tax dollars funded the gain of function research that created this virus?
Redfield: I think it did and not only from NIH, but from the State Department, USAID, and from DOD.

I think it is that one sentence alone from the frickin Director of the CDC that forced Congress to vote unanimously to declassify all the information about the virus.

Rep. Malliotakis: Is it likely that American tax dollars funded the gain of function research that created this virus?
Redfield: I think it did and not only from NIH, but from the State Department, USAID, and from DOD.

I think it is that one sentence alone from the frickin Director of the CDC that forced Congress to vote unanimously to declassify all the information about the virus.

He knew this years ago. It's now safe for him speak the truth? If so we should see many more speaking out.

The difference is that now Fauci is no longer in charge. People who bucked Fauci had their lives and careers destroyed.
Even so, it shows how easily corruptible people are. There are far too few people in the world who have such strong convictions that no bodily threat would sway them. We need more people who are willing to do the right thing regardless of the cost.

This land is in desperate need of some steel-spined heroes.

Latest posts

Back