Halloween 2023

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psalm7

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Off work today , Me and the Wife were watching the race . Wife says look at all the smoke . We are in a drought so you have to be careful burning . I looked and it was coming from a neighbors yard . I didn't think much , I burn brush when it's dry . Few minutes later a lot more smoke . I went over , he's a 3rd shifter so he was asleep , his wife was babysitting
. I wrung the door bell , fire spreading all over his yard . He comes to the door . I asked if he knew his yard was on fire . He said no . I said well it's just a grass fire , do you want me to take care of it . He said I'll come out and help . We put it out .
2nd part of story . A patrol car shows up . I said a loud truck came buy , running rough then I noticed the smoke may have back fired . Neighbor says they could have thrown out a cigarette . Officer said it's not a accident . This is the 3rd fire out here in 30 minutes . They are setting them . ( the running rough was them getting on the gas after throwing out a fire starter )
I told the officers . If I had of known that . They wouldn't have made it off this road .

Latest posts

Back