Covid-19 mRNA vaccines are a bio weapon

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
I loved and miss OAN, but our carrier dropped them. In my opinion, because they spoke the truth. Going to send this video to my Sis who is a conservative that thinks like I do, but yet listens to her liberal husband, who works in the medical field as an assistant in surgeries. Yes, she got at least the first 2 shots. I don't know of any boosters.

https://www.brighteon.com/490286a8-0a54-448c-b410-9564a9833250

Last edited:
I loved and miss OAN, but our carrier dropped them. In my opinion, because they spoke the truth. Going to send this video to
And her response

I have several thousand dollars invested in this trip and I'll lose it if I cancel. If I have to get another booster, then I will. I had to get a booster before my Alaska cruise because of Canadian entry requirements. What's one more at this point.

And her response

I have several thousand dollars invested in this trip and I'll lose it if I cancel. If I have to get another booster, then I will. I had to get a booster before my Alaska cruise because of Canadian entry requirements. What's one more at this point.

May she RIP!

The wife has gotten all the shots and the boosters. I have not. We have agreed to disagree, with regards to the vaccinations. I do make plans to out live her, as I expect there will be fatal side effects.

I'd give you a like and a sad face. But I can't give both.

The wife has gotten all the shots and the boosters. I have not. We have agreed to disagree, with regards to the vaccinations. I do make plans to out live her, as I expect there will be fatal side effects.

I am saddened with the same thing. Do not think my husband has gotten the booster though. He is not as healthy as he was prior. Already having had several colds and flu since he took the 2nd one. What is concerning me most is his ability to remember things. The guy was sharp as a tack prior to taking that poison. He has zero dementia in his large family. His mother was as sharp as any 20 year old the day she died in her late 80s. Ditto for his father. For him to suddenly…and I do mean an onset of about 6 months…begin to forget why he walked through the house, many times a week is shocking and makes me so sad I can’t describe it. 🥺

If the 4x shots don’t get my wife, her disease will.
I only hope that the jabs I got won’t get to me. I did get them in the Healthcare Worker round thanks to a friend. A year and a half and still kicking.
As sad as it sounds, we got to make plans if our spouse secumbs. I have my plans for us and what I call plan D.

1670843139827.jpeg

most people over here are acting as if covid no longer exists, more shots are being offered, thats number 4 jab I think but I've sort of lost count, number 5 jab in the spring. wife who has had 2 jabs says its getting silly now and she wont have any more. I'm unjabbed and intend to remain so.

Latest posts

Back