High Blood Pressure

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you! Stopped taking meds a year ago and haven’t been near a doctor since covid started. I have been overseas and feeling fine but now they are telling me I have damaged my heart! I don’t think so. I was extremely stressed when I arrived at the hospital after vomiting continuously for hours. I have always felt that my bp is normal until I am stressed or go to a doctor. Then it goes up! As for my heart, I walked miles in Italy on steep roads, almost every day and had no issues. Walk up stairs with no problem except my knees. I just don’t believe what they are saying. But if they are right, I prefer natural treatments. We all saw what happened with covid, I am unvaxxed, and I just don’t trust them!

Hmmm ... I've been 'hyper-tensive' my whole life. And now that I'm old(er) and fat, I'm looking into a few alternative options to big pharma.

Does anyone have a list of herbal and other options to 'medications'?
I want to be certain I can grow what I might need to maintain my heart and BP, as my weight is dropping. (I did not get this fat over night. I'm not going to get to a healthy weight that fast, either. But I am down from 280 to 230 in 4 months.

Hmmm ... I've been 'hyper-tensive' my whole life. And now that I'm old(er) and fat, I'm looking into a few alternative options to big pharma.

Does anyone have a list of herbal and other options to 'medications'?
I want to be certain I can grow what I might need to maintain my heart and BP, as my weight is dropping. (I did not get this fat over night. I'm not going to get to a healthy weight that fast, either. But I am down from 280 to 230 in 4 months.

My advice- If you are overweight, you pribably have a lot of detoxing to do. You'd want to start with an anti-inflammatory diet. No herb can out perform systemic toxicity and inflammation, unfortunately.

That is awesome to drop 50 lbs in 4 months! Way to go!

Hypertension is simple a means for your body to adapt and survive in a less than ideal situation.

You may want to look into chelation therapy with EDTA to break down accumulated plaque. I don't know much about chelation for it, and have not read the studies on it. Nattokinase and lumbrokinase can help. There are actually several enzymes that can be helpful. Here is an article on some:
https://enzyscience.com/blogs/news/...ach-in-cardiovascular-dietary-supplementation
In my opinion- and I think it is well backed by research- herbs work best on a holistic medicine approach as opposed to a systems based approach. Meaning you can use herbs to help your body to heal, but they aren't intended to make abrupt changes or to sustain a body that is consistently out of balance. So, helping the body to break down and move out some of the arterial plaque, halt plaque production and then seeing if hypertension was still a problem would be better than just attempting to take herbs that would reduce the blood flow or dilate the vessels.

Latest posts

Back