Quit, or wait for them to fire me for refusing the inoculation?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My work just mandated the clot shots this week, effective October. I will never willingly take the injection. They'll have to fire me.

What your friend does is her choice. However everything I've seen says it's better to be fired over this than to quit.

Look into a class action lawsuit.

Getting fired for cause puts you in the same boat as quitting here. And it is worse on your employment history than quitting.
Yes, but what constitutes cause here is very narrow. Theft, assault, coming in under the influence.

If they want to fire you, they will find a cause.

It happened to my wife - a change of administration and they started cleaning house to bring in their cronies, and my wife got railroaded. Since she had tenure and seniority, the only way they could get rid of her was to come up with a ridiculous trumped up charge. Everyone knew it was BS but they went ahead and pursued it. They were so incompetent they had to start the process over several times because they didn't follow proper procedure and it took a long time to finally fire her. While all that was going on, I advised her to take early retirement and get the hell out of Dodge before they began proceedings again. She wanted to fight.

She's been in limbo and unemployable for over a year waiting for the arbitration to get scheduled. Lawyer says it could be years before it gets to arbitration.

Latest posts

Back