Children Affected by Jab

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1643456666692.jpeg

Vailen
@Vailen19

·
2h

Replying to
@Storm4Congress

My beautiful 9year-old son was given the first round of Pfizer without my consent. he has balance issues and problems catching a football when we run routes now either he misses it or catches ball and falls down. Seeing pediatric neurologist on Monday it’s a nightmare.

1643935912370.jpg

The key part are the stats on all-cause mortality which I’ve always said is the elephant in the room:

10–14-year-olds, on the other hand, run the risk of dying almost by a factor of ten following the first dose while the second dose brings a 51.8 times greater risk of death than if they had remained un-jabbed.

View attachment 14973
The key part are the stats on all-cause mortality which I’ve always said is the elephant in the room:
I actually LOVE your post, just cause the Brits have the guts to say it! I can only hope this report goes around in the US Too many innocent children have been killed by the jab!!

I actually LOVE your post, just cause the Brits have the guts to say it! I can only hope this report goes around in the US Too many innocent children have been killed by the jab!!

This gives me respect for the Brits too! Conversely, it drastically lowers my trust, zero respect at this point of our entire healthcare system!! Those running it are clearly doing evil and KNOW it!

1644407278663.jpeg

According to Israeli funeral directors the number of dead, especially younger people, has overwhelmed their capacity to give everyone a proper burial.

Israel has the most 4 booster vaccinated people

Israeli people are not dying from omicron. They are dying from vaccine induced AIDS.

The vaccine destroyed the immune systems of the Israeli people.

What the Nazi’s started the Israeli government is finishing.

Death by vaccine.

Vladimir Zev Zelenko MD

The tragedy is that you don't even notice (or want to notice) the connections now.

Something very bad is going on here, and almost no one is interested, the few who still ask questions are immediately immobilized by the state.
The whole thing has system, but I do not see through the system, but it is a very big crime in progress.
With these side effects and deaths this vaccination program would have to be stopped long ago, but one accelerates it now still.

Deaths of children after vaccination are covered up or even not included in the statistics.
This case could lead to problems and some politicians will need explanations here, it will not be the only case that has been swept under the ground.
In my country, doctors, politicians and hospital staff actively deny practically every case of side effects, they always say it was an unfortunate coincidence or it would have happened one way or the other.
As in a hospital where two 16-year-old women died in the same week, the statement was it was a tragic coincidence.

https://reitschuster.de/post/tod-nach-mrna-impfung-wo-ist-15-jaehrige-cheyenne-b/

DON’T TRUST ANY HOSPITAL!

1645016889346.jpeg

“Scott Schara believes the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) protocols in hospitals have led to maltreatment of patients.

Schara’s 19-year-old daughter Grace, who has Down Syndrome, was admitted on October 6, 2021, for COVID-19 treatment. She died on October 13 because her doctor labeled her with a Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) order without authorization. On the day she passed, Grace received a cocktail of drugs that included precedex, lorazepam and morphine within a 30-minute window.

He also said hospital staff put his daughter on restraints simply because she wanted to get up to use the restroom, which is a disability rights violation. Moreover, Grace’s medical advocate (in this case her father) was removed by an armed guard from the hospital room

Maltreatment of patients already a pattern
The tragedy, it seems, is already a pattern. As the U.S. population gets wiser by leaving hospitals and refusing to take the vaccine, the medical systems now turn to drugs normally used for end-of-life care as a primary tool to accomplish their agenda.

The government’s idea of rationed care can easily be implemented through the hospital system because they know which patients are on Medicaid (for the disabled) and Medicare (for the elderly). The COVID situation could be a convenient cover in facilitating the agenda. Grace, for instance, was on Medicaid because she had Down Syndrome.”

DON’T TRUST ANY HOSPITAL!

View attachment 15080

“Scott Schara believes the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) protocols in hospitals have led to maltreatment of patients.

Schara’s 19-year-old daughter Grace, who has Down Syndrome, was admitted on October 6, 2021, for COVID-19 treatment. She died on October 13 because her doctor labeled her with a Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) order without authorization. On the day she passed, Grace received a cocktail of drugs that included precedex, lorazepam and morphine within a 30-minute window.

He also said hospital staff put his daughter on restraints simply because she wanted to get up to use the restroom, which is a disability rights violation. Moreover, Grace’s medical advocate (in this case her father) was removed by an armed guard from the hospital room

Maltreatment of patients already a pattern
The tragedy, it seems, is already a pattern. As the U.S. population gets wiser by leaving hospitals and refusing to take the vaccine, the medical systems now turn to drugs normally used for end-of-life care as a primary tool to accomplish their agenda.

The government’s idea of rationed care can easily be implemented through the hospital system because they know which patients are on Medicaid (for the disabled) and Medicare (for the elderly). The COVID situation could be a convenient cover in facilitating the agenda. Grace, for instance, was on Medicaid because she had Down Syndrome.”

In short, this is MURDER, I would hold those responsible 1:1 accountable. If it had been my daughter, I would now sit in jail because I would have promoted those responsible to hell.

Read here

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder-Euthanasie
We are at that point again, and it is a SHAME that we are at that point again and can't do anything about it.
There is no other way than the way of revenge, you have to get those responsible, at any price, that's the only way you learn.
I know that my formulations in the post are very harsh, if I have violated rules then I'm sorry, BUT so what I can not put in decent words.

Two healthy high school basketball players died suddenly on the same day. Cameran Wheatley, a 17-year-old senior at Bremen High School, collapsed during a game with Chicago High School on February 8, 2022.

Bremen High School Senior, 17, Collapses At Basketball Game, Dies

Meanwhile, in East Texas, Devonte Mumphrey collapsed on the same day and died from a sudden cardiac arrest. Devonte, 15, was a basketball standout who was nominated for Mr. Texas Basketball Player of the Week after scoring 45 points in a single game in January. As a freshman, Mumphrey was named the District Newcomer of the Year.”

A 12 year old boy had a circulatory collapse one day after vaccination, and 3 days later he was dead.
The case is covered up by the media, politicians do not take it seriously - this is normal here.

All those who are behind this crime should receive a terrible punishment for their crimes, for these criminals should be one thing, the statement "I did not know" or "we had no other choice" must not be mitigating.

https://www.wochenblick.at/corona/schock-12-jaehriger-bub-stirbt-kurz-nach-corona-impfung/
This vaccination is nothing else than a genocide program and one wants to harm very many people.

Latest posts

Back