WWIII

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be surprised if the United States is sold by a criminal family looking to gain more personal riches . Of course the U.S. military would likely have to be sacrificed on a rigged war . There is a pattern I am sure you are all familiar with .

Though some of us on this forum tried to warn of a real possibility of a World War 3 in the future , many clung to that made up theory that it would never happen because of " assured mutual destruction " . The deniers have now gone silent and likely or pondering their failure to prepare for anything this serious . I predicted this possibility around 70 or 80 percent likely many weeks ago on this forum . Now I have noticed people via the internet " as I seldom leave my survival retreat " also put the possibility in that same percentile . I would hate to know my hope was attached to my neighbors saving me through generosity or barter . Many don't even have a practical way of having drinking water in a forever changed environment .

When you are up to your azz in alligators...it is too late to remember that you WANTED TO DRAIN THE SWAMP....
We are not up to our azz, we are up to our NECKS in BS, Woke, BLM, Antifa, CCP, Plandemics, Vaxx's, Lies, DS, ABC, LGBTQ, UK, USSR, Border Crisis, Food chain problems, Pedo, NEED I GO ON????
YEAH! I think the S will HTF soon enough and I am only 150 MILES AWAY from the TOILET BORDER to UKRAINE.
There is no doubt in my mind we will have to watch the Demoncraps BURN AMERICA AND THE WORLD just to cover up their damn Pedo tracks and will only burn in HELL since they will disappear underground while the
SHTF and TEOTWAWKI sets in. THEY are already WROL in DC and know what is going down...Live free, Gary

I agree 100% Gary! They must burn it down and kill as many as possible. That is the only way they get away with what they have done.

Many don't even have a practical way of having drinking water in a forever changed environment .

If anyone still need water filters or needs additional ones, Mike Adams…aka Health Ranger Report published his testing of 60+ filters last Wednesday. One test involved the ability to remove CESIUM from the water. A must have type of water filter after SHTF!!! Big Berkey did great! So did some others that are cheaper.

I didn't ask you to restore humanity, but your lack of interest in the survival of it has me convinced that your group will not last long. When I think of the "survivors", I do not mean the first two week marauders. I think of survivors as those who survive because they can, not because they sustain themselves at the detriment of others. So, if you make it without the help of outside groups, what do you plan to do when the preps run short? Surely you don't think bread mold will work as good as penicillin or amoxicillin... And since you all will be living without flouridated water and toothpaste, who will do the tooth pulling without a local? I guess your group is just going to slowly die off, because surely you don't want your offspring to be educated in history (I mean, why? What's the point? ya'll never gonna deal with other people ever again anyways.) Sillyness, in so many ways, that reply is absolute prepper sillyness. Go ahead, live a caveman lifestyle and let the world never know your clan were ever there. There is absolutely nothing wrong with going down in future history as the group that wanted absolutely nothing to do with others. People have done that before, I just can't remember who they were.
I agree with your overall sentiment, but wanted to say one thing without going off rail too far- if you haven't already, please read the studies on sodium flouride and see if it is something you personally should use. In my opinion, fluoride shouldn't be universally consumed since it is a halogen. From the studies, it just doesn't seem appropriate for everyone. While it may be something you choose for yourself, I'd caution against any women in your group using it unless they've carefully weighed the cost/benefit.

You may already know this, but just throwing it out there in case you don't.

. Many don't even have a practical way of having drinking water in a forever changed environment .

I didn't if we were stuck in the basement from nuclear fallout until recently.

I think there will inevitably be some situations we have to get creative with.

Thinking about the water for after world war 3 , will give a quick run down of our now in place water availability . Starting with the survival group on one side of mine , has about a dozen living structures " all family " and a stream , Probably also has a spring or two but I can not confirm that . On the other side of me that group has at least three living structures " all family " with a spring and a creek . My group with six living structures " all family " . We have a creek and two springs . -- With the war looming we have realigned our working for income personnel so as to be able to walk home in a day or two in case it starts while they are at work and vehicles do not work .

Thinking about the water for after world war 3 , will give a quick run down of our now in place water availability . Starting with the survival group on one side of mine , has about a dozen living structures " all family " and a stream , Probably also has a spring or two but I can not confirm that . On the other side of me that group has at least three living structures " all family " with a spring and a creek . My group with six living structures " all family " . We have a creek and two springs . -- With the war looming we have realigned our working for income personnel so as to be able to walk home in a day or two in case it starts while they are at work and vehicles do not work .

Water was one of the first things on my list when looking for a BOL. We ended up with one that has a spring fed creek and dammed pond, community water access two wells that we know of, and other springs that could be used. The rule of threes. Three minutes without air. Three days without water. Three weeks without food. Water sources should be one of the first things any prepper secures.

Water was one of the first things on my list when looking for a BOL. We ended up with one that has a spring fed creek and dammed pond, community water access two wells that we know of, and other springs that could be used. The rule of threes. Three minutes without air. Three days without water. Three weeks without food. Water sources should be one of the first things any prepper secures.
I totally agree . This is a failure I often see . It is amazing to see people thinking their water coming through those pipes will continue after the power grid goes down .

I totally agree . This is a failure I often see . It is amazing to see people thinking their water coming through those pipes will continue after the power grid goes down .

It was one of the mistakes we made with our first BOL. Yes it was relatively isolated. One way in, one way out, with bridges that could easily be blockaded. Surrounded by hostile terrain and dangerously hot weather about 4 months out of the year...what it did not have was safe water that would be reliably accessible without a great deal of issue.

To give an example; a neighboring property had their well dry up in the last drought, so they had a new one drilled. They went to 500' first and had the water tested. It came back high in Barium, which is radioactive. They ended up drilling to 1200' to find safe water and had to put in one hell of a pump to get it to the surface.

Yes, there is always the nearby lake but, given the dangers that will exist there from having to trespass on private property to get access or deal with the throngs of refugees that will populate the public parks (Covid will have nothing on SHTF) and the predators who will prey upon anyone frequenting the lake, Cholera, Typhoid...a private accessible water source is the only safe way to go

Did not repeat that mistake with BOL2.

I agree with your overall sentiment, but wanted to say one thing without going off rail too far- if you haven't already, please read the studies on sodium flouride and see if it is something you personally should use. In my opinion, fluoride shouldn't be universally consumed since it is a halogen. From the studies, it just doesn't seem appropriate for everyone. While it may be something you choose for yourself, I'd caution against any women in your group using it unless they've carefully weighed the cost/benefit.

You may already know this, but just throwing it out there in case you don't.
I was taught long ago that you only swish and spit out flouridated water. i was born and raised on country water and opted to have 22 teeth pulled out knowing from the experience with the previous 10 that my enamel was shot and I should have brushed better. I do not sugest anyone swallow fluoride, that crap messes with the brain. But a rinse and spit fluoride treatment can do wonders for tooth enamel as it replaces the hydroxide groups in the hydroxyapatite (tooth chemichal) with fluoride and the resulting fluoridated enamel is way more acid resistant. Yea, I understand how it works lol, learned the hard way.

Edit: when I speak of fluoride, I figured that was common sense to spit it out. I knew that in 1992.
Edit 2: even the culligan place where my parents get their water cooler bottles told them that when asking what water to buy. They specifically told them not to drink one of their own products, that "that one" was for tooth brushing only. Purple cap if I remember.. I guess the message wasn't delivered to the big cities that you don't swallow fluoride.

Last edited:
Next week would be a good time to visit your bug out location , if you are not already there . The potential of the spark for World War 3 will be very high as NATO pokes a stick into Putin's ribs as they conduct military drills next to Russia's border . I don't know as to the effectiveness of Russia's underwater drone but I would be on the side of precaution and not be near a coastal area . Once things start , expect traffic jams as the non-believers realize their failure to face the looming situation .

Latest posts

Back