Is cyber attacks our next disaster?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve put together a small binder for what to do post EMP/CME. I’ve gathered information from the EMP Commissions for the purpose of educating our small town government should I want to. The most important pages in it are exactly what steps to take 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Complete with lists of what must be obtained last minute…before most even understand what is happening.

I would advise you all to have the same organized and within reach…on paper. Panic will affect most of us, therefore you will need help getting you in action pronto!!

I’ve put together a small binder for what to do post EMP/CME. I’ve gathered information from the EMP Commissions for the purpose of educating our small town government should I want to. The most important pages in it are exactly what steps to take 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Complete with lists of what must be obtained last minute…before most even understand what is happening.

I would advise you all to have the same organized and within reach…on paper. Panic will affect most of us, therefore you will need help getting you in action pronto!!

Excellent. Is it something you can share? I'd love a copy.

Excellent. Is it something you can share? I'd love a copy.

Sure! Will have to scan it first. I will put in a reminder to do on our first rainy day. Am working on the gardens when it is not raining. Being a bit behind, I really feel the pressure to get all my plants in the ground!!

I will share my different Lists for you to see what I’m doing, but you naturally will have to redo the lists for your personal needs.

Latest posts

Back