WWIII

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
Who is actually going to trigger? IF it does happen with this Russia/Ukraine war. I blame a lot on NATO and even the Biden Administration. I am sure the higher ups in the UK can be added. This is who Newsweek tried to say would happen under a Trump presidency. . . A President who was actually respected from other World Leaders which is why we never actually had a war under Trump's leadership. I honestly feel like the possibility has never been higher under a Biden presidancy.
1651532904779.png

World War 3 has begun, and Germany is once again at the forefront.
If it goes on like this, the answer will be a counter-attack, doesn't have to be nuclear, but I see Germany and two other countries on European soil whose time is counted if it goes on like this.
If the counter-attack comes, World War 3 will spread to the whole world within a few hours, the situation was probably never more dangerous since the Cuban crisis than now, the Cold War was peace against it.

World War 3 has begun, and Germany is once again at the forefront.
If it goes on like this, the answer will be a counter-attack, doesn't have to be nuclear, but I see Germany and two other countries on European soil whose time is counted if it goes on like this.
If the counter-attack comes, World War 3 will spread to the whole world within a few hours, the situation was probably never more dangerous since the Cuban crisis than now, the Cold War was peace against it.
AND this time we dont have ANYONE in WASHINGTON with balls to deal with this situation!

AND this time we dont have ANYONE in WASHINGTON with balls to deal with this situation!

Believe me, if this thing blows up, European politicians won't be able to deal with it either. The idiots here do not even know that they are becoming more and more the active target of Putin.
It may very well be that the EU decides today to sanction Russian gas and oil and no longer import.
This would have the consequence that probably in the next week thousands of workers lose their jobs, thousands of companies close and tens of thousands of people end up on the street because you can no longer pay the energy prices and rents. The governments here know that, but you pull the hardcore through, the big reset greets.
The irony is that even if Europe stops buying oil from Russia next week, Europe still has to pay for it, you have supply contracts here with a purchase guarantee, even if you don't buy it.

The next few days will be turbulent, and if weapons systems continue to be given to Ukraine (taxpayers in Germany are financing this) and Ukrainian soldiers are trained in Europe, this will be a reason for Russia to strike back at some point.
Putin may be an idiot, but he will not pull out of Ukraine lost, if the West pushes him to the wall with weapons supplies, he will strike back.
If the West thinks that if Putin is overthrown everything will be better, the West could be very wrong, there are figures in Russia who openly say that they would make short work of opponents, that is, in the nuclear way.
I never hope that one of them will ever come to power in Russia, then we will have a problem.

Believe me, if this thing blows up, European politicians won't be able to deal with it either. The idiots here do not even know that they are becoming more and more the active target of Putin.
It may very well be that the EU decides today to sanction Russian gas and oil and no longer import.
This would have the consequence that probably in the next week thousands of workers lose their jobs, thousands of companies close and tens of thousands of people end up on the street because you can no longer pay the energy prices and rents. The governments here know that, but you pull the hardcore through, the big reset greets.
The irony is that even if Europe stops buying oil from Russia next week, Europe still has to pay for it, you have supply contracts here with a purchase guarantee, even if you don't buy it.

The next few days will be turbulent, and if weapons systems continue to be given to Ukraine (taxpayers in Germany are financing this) and Ukrainian soldiers are trained in Europe, this will be a reason for Russia to strike back at some point.
Putin may be an idiot, but he will not pull out of Ukraine lost, if the West pushes him to the wall with weapons supplies, he will strike back.
If the West thinks that if Putin is overthrown everything will be better, the West could be very wrong, there are figures in Russia who openly say that they would make short work of opponents, that is, in the nuclear way.
I never hope that one of them will ever come to power in Russia, then we will have a problem.
sitting back reading and watching what is happening around the world it seams to me that WW3 will happen if we like it or not cause here in Australia our so called leaders have no spines. Our government has let chine sneak in the back door and sign a deal with a close country to us that could see China almost swim onto our beaches and rear end us even more than they are now. I cant speak for the USA but im sure that there upsetting the apple cart so to speak as well, but now the threat of nukes has been thrown around like it was a baseball match the only thing that i can see will happen is USA will go in and try to disarm Russia of it nukes. Do i agree with this happening well yes i do because at the end of the day the Russia dont give two knows of goat shit who they hurt or just how much damage they do to the earth. Once a place is nuke there is no chance of any arthropods living there again and without them not only are we really screwed so is the earth. Now thats just my take on things and i truly hope for everyone future that the nukes dont start flying. Hard to believe that we hold our heads high with pride as humans that are met to be the smartest of all living things so with my little bit of a dribble i end by saying "Please who ever stole putin (dummy / Pacifier ) please give it back

Macron was on the phone with Putin for two hours >>> DEFINITELY NOT the guy - Macron is a good part of the problem .....

France & Germany influenced Obammy to keep an arms embargo on Ukraine for the entire 8 years - retarded its ability to enter NATO - just to appease Putin - absolutely no concern for real peace and Ukraine ....

one of Trump's first international moves was to ship arms into Ukraine along with trainers & advisers - personal finger into Putin's eye - especially the Barret sniper rifles to kill Russian officers ....

stopping Putin or giving him the hardest fight possible goes to World peace - the guy has no intentions to stop with Ukraine - even with the Ukraine problems he's already looking at Moldova and provoking the other new NATO application countries ....

Macron was on the phone with Putin for two hours >>> DEFINITELY NOT the guy - Macron is a good part of the problem .....

France & Germany influenced Obammy to keep an arms embargo on Ukraine for the entire 8 years - retarded its ability to enter NATO - just to appease Putin - absolutely no concern for real peace and Ukraine ....

one of Trump's first international moves was to ship arms into Ukraine along with trainers & advisers - personal finger into Putin's eye - especially the Barret sniper rifles to kill Russian officers ....

stopping Putin or giving him the hardest fight possible goes to World peace - the guy has no intentions to stop with Ukraine - even with the Ukraine problems he's already looking at Moldova and provoking the other new NATO application countries ....

Yeah, Playing politics and making money from corruption at the costs of good peoples lives. World peace means enslaving all of us under a one world government. If only the leaders in those corrupt governments would kill each other.

Trump was the least corrupt.

Yeah, Playing politics and making money from corruption at the costs of good peoples lives. World peace means enslaving all of us under a one world government. If only the leaders in those corrupt governments would kill each other.

Trump was the least corrupt.

Prez Trump was looking out for the USA >>> MORE apparent today than EVER - Obammy's puppet Biden is continuing the destruction program that got stated under him - and we are seeing the economic & political results - personal rights & The Constitution crumbling to an Internationalist/EU level - homeland production of absolutely everything stalemated - total dependence outside the country - world influence a HUGE joke >>>

come next year with a GOP Congress and then 2025 with Trump >>> THE BATTLE OF THE AGES begin - The Darkside had to show itself to stop Trump - new game next time - no more sell outs - no more rats - no more WEENIES

come next year with a GOP Congress and then 2025 with Trump >>> THE BATTLE OF THE AGES begin - The Darkside had to show itself to stop Trump - new game next time - no more sell outs - no more rats - no more WEENIES
Got to survive this election first. It's not a given, but if we can get some people in prison for the last election first, maybe that will give some people pause before doing it again.

Prez Trump was looking out for the USA >>> MORE apparent today than EVER - Obammy's puppet Biden is continuing the destruction program that got stated under him - and we are seeing the economic & political results - personal rights & The Constitution crumbling to an Internationalist/EU level - homeland production of absolutely everything stalemated - total dependence outside the country - world influence a HUGE joke >>>

I think OBAMMY is still pulling BICRAPS strings!!! Thats 2 pieces of CRAP together!!! WHAT kinda FOOL elected THAT FOOL for 2 terms???

There are more and more reports that weapons "donated" to Ukraine by the EU, the UK and the USA end up in the wrong hands. Apparently, the Russians and other parties have captured many of these weapons or bought them from Ukraine through corrupt intermediaries.
These weapons are now primarily a danger for Europe and the Turkish Sultan and other despots will do everything to ensure that these weapons also migrate to the USA.

Strikingly, Ukraine is demanding mainly bazookas, anti-aircraft guns and other "handy" items, especially all things that are not sensational and can be smuggled well hidden, why probably????
Of course, Ukraine does not buy most of the stuff itself, I have heard that Ukraine orders directly from Germany, it is paid by Germany or rather the taxpayer.
As soon as the stuff crosses the Ukrainian border it disappears in the fog, it is no longer traceable what happens with it, and with these weapons our security is endangered around the world.
Grandpa Jo and other politicians should avoid airplanes in the future, with these weapons a lot of evil can be done and the day will come where a presidential plane and others will be shot down.

There are more and more reports that weapons "donated" to Ukraine by the EU, the UK and the USA end up in the wrong hands. Apparently, the Russians and other parties have captured many of these weapons or bought them from Ukraine through corrupt intermediaries.
These weapons are now primarily a danger for Europe and the Turkish Sultan and other despots will do everything to ensure that these weapons also migrate to the USA.

Strikingly, Ukraine is demanding mainly bazookas, anti-aircraft guns and other "handy" items, especially all things that are not sensational and can be smuggled well hidden, why probably????
Of course, Ukraine does not buy most of the stuff itself, I have heard that Ukraine orders directly from Germany, it is paid by Germany or rather the taxpayer.
As soon as the stuff crosses the Ukrainian border it disappears in the fog, it is no longer traceable what happens with it, and with these weapons our security is endangered around the world.
Grandpa Jo and other politicians should avoid airplanes in the future, with these weapons a lot of evil can be done and the day will come where a presidential plane and others will be shot down.

Ukraine is taking anything and everything it can get its hands on - the man-pad anti-tank weapons are all one shot and they need a ton and a half >>> the big units are going in now - the former Bloc countries are sending in the Russian equipment that they can't NATO deploy anymore - the UK just OKed a big $$$$$ for all kinds of anti-ship and missile defense systems - the US has already sent in motorized missile barrage batteries ....

supposedly there's a systematic arson scourage happening across the border in a Russian city - fires started all over the city - public buildings & utilities >>> they are blaming it on "Ukraianian terrorism" ......

Latest posts

Back