America Planning WAR

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“George Soros: United States, European Union Must Remove Putin And Xi From Power ‘Before They Can Destroy Our Civilization’
1647039992820.jpeg

A third world war will “destroy our civilization” unless Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping are “removed from power” warns billionaire Democrat megadonor George Soros.

“After receiving a green light from Chinese President Xi Jinping, Russian President Vladimir Putin launched his war in Ukraine in an effort to reclaim the old Russian empire,” Soros wrote in an op-ed published by Project Syndicate on Friday.”

SO now we see the GLOBALISTS/WEF want Xi out too! Could it be Xi and Putin are the only leaders who are refusing TOTAL CONTROL BY GLOBALISTS?

If G. soros has brown stripes in his undies, then you know for sure his crap and all his cronies are running out of safe havens fast. He will be hunted and shot in the street like a rabid coyote. Line them up after the names list of his crappy "leaders of the future" alma mater and alumni. Each and every one will be treated like MUSSOLINI...

The destroyers calling others to be destroyers.....
Zynical, isn't it?

For sure! Don’t see how Soros spit that line out without choking on it! Calling to remove the LEADERS of China and Russia and then says a WW3 would destroy us all??? Yeah, sure Soros. You can just ask Xi and Putin nicely to step down…they won’t fight you on it.
🤪

they were launched from Iran but I haven't seen confirmation they were "homemade" - the Iran made don't have the best guidance system and are more barrage than a strategic ballistic type - I'd be more inclined that they were some of the Russian made - even the older "S" models .....

Sadly, more than half of Americans don't even know his name. Americans, in general, are among the dumbest people in the world. By design.
Just look at how many use Progressive insurance and that will tell you a lot. Soros is one of the owners of that company. Hence the name.

It's called the "Military Industrial Complex." Eisenhower warned us about it in his farewell address.

when isnt America planning a war. war is big business, big bucks to be made.

To answer you both..."Money" has been made...again. The Ukraine was financially raped when they first started back in 2014 to deliver "gifts" of military support... which actually needed to be "paid" for. Not only paid for in new jobs for the elites kiddies...but for hard cash in the form of gold...
Where are the 44 TONNES of GOLD they had before?????

Follow The White Rabbit 🌼 (PRO)
Follow The White Rabbit @whereistruth17

18m··Edited

Prepare For Grid Down Situation

It seems clear that our untrustworthy government is setting the narrative for a grid down situation, or an internet down scenario at bare minimum.

While it could be a genuine cyber attack from Russia, Putin claims they have no plans to do such a thing. However, that doesn't mean they don't.

Because of the history of False Flags being perpetrated by the three letter agencies of the USA, and the fact that were are already in an undeclared war with Russia, there is no way to know for sure who does the attack, if it happens. However, many who are aware of false flag tactics will assume it's more than likely a staged attack.

The Warning below was posted Tuesday, March 22, 2021

1648044398223.jpg

1648044423695.jpg

There is no good reason that any server should be vulnerable to such attacks.

In my experience, it can happen only two ways:

1. an idiot set up a server without disabling features which must be disabled before going "live"
2. an employee allows someone access

When I was building servers using Linux, I always used my own IP stack (which I built before Linux and the internet were a thing). Keeping the stack outside of the OS means it's impossible to get in without credentials. All packets were reviewed by my code before being allowed to do anything or go anywhere.

The fact these systems are hackable means they want them hackable.

As someone who grew up in the Vietnam era, even was in the 2 year period where I didn’t have to register with selective service, find this offensive. It’s to keep the ”Hunter’s” of the world safe.
Yea to cover up his freaking crimes. I’m not willing to send any of my boys!

Latest posts

Back