America Planning WAR

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for all you Putin propaganda excuse mongers >>> better get some more map pins - plenty of pins - start marking out the uber secret Fauci bio-labs in Moldova - word is Putin isn't bothering with a pretense stop at the Ukraine border - he's rolling on thru before NATO can do something about it .....
Good, I hope he takes them all out.
3140FF2B-FDD8-479A-BF56-021D74EFADEA.jpeg

you sound like the ignorant azzhole Palestinians and other Muslims that cheered the deaths of all the innocent people on 911 >>>> cheering on a dictator like KGN Putin killing & enslaving people is about un-American as it gets .....
And you sound like a deep state supporter. Worshipping Moloch tonight?

Stop watching the MSM and think for yourself.

you sound like the ignorant azzhole Palestinians and other Muslims that cheered the deaths of all the innocent people on 911 >>>> cheering on a dictator like KGN Putin killing & enslaving people is about un-American as it gets .....

Resist your brainwashing just a little bit. Step back and think.

Islamic terrorists in Europe will shoot down American and European civilian airliners in a few weeks/months with the anti-aircraft weapons that the U.S., U.K. and other European countries are now supplying to Ukraine.
I'll tell you one thing now, the borders are open everywhere here, and I'll bet you that at least 5% of all weapons now being delivered to Ukraine will fall into the wrong hands and these weapons will be smuggled through Europe.
You will know it one day when you see in the news that a commercial airliner was shot down on takeoff and that there were hundreds of dead.
Weapons deliveries to Ukraine is one thing, but you will never find a large part of these weapons again, let alone be able to trace where they went, and we are not talking about AK47s which can do enough damage, we are talking about armor piercing ammunition and anti-aircraft missiles.

It may be that one or the other object comes back to their country, but it may also be that the wrong people have it in their hands.

WHY would anyone support Zelensky or Putin at this point?

What “I” WILL NOT DO is blindly support the Ukraine because…

There are at least 9 bioweapon labs on the Russian border.
(we would never put up with that from another country)

This is the country where Biden, Pelosi, Kerry and Romney ALL have children employed! Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to KNOW something is rotten to the core!

SOROS is out pushing against Russia. You know, the guy who has single-handedly funded nothing but destruction of our country? Since when is he ever on the morally correct side?

Biden and Hunter have made MILLIONS from dirty dealings in the Ukraine.

The MSM, you know the ones who have done nothing but LIE, LIE AND LIE is breaking their necks to push “bad Putin”, just like they do President Trump. Why would anyone believe them???

The intelligent position at this time is to COMPARE everything from both sides...not go lapping up the propaganda being slopped to the pigs.

THERE IS NO "UN-CORRUPT" GOV'T in the world. Get used to that. There are better and worse corrupt governments in the world. Get used to that. It was always the problem of the "little guy" to pay taxes, work hard, get what you can and send your children to war for another dumbass idea, religion, piece of land, insult or other dumbass thing. Freedom is not free and you will always be paying for something in money, blood or life. The world is a piece of shit run by pieces of shit and feeding the good people shit. Get used to that.
You and I will never be able to change these facts, ever. Get used to that.
All you can do is believe your own truths and live your own life.
Why does ANYBODY think you can sit at a table with a stranger you have never met, speaking a language you do not understand, with a culture you never tried, asking questions of certain things you never thought about and demanding something you will never give up....when even in YOUR OWN FAMILY you cannot decide what to eat tonite, where to go on vacation or even what to watch on TV....
Reality and Theory people are so totally different. Get used to that too.
Live free, fight for your family, keep your faith and never ask for too much, you: WILL BE DISAPPOINTED...humbly yours, Gary

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec

They lied about Zaporizhzhya because they want to pull the US into the war The lies will become bigger It's going to get worse

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸

@JackPosobiec

Has Lindsey Graham or any of these psychopaths even considered who would take over if Putin is assassinated? Think beyond Step One

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸

@JackPosobiec

The elites want WW3”

The elites are the WEF/GLOBALISTS/NWO billionaires who want YOU DEAD!!! Do you get it yet? They are pushing Putin into WW3 for a reason people.

(Jack Posobiec is ex Navy Intelligence Officer)

Lauren Chen@thelaurenchen
6h··Edited

Sure thing George, to make sure ALL Americans feel the pinch, let's levy a "Take that Russia" tax on you and your fellow celebrities

1646480680095.jpeg

Typical loon of Hollywood! I hate to tell him but millions of families nationwide CANNOT afford to pay more for food, gas and fuel to heat their homes!!!

And FYI, we have TYRANNY right here at home we are fighting!

George Soros agrees with you. He wants the USA to fight Russia, too.

After all, Soros has been such a friend to the USA for so many years, we should listen to him.

supporting Ukraine ISN'T fighting Russia - but taking absolute glee in seeing innocent civilians butchered is 100% Soros - it must be that inner Soros SS that is driving the Putin loyalty & allegiance - birds of feather

public executions by the Russians are scheduled - popcorn time for the sick SOB masochists .....

WHY would anyone support Zelensky or Putin at this point?

What “I” WILL NOT DO is blindly support the Ukraine because…

There are at least 9 bioweapon labs on the Russian border.
(we would never put up with that from another country)

This is the country where Biden, Pelosi, Kerry and Romney ALL have children employed! Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to KNOW something is rotten to the core!

SOROS is out pushing against Russia. You know, the guy who has single-handedly funded nothing but destruction of our country? Since when is he ever on the morally correct side?

Biden and Hunter have made MILLIONS from dirty dealings in the Ukraine.

The MSM, you know the ones who have done nothing but LIE, LIE AND LIE is breaking their necks to push “bad Putin”, just like they do President Trump. Why would anyone believe them???

The intelligent position at this time is to COMPARE everything from both sides...not go lapping up the propaganda being slopped to the pigs.

You and I will respectfully (I hope) disagree on this...why I support Ukraine...more specifically the Ukrainian and Russian people.

Evil exists, until the end, always will. But, I think of it like this…God allowed Satan to fall and remain in existence because free will and self determination was that important! I will support freedom for others who seek it.

All I can do is stand in the way and make a fight more difficult for whoever will take from others, that which God has rightfully given them. Political “sides” mean nothing to me.

This is just one battle in a very long fight. The Universe does not abide a human time scale.

I have had good reason to hate in my life but, I realized that it eats my soul and my life far more than the object that I direct it at. Hate, controls and manipulates you. It steals your freedom from you and makes decisions for you.

These people both the Russians and the Ukrainian people are no more than pawns in a game they never signed up to play....Putin and anyone else like him that fills the void he leaves behind, needs to go.

These people both the Russians and the Ukrainian people are no more than pawns in a game they never signed up to play....Putin and anyone else like him that fills the void he leaves behind, needs to go.

CatzandDogs I very much support your views! Our views really aren’t much, if any, different. The People in both countries need our Prayers and support. They didn’t ask for this. I put BLAME 100% on the Globalists who have engineered this war!! Our fake president is deep in it…as is Soros and Klaus Schwab. The INSTALLED leader of Ukraine is as sick as they come and is certainly not to be followed. Putin is no hero.

Last edited:
If George Soros is against Russia -- you must ask why.

He has ruined many countries over the past 40 years. He funded BLM. Cheered the death and destruction. So why does he care so much about Ukraine?

1) Russia won't allow his nation-destroying bullshit
2) Soros controls the government of Ukraine
3) Ukraine is used for many of his criminal activities

Soros couldn't care less about the people of the Ukraine. And just like you can find idiots who support Marxism in the USA, you can find Ukrainians who will say they support the president they installed in 2014.

“Breaking: Russia Convenes UN Security Council Meeting to Present BioLab Evidence — Friday at 11 AM

Update: U.N pushed back the time from 10 am to 11am EST.

Friday is going to be a very bad day for the United States. Sixty years ago (yes, I was alive then) the United States roasted the Soviet Union in a UN Security Council meeting convened over the Cuban Missile Crisis. There is an old saying, “revenge is a dish best served cold.” Russia is going to dump a load of frozen food on the United States tomorrow at 11 am by exposing U.S. support to Ukraine over the last 17 years for research into biological and chemical weapons.

U.S. intelligence analysts last week were alarmed when they obtained intelligence showing that Russian Chemical and Biological Weapons units were activated and moving into Ukraine. These analysts knew nothing of what the Department of Defense had been doing in Ukraine in terms of funding military bioweapons laboratories in Ukraine. Without that knowledge, they concluded that Russia was preparing to use chemical and/or biological weapons. Understandable, but wrong.

The Russian units were deployed to secure those bioweapons labs. And in the process of securing them they have recovered a treasure trove of documents showing the United States has violated the international accord governing Chemical and Biological Weapons.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...il-meeting-present-biolab-evidence-friday-10/

Latest posts

Back