America Planning WAR

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, more than half of Americans don't even know his name. Americans, in general, are among the dumbest people in the world. By design.
I have found to MY dismay that LOTs of our Americans are nothing but SHEEP!!!! Have lost a LOT of confidence in people of our country, Just LOOK how many voted for and still defend BIDEN!!!! WHAT does it take??? SERIOUSLY concerned bout the number of NUTS in our country!!!!!

1648246563398.png

right now - anyone that is joining the US Biden run military has to be absolutely desperate to escape something or mentally ill enough to stay on a perpetual sick call >>>

almost guaranteed to be in a shooting war - casualties that will make Vietnam look like the Chicago Shooting Gallery on a Saturday Nite >>> Americans just thrown away - and - not just the overseas military this time around

628ec4_9621210c41e44c60bba62e116a48a1f6~mv2.png
A newsletter from the desk of
Jonathan Hollerman
and Grid Down Consulting​
a306cb_e18280ddaf424d1396a3681164f1ced7~mv2.png

1650720024773.jpg

I hope that these last couple of months of the Russia/Ukraine conflict have been eye-opening for your family and have given you opportunities to get final preparations in order. I will say that the Ukrainian forces have really shown their tenacity and fight for their country in an amazing way. They are holding on longer than I think anyone expected. However, the conflict is not over yet, and there are some serious consequences we need to consider in the coming weeks and months.

1. Russia is blaming the US for Anonymous hacks. If you have watched any of my recent videos on this topic, you will know that I have been warning everyone to pay attention to Russia's critical infrastructure. So far there have not been severe cyber attacks on their infrastructure, however, even with these smaller hacks, Russia has openly come out to blame the U.S. and even call this an act of “cyberwar.” STAY ALERT. If a larger cyber-attack does happen in Russia, they already have their sites set on the U.S. homeland and could easily hit the U.S. Homeland with cyber attacks. In fact, “on March 21, Biden released a statement saying his administration was in possession of ‘evolving intelligence that Russian Government is exploring options for potential cyberattacks.’” If you have not seen my video on this article, make sure to check it out.
  2. The nuclear crisis is very real and the U.S. is ignoring it. Ironically, the Biden administration, after mentioning that there could be war heading our way, is trying to also cover it up! In fact, our nuclear forces remain at the LOWEST level, DEFCON 5, making us increasingly vulnerable to a possible attack. None of our war assets are ready if there was a surprise attack, and with Russia blaming the U.S. for cyberattacks, it’s becoming more and more uncomfortable waiting to see what they do.
  3. While we are distracted with what is happening in Ukraine, other countries are pushing forward with their war tactics. According to Dr. Peter Pry’s newest research, North Korea just successfully tested their largest ICBM that can carry multiple warheads. Iran is weeks away from atomic weapons, and this can be proven by how the Biden Administration is offering them billions of dollars to promote peace. Russia has tested their SATAN 2 missile which can travel 3,600 miles in about 15 minutes and carry 15 warheads at once. And China is still holding the South China Sea by illegal military force. Honestly, this is becoming a chess game with world leaders just watching and waiting for what happens in the west before making their next move. Please make sure you read this article for some updates. I know time is precious, but this update is WELL WORTH it.
  4. China and Russia continue to build a relationship, pushing the two largest world powers on the same side. While many countries are adding sanctions to hinder Russia from the conflict with Ukraine, China is now buying oil directly from Russia. These are the first shipments since the start of this conflict and they are purchased by Yuan, not on the U.S. dollar system. This leads to my next point…
  5. A financial reset is coming. With all the sanctions set in place against Russia, world leaders have noticed that they have some vulnerability. The U.S. dollar ‘accounted for nearly 90% of foreign exchange in 2019.’ Countries looking to reduce their sole reliance on the U.S. dollar are now looking to other options, specifically the Chinese Yuan. This goes a step further if the U.S. dollar goes into a reset. Financial experts across the U.S. have warned for a while that “the worst-case doomsday predictions for a dollar crisis go beyond the Great Depression. They foresee bank closures, bail-ins, capital controls, food shortages, power cuts, and rationing of essential goods.”

While some things have seems rather quiet from the Russia/Ukraine conflict, things are not getting better here… they are getting worse. “

CONTINUED FROM ABOVE…

“Other Threats On Our Doorstep
With so many people focused on the Russia/Ukraine conflict, it can be easy to overlook other threats and vulnerabilities.

1650720400992.jpg

X Class Solar Flares
It’s been a while since I’ve shared some details about Solar Flares, but just this past week, the sun let one of the strongest flares we have seen in a while. It was specifically an X class 1.3, and had it been pointing to Earth, we would have lost electronics, satellites, and more. Check out how NASA describes this solar flare, and if you are interested, they will also show you what a solar flare looks like as it leaves the sun.

Our Electric Grid Cover-Up

The more I read about how much is kept from the public eye, the more frustrated I get. While this original article is an older article, the truth still remains, our electric grid is incredibly vulnerable. I greatly appreciate and respect Michael Mabee for his tireless efforts to bring some of these coverups to light and want to share some discrepancies found.

First off, depending on the type of electrical disturbance, the team has a certain number of hours to report the disturbance to people who can review the problem. For example, if the disturbance is an emergency, it must be reported within 1 hour. The attacks are also categorized by the type of events like a cyber attack, physical attack, inclement weather, fuel supply deficiency, etc.

The DOE (Department of Energy), collects this data and reports on it. And, the NERC is also supposed to report on all of these and share with our government if there are problems. The problem? The two reports are VASTLY different.

Not only did the NERC report not show names of CIP violations, they do not show the same story at all. In fact, according to NERC, there were NO cyber security issues or physical security disturbances between the dates of 2010 and 2019 when the DOE reported at least 29 cyber and 578 physical attacks during that same time period. (There were over 250 disturbances from the DOE that did not have a cause so this number might be higher!)

Why does no one in Congress get the threat? Why are we not paying attention to this reporting and taking any kind of cyber or physical disturbances seriously?

They are supposed to protect the people, but instead are being paid off to just ignore the issue. It’s infuriating and sad.

It’s up to us to spread the word on what these reports are, the urgency for protecting our electric grid, and insisting to our officials that something must be done. If you’d like to read more, please check out Michael Mabee’s Electric Disturbance Events Database.

I realize that these reports are scary, especially if you do not have the finances or resources to build your retreat at this time. I will be creating a video over the next couple of weeks to really discuss what steps to take to find some sort of safe location, get some food, and be as prepared as possible. There are also a couple of other projects in the works to help think through potential problems at a retreat that are not normally discussed.

Stay tuned…”

1650720433425.jpeg

CONTINUED FROM ABOVE…

“Other Threats On Our Doorstep
With so many people focused on the Russia/Ukraine conflict, it can be easy to overlook other threats and vulnerabilities.

View attachment 16019

X Class Solar Flares
It’s been a while since I’ve shared some details about Solar Flares, but just this past week, the sun let one of the strongest flares we have seen in a while. It was specifically an X class 1.3, and had it been pointing to Earth, we would have lost electronics, satellites, and more. Check out how NASA describes this solar flare, and if you are interested, they will also show you what a solar flare looks like as it leaves the sun.

Our Electric Grid Cover-Up

The more I read about how much is kept from the public eye, the more frustrated I get. While this original article is an older article, the truth still remains, our electric grid is incredibly vulnerable. I greatly appreciate and respect Michael Mabee for his tireless efforts to bring some of these coverups to light and want to share some discrepancies found.

First off, depending on the type of electrical disturbance, the team has a certain number of hours to report the disturbance to people who can review the problem. For example, if the disturbance is an emergency, it must be reported within 1 hour. The attacks are also categorized by the type of events like a cyber attack, physical attack, inclement weather, fuel supply deficiency, etc.

The DOE (Department of Energy), collects this data and reports on it. And, the NERC is also supposed to report on all of these and share with our government if there are problems. The problem? The two reports are VASTLY different.

Not only did the NERC report not show names of CIP violations, they do not show the same story at all. In fact, according to NERC, there were NO cyber security issues or physical security disturbances between the dates of 2010 and 2019 when the DOE reported at least 29 cyber and 578 physical attacks during that same time period. (There were over 250 disturbances from the DOE that did not have a cause so this number might be higher!)

Why does no one in Congress get the threat? Why are we not paying attention to this reporting and taking any kind of cyber or physical disturbances seriously?

They are supposed to protect the people, but instead are being paid off to just ignore the issue. It’s infuriating and sad.

It’s up to us to spread the word on what these reports are, the urgency for protecting our electric grid, and insisting to our officials that something must be done. If you’d like to read more, please check out Michael Mabee’s Electric Disturbance Events Database.

I realize that these reports are scary, especially if you do not have the finances or resources to build your retreat at this time. I will be creating a video over the next couple of weeks to really discuss what steps to take to find some sort of safe location, get some food, and be as prepared as possible. There are also a couple of other projects in the works to help think through potential problems at a retreat that are not normally discussed.

Stay tuned…”

View attachment 16020

The "problem" in part is due to the fact that energy production in the US is a private industry. The electric companies do not want to have to spend the money to harden the grid. They have lobbyists in DC to ensure regulations are not passed to make them do it.

Perhaps, some of those in DC are hoping to have "an incident", which will create an emergency that will allow them to make the argument for nationalization of the energy sector? It is kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario.

With the plans the Globalist have of killing as many as they can and making the rest slaves via the collapse of 1st world economies…linking the new Globalists controlled crypto currency to Food…I‘m hoping, to change that, praying for worldwide grid destruction. Without the grid everything goes back to local living and laws. All governments crash and burn. Globalists lose all chance of carrying out their evil plan of nanoteching all survivors of their food shortages into AI Slavebots.

Last edited:
Couldn't decide were to post this about the Ukraine-Russia conflict but I think, Mike Adams is spot on with his assessment of America's involvement/motivation there:

Latest intel: Biden using Ukraine theater of war to DISPOSE of America's munitions arsenal ... FEAR the "thermobaric" bomb

I see more and more black what is still to come, if it goes on like this Russia will lead a retaliatory attack, and as the linked article says Russia is currently massively provoked to lead such a strike.
The question will be who it hits, there are probably a few countries very high on Russia's list, the danger is currently extremely large that it can happen.
The problem is that it can only be answered when it happens, there is no indication or information in Russia how active the missile forces are and what is planned.

If one or more countries had supported Iraq in the Gulf War as actively as the NATO countries or the USA are currently doing with Ukraine, these countries would have been brought to "reason" by the USA very quickly with an appropriate counter-strike.
If Russia leads such a counterattack, the 3rd World War will immediately degenerate into an inferno, there are currently very many elites who want this 3rd World War at any price, I am convinced.

The question is not if the 3rd world war will come, but when, and this could be the case any day.

BeachMilk@BeachMilk
2h··Edited

Some solid truths about the Russia/Ukraine situation from outspoken former Australian Special Forces Commander, Riccardo Bosi.

We know that much of what he says is true, because the mainstream media there say it’s a bald-face-lie, and Riccardo’s bank account was recently frozen in retribution for making statements like this.

https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/108259787967311231

Ukraine is the Head of the Snake!

Latest posts

Back