WWIII

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Playing politics and making money from corruption at the costs of good peoples lives. World peace means enslaving all of us under a one world government. If only the leaders in those corrupt governments would kill each other.

Trump was the least corrupt.
Bloody well said and you have hit the nail on the head just like the way Australia is going (Hello People No More Free Thinking Please)

Adapt 2030, David Dubyne has an interesting video out. Says he just got back from NYC for business. While there he tried to go to 4 different art museums. The concerning part is that every single museum had the excuse that they were remodeling, so no one was allowed into the buildings. Except for the Met, which was open, but the exhibits of the paintings by Monet and Van Gogh were also closed for remodeling. This strikes him as very odd and he believes they are actively removing the valuable paintings out of NYC.

Looks like the Jerico series might not be to far off reality.
Remembering Proud Prepper mentioning this film , tried pulling it up via You tube this morning , but succeeded in only pulling up a clip showing the kid on the roof watching the Nuclear Explosion . It did look interesting .

It looks like you need a subscription to Paramount+ ($4.99/month) or rent the individual seasons from Amazon ($5.99 for season 1 and $17.59 for season 2).
DVD for the complete series is $22.49, but then it's yours forever.
It looks like you can get a one week trial subscription to Paramount+ for free right now.

It looks like you need a subscription to Paramount+ ($4.99/month) or rent the individual seasons from Amazon ($5.99 for season 1 and $17.59 for season 2).
DVD for the complete series is $22.49, but then it's yours forever.
It looks like you can get a one week trial subscription to Paramount+ for free right now.
Thanks for the info . After much pondering ordered the DVD complete series .

I am tired of this nonsense. Poeple don't cause wars, governments do. People need to band together to change that. When there remains nothing but rubble and the smell of death, I suggest rebuilding only half and leaving the other half in ruin as a permenant reminder for generations to come what happens when governments gain too much power.

I am tired of this nonsense. Poeple don't cause wars, governments do. People need to band together to change that. When there remains nothing but rubble and the smell of death, I suggest rebuilding only half and leaving the other half in ruin as a permenant reminder for generations to come what happens when governments gain too much power.
I don't plan to restore humanity . My only goal is to maintain my survival group huddled on our survival retreat . We don't need any outside survivors . My concern though is outside our group survivors that may look desperately at us for survival help . Hopefully they will go off somewhere else to die so we won't have to contend with their failure to prepare .

I don't plan to restore humanity . My only goal is to maintain my survival group huddled on our survival retreat . We don't need any outside survivors . My concern though is outside our group survivors that may look desperately at us for survival help . Hopefully they will go off somewhere else to die so we won't have to contend with their failure to prepare .
I didn't ask you to restore humanity, but your lack of interest in the survival of it has me convinced that your group will not last long. When I think of the "survivors", I do not mean the first two week marauders. I think of survivors as those who survive because they can, not because they sustain themselves at the detriment of others. So, if you make it without the help of outside groups, what do you plan to do when the preps run short? Surely you don't think bread mold will work as good as penicillin or amoxicillin... And since you all will be living without flouridated water and toothpaste, who will do the tooth pulling without a local? I guess your group is just going to slowly die off, because surely you don't want your offspring to be educated in history (I mean, why? What's the point? ya'll never gonna deal with other people ever again anyways.) Sillyness, in so many ways, that reply is absolute prepper sillyness. Go ahead, live a caveman lifestyle and let the world never know your clan were ever there. There is absolutely nothing wrong with going down in future history as the group that wanted absolutely nothing to do with others. People have done that before, I just can't remember who they were.

I didn't ask you to restore humanity, but your lack of interest in the survival of it has me convinced that your group will not last long. When I think of the "survivors", I do not mean the first two week marauders. I think of survivors as those who survive because they can, not because they sustain themselves at the detriment of others. So, if you make it without the help of outside groups, what do you plan to do when the preps run short? Surely you don't think bread mold will work as good as penicillin or amoxicillin... And since you all will be living without flouridated water and toothpaste, who will do the tooth pulling without a local? I guess your group is just going to slowly die off, because surely you don't want your offspring to be educated in history (I mean, why? What's the point? ya'll never gonna deal with other people ever again anyways.) Sillyness, in so many ways, that reply is absolute prepper sillyness. Go ahead, live a caveman lifestyle and let the world never know your clan were ever there. There is absolutely nothing wrong with going down in future history as the group that wanted absolutely nothing to do with others. People have done that before, I just can't remember who they were.

Antibiotics, fluoridated water and fluoride toothpaste? Are you serious? You can live without those just fine. It's even better if you do.

My statement was not meant as an attack or criticism in any form or fashion . Everyone appears to have a different opinion on what to expect and how to cope with it . I was simply stating my out look and plan . My group really don't need outside help in a total mad max world . We even have two other survival groups " , one on each side of my group that in an full SHTF new life should not need my groups or anyone else's help in their new apoplectic world with perhaps the exception of medical help that my group has the good fortune to have amongst us .. The only thing that my group might need would be new blood for regeneration which the adjoining survival groups should be able supply . I have confidence in their survivability as well as ours . I am located in the center of a hot bed of preppers and what I call preppers is some very serious individuals when it comes to prepping for an apoplectic world .-- I won't even start to try to explain my positive attitude as to why my group would not be seeking outside assistance as it would be sort of like writing a book .

Last edited:
I think you are both right to an extent. For a while, digging in and isolating will be a wise thing to do. Eventually though, humans being human....and I mean the good parts of us, like intellectual curiosity, innovation, growth beyond what we are today as individuals, will resurface.

There will be a time where interaction, limited though it may be, will add value to life again. It might be in our grand children's time though.

There will be a time where interaction, limited though it may be, will add value to life again. It might be in our grand children's time though.
I do agree with RCD, especially when it comes to "HELPING" someone...I will define my "help"
I do not have enough preps in food to "help" too many others without ENDANGERING myself and wife.
I do not have enough preps in tools and clothing to "help" too many others for the same reason.
BUT, I do have enough preps, trapping, fishing, hunting, gardening and building IN MY HEAD, that I can help hundreds of others to get their shit together while I teach them to live self-sufficiently.
I can show them quickly what to forage, fish and trap to eat enough till the get on their own feet--
""give a man a fish" idea. Till they can fish, hunt and forage alone.
I will not endanger myself, but I will be able to help others with knowledge and combine that with the wisdom to utilise it daily to survive...and, anyone who tries to mis-use me or mine will not survive at all...even I have limits.

Next week the largest military exercise ever conducted in the planet's history by Nato , to take place next to Russia's border . Question is posed is this an exercise or is it the real thing . If anyone wants more details on it they can go to the latest video by " Canadian Prepper " . Tik-Tock

Latest posts

Back