WWIII

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many people from the "ethnic minorities" in Russia have volunteered for the "special operation" and you should not underestimate these people.
Russia can in no way be compared with Europe or the USA, you won't find any WOKE or trans types in the country (except perhaps in the sewers of the big cities where the scum belongs) and they are damn proud of their country and there are still enough patriots there who would die for their country if they had to.

Chinese and Siberia, it's possible, but Siberia is damn hard, hard climate, hard people, and Uncle Vlad also has nuclear missiles stationed there. The Chinese boss may be smart, Putin is too, I think there are some capable people in Moscow who don't miss anything, and the Chinese will be aware that an invasion towards Russia will also do him some damage, he could visit Japan first.
Here is a video that suggests that all may not appreciate the Russian control of Siberia. Just for all to remember, "No matter how thin you make the pancake, there are always two sides". ( I think Dr. Phil said that)

Siberia and China

There are always two sides and anything is possible, you're right.
If it is useful for your preparations, here is one more thing: a coalition of "the willing" is forming in Europe, who are determined to go into Ukraine and actively fight against the Russians.
In Germany, older ex-military personnel are receiving mail from the army to report for duty again.

What does this tell us about the future?

The Russian military doctrine describes very clearly what will happen if NATO soldiers attack Russia, and I have a bad feeling that these idiots in Europe will actually do that now.
Good luck to them in the US, if that happens you will see in the US what the consequence of that is and what will happen to Europe.

The coalition force will be formed just like the Russian Wagner group. These will not be NATO forces, they will be mercenaries. That way if Russia escalates, it will make Russian and Putin look like hypocrites. Okay for Russian Wagner Mercs but not Ukraine Mercs. I gave Putin more credit than to allow the Ukraine supporters (TPTB) to so easily pull Putin's strings. Russia is being dragged into a long term war of attrition, that it can't afford. I really don't give a damn about Russian but I don't want them to be forced into a long drawn out war. I don't give a damn about the Ukraine either but I don't want them to force Russia to withdraw. Either case will escalate the situation and allow one side or the other to feel more emboldened. Russia is holding Ukrainian territory, now would be the time to claim mission accomplished and get the heck out of Dodge. The West / Ukraine supporting nations could not claim a victory and Russia could save face. Win / Win. TPTB lose.

It that a likely proposition, no. The war will continue to drag on. until something major happen that forces the war to an end. It won't be a nuclear event but it will have to be an event that shifts political / financial powers.

We will see, all scenarios are open, and when I follow the news day by day in Europe I know that it will NOT end well.

Almost every politician in Europe talks like the Polish idiot Donald Duck does.

Almost all politicians in Europe say that peace negotiations with Russia are absolutely not wanted and that Russia must be completely defeated.
I don't know what you are hearing in the USA, but what I am writing above is reality in Europe and everyone, absolutely everyone who says that peace negotiations between Russia and Ukraine should be promoted is being torn to pieces politically and in the media, that is also a fact.
The people here are now being prepared for a major war by the media and politicians, I've never experienced anything like it, and I'm not the only one who sees it that way.

You can tell me what you want, the way the elite are talking here, there is no going back, they have decided to go down the road to the end and, depending on the outcome, are putting up with millions of deaths.
Even if you don't realize it, Europe will most certainly drag the USA into the conflict, that's probably the goal of these damn suicidal elites here.
Facts are being created here whose consequences will be very serious, this is not about a small mercenary company, this is about a new Russian campaign and these guys are so stubborn that they will give the order.

Last edited:
Ban, Please note in my last post, I said Russia should declare victory and exit stage left. I did not say anything about TPTB sitting down with Russia and negotiating any kind of deal. The elites as you call them have absolutely no reason to sit down at the peace table with Russia. All governments of the world are predatory. Russian holds vast resources and has / is demonstrating a weak military. The Russian Bear is stronger than a single wolf or even a couple of wolves but if the wolf pack is big enough, the BEAR has a problem and may just get eaten. Governmental wolf packs are not as honorable as natures wolf packs. If government wolf packs don't have a victim to target, they will turn on each other. Russia can save face by withdrawing while they have the upper hand. If they wait to be forced out, they will appear even weaker. The Elites and some of Russia's allies will start to look for new meals in Russia territory.

The problem with relying on nuclear deterrent, it is a double edge sword. Yes it will be used to prevent the loss of a nation but it won't be used to attack another nation. The personnel and equipment loses in the Russian / Ukrainian war is a drop in the bucket compared to a nuclear war. That is why the Red Lines issued by Russian are worthless. The elites know Russia is not going to use nukes in Ukraine. Russia is not suicidal and neither are the Elites. Nukes are not going to be used unless Russia has been invaded and appears to be a lost cause. The world governments cannot allow any nation to use a nuclear weapon without retaliating with nuclear weapons. That is the reason to have nuclear weapons, to deter a nuclear attack. Russia is being pushed into another cold war, just like the one that wiped out the Soviet Union. The elites love wars, they don't fight in them but make a lot of money off them.

In my last post I also said that I doubted that Russia would voluntarily leave the Ukraine. So it does not matter what I or any other preppers want or think, it will be as it will be. Wars are expensive. The elites will make money, the average citizen will fund the war and the military will die in the wars. Nothing changes. NO GOOD GUYS, NO BAD GUYS, just the wolf packs feeding. Preppers need to avoid these hunting grounds as best as possible and try to deter the wolf packs from visiting your homestead. Remember our government (yours or mine) is just as rabid as any other government. Old saying, "When you are a hammer, everything looks like a nail". Governments see all citizens, foreign or domestic, as nails.

WW3 is getting hotter. Will anyone stop the madness?

The mother WEFers need taken out, NOW!! That would be the only way to stop it in my humble opinion. The reason is we’ve already pushed Russia too far. Now they know they have to show real strength and take out some of NATO. The fools running our country will listen to the WEFers and continue to try and destroy Russia. Only Trump would stop this, and I don’t think we all make it to Election Day before the bombs fly.

Aren’t I real breath of fresh air this morning?

The world economy is finally falling apart. The house of cards coming down. The ponzi scheme has reached its conclusion. What is left? War. That is always how countries "create" money. In this case, I believe war is the necessary evil to justify the bankruptcy on our debt. The final piece for the "Great Reset". It is saving face, at the expense of the pawns. Disgusting that those in power are usually the worst people among us; morally, spiritually, mentally. I believe the vaccine was poison, and it will soon kill off all of the white people that drank the kool aid all over the world. What will be left? The world's poor. The easily manipulated and controlled. The new slaves. We purebloods will be hunted down if need be, but they will starve us out because we will not comply with their new social credit and money systems.

Invading another country is a massive step in this day and age. I thought Putin had the goods on America's taxpayer fleecing and its money laundering system in Ukraine, as well as the bioweapon facilities, and he was going to reveal it to the world. He may still, but it appears more and more that he is just a clown who got too big for his britches.

Whatever the case, the usual suspects have once again packed their pockets with our future. We will end up fighting our neighbors instead of the politicians who did their part to assist those few at the top who fed them crumbs of power and money. What a time to be alive.

Last edited:
All hell seems to be breaking loose in Moscow right now, there's some kind of mass shooting going on and the assassins are supposed to be wearing camouflage. Moscow is now talking about a hundred dead, special forces have just arrived to hunt down terrorists.
I don't think Uncle Vlad will be happy at all, those behind this will have a very big problem if terrorists are caught alive, I would say they will be very poor bastards.

https://www.rt.com/russia/594700-shooting-moscow/

Very bad thing, there are videos where terrorists have shot women without scruples, there have probably been more than a hundred dead civilians. Apparently the whole building is on fire now, all hell is breaking loose.

This is probably a new form of warfare and very dirty, I hope those responsible are caught.
If Budanov and the SBU are behind this, then there will be a lot of trouble, I really hope that Ukraine is not involved.

That will happen, one way or another, I heard the Speznaz troops took one alive, it won't be pleasant for him if he has anything to do with it, but if he has anything to do with it he will tell everything within an hour.

That will have consequences, especially for those responsible. Things like this, where civilians are shot indiscriminately, have very bad consequences.

It is possible that they were Chechens, but certainly not on an official mission. Kadyrov is fully behind Russia and his country too, if it was Chechens they will be hunted down by their compatriots and their families will disappear forever in prison.
The situation is still very unclear and fortunately no hasty conclusions or retaliatory actions have been drawn.
The number of victims is not yet certain, the perpetrators also shot at children indiscriminately, 3 dead children between 8 and 11 years old, various children seriously injured in hospital, more will die

It is assumed that around 6500 civilians were in the building, the security guards are currently being interrogated, but they could not do much, they were unarmed. I am waiting for a speech from Putin and better information, my deepest condolences to the victims and their families.

Only Trump would stop this, and I don’t think we all make it to Election Day before the bombs fly.
GeorgiaPeachie I've been following the developments surrounding Trump vs Biden pre-election race via our media outlets here in Australia you might be right on the money ever since sleepy joe took office its been one stuff up after another same over here ever since lazy albo took office our cost of living expenses have sky rocketed

If anything there's a likelihood that all hell will break loose way before election day over there as Putin will declare war on Europe in tandem with Nth Korea going back to war with South Korea and China invading Taiwan next thing you know there will be riots in USA asking for Biden and Harris's heads then Trump steps in but will have a long road to repairing damage caused by Dumb and Dumber

Four terrorists were caught alive, Spezna's units stopped the getaway car in the west of Russia, the occupants were beaten up a lot and the guys have just arrived at the FSB in Moscow.
I think they will tell everything they know within a short time and then they will disappear from the scene.
If Putin knows what this is about, he will probably speak to the people, and if the West is involved, there will be a lot of trouble.

This attack was planned by a large group, these were not small outsiders, there is more behind it.
What didn't go down well with us is that press spokesman John Kirby made a public statement at the beginning of the massacre that Ukraine and the USA had nothing to do with it.

Where did he get this message from at this time when everything is still unknown, someone must be very nervous behind the scenes.

Latest posts

Back