WWIII

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/here-comes-world-war-iii-tony-blinken-announces/

Just last month, on March 2, 2024, Putin warned the West during his annual “The State of Russia” speech.

Obviously, the Biden Administration ignored this warning.

Putin noted that while accusing Russia of plans to attack NATO allies in Europe, Western allies were “selecting targets for striking our territory” and “talking about the possibility of sending a NATO contingent to Ukraine.”
“We remember the fate of those who sent their troop contingents to the territory of our country,” the Russian leader said in an apparent allusion to the failed invasions by Napoleon and Hitler. “Now the consequences for the potential invaders will be far more tragic.”
In a two-hour speech before an audience of lawmakers and top officials, Putin cast Western leaders as reckless and irresponsible and declared that the West should keep in mind that “we also have the weapons that can strike targets on their territory, and what they are now suggesting and scaring the world with, all that raises the real threat of a nuclear conflict that will mean the destruction of our civilization.”
Putin’s remarks were not “off-the-cuff.” It was a carefully crafted message directed specifically at Biden and NATO leaders and came in the wake off French President Macron’s incredibly tone-deaf speech earlier in the week:

French President Emmanuel Macron said Monday that sending Western troops on the ground in Ukraine is not “ruled out” in the future after the issue was debated at a gathering of European leaders in Paris, as Russia’s full-scale invasion grinds into a third year.
The French leader said that “we will do everything needed so Russia cannot win the war” after the meeting of over 20 European heads of state and government and other Western officials.
“There’s no consensus today to send in an official, endorsed manner troops on the ground. But in terms of dynamics, nothing can be ruled out,” Macron said in a news conference at the Elysee presidential palace.

My impression is they are more patriotic and a bit militant
You are right, they are a militant folk. But-...just like in the rest of the "modern" world, there are enough softies, lefties, wokies, M-gen, Z-gen and "other" creepies who will fight over a hamburger, a parking space or a soccer game----but NOT FOR THEIR FREEDOM.....

Exactly the same way that BUSH-SHIT said immediately that it was bin-laden on 911....the abc co. and their bs stories are already (ahead of time) are already saying WHO IT IS (not who it will be) but already telling us the REAL STORY before it happens....BULLSHIT.
It will happen, we all suspect and "know" it but it will not be only from the "called-out" guilty parties "outside" of the Continental US.
We will need to keep our preps and faith in the few patriots and NOT believe the crap coming from the "usual suspects" in DC and otherwhere....
An attack on the electrical grid, internet, fuel supplies, food supplies, medical care, your cash flow, your private property, your weapon freedoms, your garden and animals freedoms, any other type of attack or a combination of all that at the same time??????
LIVE FREE, GARY

Germany Live, while German Politicians openly want to wage war against Russia and get the people in the mood for world war, Mullahs are taking over power on the streets and threatening politicians and dissidents with the caliphate and the like.

Do you see Police on the video? No, they were probably afraid and can only coerce Women/Children and ordinary People like during Corona while they are afraid of the Mullahs, not even the German government condemned this until now.
What is also worth seeing are the black-clad guys along the street with white armbands, the German state also puts up with that.
You can see in which direction things are going in Germany, and the politicians who worship Zelensky every day and kiss his feet don't realize how the country is falling apart and the balance of power is changing.

On the other hand, you have to ask yourself which is worse for us, the current government that is plunging us directly into World War 3 with Russia or the Mullahs, both sides will probably be the people's downfall, but we'll see how it goes tomorrow....

Compare the video above with the mullahs with this video.

Above in the video no Police far and wide, here in the video German Police beating up German children again.
I'm not saying that I approve of what these children are protesting for, they were instrumentalized by teachers and politicians, but police officers who let Islamists shout their hate messages with impunity and police officers who beat up children are dead to me.
The end of this video is clearly a gratuitous use of force by the police and should be condemned, but these police officers will not be convicted in court.
I can understand how my friend tells me that street cops have to do what the police boss demands, but even among these normal cops there are absolutely sick sadists who always get away with it.
I have seen and experienced this during Corona, I see it on these videos, there is no end to it and it destroys the citizens' trust in the state.
These states in Europe here have become worse than Russia for the most part, a state structure that is now based on sadistic police officers who have no qualms about beating up women and children with the risk of causing permanent damage to their health. 🤮🤮🤮

This State is death for me. 💀

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back