WWIII

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all due respect, I don’t read msn news. Nor do I ever take it as true or honest reporting. At this point, with all that has been shown on how dishonest, corrupt, and downright EVIL that my own government (and deep state) is, I would NEVER say Putin or Russia are worse! WE caused the invasion of Ukraine on purpose. Our government is working with the mother WEFers to crash our economy as well as every other White Men built countries. They have stated this. Their goal is to KILL US ALL! Don’t trust them.

Not sure if anyone reads msn news on microsoft edge homepage just came across this interesting piece just before logging on here it seems old mate Vlad has completely lost the plot and is now planning to execute his enemies around the world including in the UK with biological style assassinations

Is this what will trigger WW3 only time will tell

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...31&cvid=51adbb36c3e14acf9638687f3a620213&ei=6

Looks like projection. Or fake news.

Not sure if anyone reads msn news on microsoft edge homepage just came across this interesting piece just before logging on here it seems old mate Vlad has completely lost the plot and is now planning to execute his enemies around the world including in the UK with biological style assassinations

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...31&cvid=51adbb36c3e14acf9638687f3a620213&ei=6

Maybe true or maybe not, but considering it is coming from MSN, I automatically assume it is fake news unless proven otherwise.

Same here, I don't read or watch anything msn or the rest of those puppet reporting.

MSN and such is #1 easy means to push the propaganda (lies) on the masses.

Agree with GP, Ukraine and all the messes we are in, is on purpose. Provoked by our own gov./WEF/DS/West and expect it to continue.

If you read MSN news, well, then I don't know what to do.
Sure, Uncle Vlad gets angry and might intimidate a few guys or send them to the afterlife, BUT, Joe does the same thing, see Gonzalo Lira whom he had liquidated in the Ukraine.

But I know, the case of Gonzalo Lira didn't interest the MSN media, of course.

The UK must have plans to hit their bunkers and let their country be destroyed as they obviously do not have a means to fight!!
1708555134919.jpeg

NATO or not, the French and the German Minister of War Pistolius are already escalating things completely.

Actually, it is already a direct declaration of war from Germany to Russia as the German army leadership has openly and actively discussed and planned how best to destroy the Crimean Bridge with German weapons and how to attack Russian positions.
They just hadn't yet agreed on how to bend it so that the Russians wouldn't find out that Germany was insolvent. The Russians have all these conversations of the German army leadership on tape and Germany has not denied that it is making plans for attacks on Russia.

Let's put it this way, if the current boss in the Kremlin wasn't so reluctant, he'd have plenty of reason to declare war on the Germans or to reduce the Taurus plant in Germany to rubble.
This damn warmongering in Europe is getting completely out of hand and the governments here want to escalate this damn war at all costs, and it's going to happen.
They reject a diplomatic solution by all means, they say that Russia must be defeated at all costs, they have sealed the fate of the whole of Europe because there is virtually no one left who can or will turn this tide.

I maintain that we have days, maybe a few weeks, but it will end in a war.
It may be that you in the USA have You are lucky that it won't spread to the USA, but Europe will burn, and Europe will burn hot, unless a miracle happens, which unfortunately is not in sight at the moment.

Even the shitty media here are already on the track of writing that we have to be prepared for war, and not even the bosses of the shitty media make the statement that seeking a diplomatic solution would be better than the alternative of millions of people being grilled in a nuclear fire. 🤮

I maintain that we have days, maybe a few weeks, but it will end in a war.
Sorry if you may be right my friend. Do not know if the time frame is right but I believe the end effect will be. We all have a bit of time to prep, but the end of the lack of intellligence and the end of stupidity at pushing the bear will be a war that nobody will win.

Latest posts

Back