What will be your Trigger moment, mine is.....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just how do we know or recognise if and when they are gonna disappear into their million dollar bunkers? Good idea, hard to imply and follow...GP
Ours are forever giving public addresses and interviews to the public and or journos for example during visits to places or in the entrance lobbies to the House of Commons and appearing in TV studios. As soon as the big players start being replaced by minions and menials will be the trigger for me.

Its like many Americans know in advance that the President must be on secret visits to war zonez or dangerous countries because he tends to vanish from public appearance and WH spokesmen do the talking.

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun comes up, you’d better be running. Thats what we Preppers have to do, be up and running before everyone else.

Biden needs to stop having events or he is going to choke while eating his own foot. Sanders has to stop because Trump stopped his events and since the liberals and Democrats cast shame on Trump for having his events, Sanders is now boxed into a corner. Biden gets protections from his "Open mouth - insert foot" problem. Bernie looses event time and publicity and Trump does not need to convince his supporters. Sander is screwed. It will be President Trump against foot eating Biden.

This is not a trigger event but a move by the Democrats to protect Biden. It will be interesting come June and see what the Democrats are going to do about their convention.

Last edited:
So does both Biden and sanders cancelling rallies today qualify? I was thinking earlier that to hold these huge rallies was asking for trouble. I guess they need to start buying more commercials on TV.

Maybe for the commie, but not Joe. He is having a very hard time. I would never vote for the guy in his best of health, but he is clearly having severe mental issues. Why his wife doesn’t get him to stop before it kills him is beyond me. I honestly feel for the man.

So does both Biden and sanders cancelling rallies today qualify? I was thinking earlier that to hold these huge rallies was asking for trouble. I guess they need to start buying more commercials on TV.

its definataly a precurser.

In the UK they have just announced the health minister has tested positive for Cornona, she fell ill the SAME DAY as she attended a cabinet meeting with the rest of the government including the Prime Minister. If they use her as an excuse for the rest of the cabinet to drop out of public view will be another precurser.

Their really isn't a trigger, it's what we will see as a threat to us personaly, if we focus on one particular we develop tunnel vision and lose sight of what's coming from our flank. We need to monitor everything and put it in context. A good example if the House of Congress claims member are going to self quarantine due to the virus are we going to view that as a trigger because we didn't pay attention to the news when in reality they are self quarantining because the virus is real.

A self described guru on youtube or the likes of Alex Jones isn't the news, fear sells!

Maybe for the commie, but not Joe. He is having a very hard time. I would never vote for the guy in his best of health, but he is clearly having severe mental issues. Why his wife doesn’t get him to stop before it kills him is beyond me. I honestly feel for the man.

They are really wanting to use him as a puppet and look to who they get for VP.

No doubt my plan for this is to bug in and ride it out on the property. I have to go to Walmart for a prescription tomorrow. Will take precautions of course but will utilize the opportunity to get a few more fresh food stuffs too. The trigger has already been pulled for me. With both myself and my wife in the high risk category I’ve allready self quarantined mostly. Will miss restaurants the most.

No doubt my plan for this is to bug in and ride it out on the property. I have to go to Walmart for a prescription tomorrow. Will take precautions of course but will utilize the opportunity to get a few more fresh food stuffs too. The trigger has already been pulled for me. With both myself and my wife in the high risk category I’ve all ready self quarantined mostly. Will miss restaurants the most.

Brent like you my husband and I have also decided to self quarantine on the property. We are fortunate that the insurance company messed up my husbands prescription and sent too much of his heart meds after the dosage was lowered so we now have about 9 months worth of meds on hand for him. We are both also high risk. We may make an occasional run for fresh food depending on the situation in the area. Will try to do drive through pick up at the store to keep contact to a minimum. Hoping the weather will warm soon and the garden will eliminate even those runs.

Latest posts

Back