Assuming the Virus responce is a Hoax...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, a big part of prepping is being in shape. I'm 6' 220lbs solid. It's been 20 years since I've had a french fry, at least 15 since I had a fats food burger, and about ten years since I really ate much processed sugar. I do 200 push ups a day and work out 4-5 times a week. I run, and do physical work most days. I take vitamins and drink a gallon of water a day. Covid schmovid. I have a hard time finding any sympathy for people who eat shyte, smoke, drink sodas and lots of alcohol, and don't do any physical work. Most people want to blame something else, when the real problem is their lack of control and laziness.

Gregs unvaccinated cousin in Alabama and her husband caught COVID recently. She is fighting it in the hospital. Her husband didn’t make it. The statistics from multiple sources show that if you have the vaccine you have a better chance of surviving it, but also being asymptomatic and spreading it to people who can’t or won’t get vaccinated. So I mask up for them. For kids, for the people who are weakened….

That's a shame they didn't use or wasn't given any of the treatments that prevent death from covid that are safer than the covid shots. The hospitals are negligent at the minimum, deliberately malfeasance at worse.

The so called covid vaccines, by definition are not vaccines. You may get a small benefit from them against a covid19 virus, however the damage and death they cause is infinitely more harmful than the advantages. You can choose to ignore this as lunacy or you can research the dozens of side effects and the recent scientific studies that are buried that show the deadly ineffectiveness of these experimental covid shots. There's no good reason to use these so called vaccines, when there's proven treatments that work 99% of the time with no harmful side effects.

Mask or don't mask. Take the government medical treatment or don’t. Its each individuals freedom of choice. I'll never wear the stupid face diaper, and I'll never take the experimental government medical procedure. That's my choice. If I die from catching the flu or cold, thats nobody's concern but my family's. I wish everybody would just mind their own phucking business and do what they choose.

Pattern: Horror story with an admonishment to vaccinate, all coming from vaccinated people. RN in hospital, horror stories about vaccine reactions, does not vaccinate and does not recommend doing so.

Latest posts

Back