Assuming the Virus responce is a Hoax...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wife and I both had it. Some people have even died from it. Many people die from the common flu and colds every year too.
It should be a personal choice whether to take the potentially unsafe government medical procedure or not. No medical procedure should ever be forced on anyone for any reason.
This shot has nothing to do with our government caring about our health. Its plain to see that this hoax is about forcing submission and stripping us of our Rights and freedoms. Nothing more. The really sad thing is, some people actually believe that this is for our own good. Plus many fools are fine with losing our freedoms and giving full control of our lives to the government and their medical "experts" over this BS.

Me and the wife have had it. I don't take any medicines or go to doctors. We came out fine. Sure, something's gonna kill me one day, maybe today. But , it's something gonna get us all some day. You can't just bury your head in the sand and pretend , not me.

I am not going to worry about something I can do nothing about,,,, the covid is real,, I am not so sure about the shot, I have not taken it I doubt I ever will ,,,,, there has not been enough testing so I will wait to see if a die off is coming,,,, maybe 2 years down the road once I think we aren't being primed for extinction

You are right. But, the good part is , you don't have to shine very bright to look like a lighthouse in the job market. Everybody I know left linked in to go to the sh

Someone said: Communism is the disease, Covid 19 is just how it spreads.

It is about control, starting very young. It is about fear (like that saying about "fear itself"). It is leftist opportunism, never letting a good crisis go to waste. It is about blaming Trump.

Covid 19 is an engineered cold but hyped for the reasons stated above. The Left endlessly discusses masks and vaccines. The Right discusses origins of the virus and therapeudic treatments. The Left calls such things conspiracy theories and disinformation uses that to ban us and try to silence us.

Gov. DeSantis has shown us the way on this. In each and every case with the Left speaks of masks and vaccines, we should instantly think Border Invasion of disgusting, unwanted, illegal alien trash and ask them how they are going to stop it and how they are going to deport the 40 million unwanted illegal aliens here.

Some food for thought:
Why do you think that European and North American countries as well as Australia are allowing so many immigrants, but yet don't seem too keen on getting them vaccinated? It's a well known fact that they're bringing in all kinds of diseases that 1st world countries haven't been exposed to in decades.

Why would they do that, and at the same time push hard for citizens to get vaccinated, by force if necessary?

The answer's simple, someone has to be around to bury the bodies in a couple of years when the full side effects of the vaccine show up and there's a mass die off of the vaccinated.

I'm not saying this is true, just a thought. But I guarantee you that everything is planned out years in advance and it's all going to plan.

TB was virtually wiped out in the UK, then it started again in parts of London where there was a large immigrant population.
Covid got into this country because the govt was too slow in shutting the borders and banning flights from affected countries, thats how the variants got in too.

TB was virtually wiped out in the UK, then it started again in parts of London where there was a large immigrant population.
Covid got into this country because the govt was too slow in shutting the borders and banning flights from affected countries, thats how the variants got in too.
Which is why I say this is all planned. Seems too coincidental to me.

I assume you mean Agenda 21.
I think a lot of it is more down to incompetence on the part of politicians, at least over here.
back along, we used to have "statesmen" now we have mere career politicians who have no knowledge of normal life.

Ok another conspiracy theorie here. Ammo is starting to come back to the shelves in quantity. Another lockdown would stop production. Hunting season is around the corner for most states which means more ammo will be needed. Most plants are running 24/7 to produce ammo. Not all calibers are available. JMHO.

I assume you mean Agenda 21.
I think a lot of it is more down to incompetence on the part of politicians, at least over here.
back along, we used to have "statesmen" now we have mere career politicians who have no knowledge of normal life.

I honestly don't think it's incompetence, as they always go through with their agenda no matter what the public says.

Underestimating your enemy is a grave mistake. These people know exactly what they're doing, and have planned this for years.

I honestly don't think it's incompetence, as they always go through with their agenda no matter what the public says.

Underestimating your enemy is a grave mistake. These people know exactly what they're doing, and have planned this for years.
the various political parties must be in collusion then, our UK Labour party is useless and will be in the political wilderness for decades to come, the liberals are nearly wiped out only 11 MP's in the whole party.
the Conservatives will be in power for the for see able future although the leader might change.

the various political parties must be in collusion then, our UK Labour party is useless and will be in the political wilderness for decades to come, the liberals are nearly wiped out only 11 MP's in the whole party.
the Conservatives will be in power for the for see able future although the leader might change.
Of course they are, they have meetings every year discussing what they're going to do. G8, Bilderberg, etc. They all know what they're doing and they're all in it together.

Attachments

• F5206CAE-C473-4038-B2F7-1F77C2E3F7DD.png
    F5206CAE-C473-4038-B2F7-1F77C2E3F7DD.png
    452.9 KB · Views: 7

THOSE are conservatives? Once there was once a joke:
Q What is the American Democratic Party like?
A It is like the Liberal Party in the UK.
Q What is the Republican Party then?
A It is like the Liberal Party in the UK.

It seems now things are reversed.

Gregs unvaccinated cousin in Alabama and her husband caught COVID recently. She is fighting it in the hospital. Her husband didn’t make it. The statistics from multiple sources show that if you have the vaccine you have a better chance of surviving it, but also being asymptomatic and spreading it to people who can’t or won’t get vaccinated. So I mask up for them. For kids, for the people who are weakened….

Gregs unvaccinated cousin in Alabama and her husband caught COVID recently. She is fighting it in the hospital. Her husband didn’t make it. The statistics from multiple sources show that if you have the vaccine you have a better chance of surviving it, but also being asymptomatic and spreading it to people who can’t or won’t get vaccinated. So I mask up for them. For kids, for the people who are weakened….

sorry to hear that. Any underlying conditions for both of them? Where exactly were they located?

Latest posts

Back