What will be your Trigger moment, mine is.....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My trigger moment has already occurred. When the Catholic Churches in Italy stop holding mass....isn’t that the equivalent of Hell freezing over? :)

It ain't just Italy, the Wife's Church called her and said the Archdiocese over this region closed all the Catholic Churches in Washington.

The way things have been ramping up the last few days remind me of sitting on an airliner ready for takeoff , when the pilot throttles up the engines until the plane trembles and then releases the brakes and off we go.... That being said I wanted to do something that would remind me of how life "used" to be in case things go off the rails and we dont resume our normal lives, so a good friend of mine and I took our snowmobiles and went ice fishing on a desolate stretch of the Brule river on the Wi/Mich border.
We were the only two humans on the ice, the day was sunny and peaceful. We talked about how things were and maybe how they will be, but kept that convo short so we could breath in the good air and try to forget about the craziness going on.
I think we were successful
My point of all this is to say, if you had the foresight to prepare for the future, and know youve done what you could, count your blessings and things will happen as they may.

It ain't just Italy, the Wife's Church called her and said the Archdiocese over this region closed all the Catholic Churches in Washington.
My church canceled for Sunday and said it will be week to week now. My coworker is Mormon and said their church canceled till further notice, worldwide.

My church canceled for Sunday and said it will be week to week now. My coworker is Mormon and said their church canceled till further notice, worldwide.
That's crazy. I grew up Mormon and church was only canceled one time that I recall and that was for a 100yr flood; multiple blizzards, ice storms, power outages, etc and they never canceled!

Teledoc calls, virtual meetings, on line classes. Welcome to the new normal.
The president is speaking now. He declared a national emergency as expected. I like that he said they are eliminating lot of regulations placed on doctors to give them more ability to treat patients, both remotely and in hospitals. He did brag about what a great job he has done a bit much for me but it looks like they are trying to do better now.

LOL! Brent, even for strong supporters...because he is such a strong President FOR the American people...even we aren’t fond of some of what he says or some tweets! He definitely has a NYC personality.

That's crazy. I grew up Mormon and church was only canceled one time that I recall and that was for a 100yr flood; multiple blizzards, ice storms, power outages, etc and they never canceled!

It is crazy! I grew up a branch of the Quakers and we went no matter what. Even after a blizzard!

My trigger moment will be when US troops are deployed. When the troops start marching down our streets, then I go into hunker down mode. Right now we have shifted into Gray man mode and partial lock down. When the troops start patrolling, then I will pull the battery from the car, lock all doors, cover all windows and post the quarantine signs. Break out the toy periscope and watch the activity.

My trigger moment will be when US troops are deployed. When the troops start marching down our streets, then I go into hunker down mode. Right now we have shifted into Gray man mode and partial lock down. When the troops start patrolling, then I will pull the battery from the car, lock all doors, cover all windows and post the quarantine signs. Break out the toy periscope and watch the activity.

Brit army is being mobilised.

Bloody knew it, first i hear that all the Dot com billionaires and tech billionaires have buggered off to their private retreats, now I pick this snippet up from ther breaking news about a guy showing symptoms arrested outside Buck Palace """"" It is understood the Queen was driven to Windsor last week as a precaution.""""

Latest posts

Back