We are in a world war against globalist Tyrrants

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tribe of 13 " all " remain pureblooded and unvaccinated . We see the growing tide of hate from the vaccinated toward the pure blooded . This reminds me of some zombie movie where once bitten the person in return becomes a zombie and seeks out to attack the remaining pureblooded . Is there something in the vaccine causing this brain alteration ? What we do know " at least those of us who do not watch CNN " the vaccine does not stop or even slow down the covid . So what is the real purpose of the vaccine ?--- The point I am leading up to , I can indeed envision a war between the vaccinated and unvaccinated . My group have no plans to go seek out and destroy our opposition but will fight for our freedom and the health of our very physical selves .

Ron Watkins was forwarding a message from Joe Oltmann
Here is the original:
https://t.me/s/joeoltmann/2322Joe Oltmann
We can argue over who is who tomorrow. Jovan Pulitzer is in a bad place right now. Please pray for him. Bring the spirit of healing upon him. In Jesus name, Amen.

Might be Anthrax. Stay tuned…

Joe Oltmann
In an effort to be clear and transparent , I don’t know if it is anthrax, some other derivative, or a spike protein (I was just told by a doctor the symptoms are similar). What I do know is Jovan is sick sick, I have been sick sick yet not near as bad as him. He has all the signs of some sort of anthrax or derivative. I asked him to go get tested and he agreed.

What is a God thing if it turns out to be anthrax… I was on antibiotics that are used to treat anthrax for the two weeks prior because my leg was impaled with a metal object in an accident in my brothers garage. So although I have been really sick, the symptoms did not include lesions and some of the other things Jovan is facing.

Pray for Jovan. Pray for any others who may have gotten sick.

Let’s hope it is not anthrax. If it is, the rules would have changed for the radical elements in our country… from denying the truth to doing whatever it takes to make sure the truth does not survive.

IMF, World Bank & 10 Countries Held Alarming "Simulation" Of Global Financial System Collapse
"'Game scenario' envisioned devastating cyber hacks, massive leaks on the Dark Web as well as avalanche of "fake news" reports unleashing chaos across societies..."
Article by Tyler Durden

Which only leaves the question. When are they going to bring it all down??

“The participants discussed multilateral policies to respond to the crisis, including a coordinated bank holiday, debt repayment grace periods, SWAP/REPO agreements and coordinated delinking from major currencies.”

REPO and Delinking from Major currencies, eh? So what are they going to give to whom? And which currencies are they going to BANKRUPT?? Or are they going to bring out the Controlled New World Order Crypto? You know the one where we can’t buy or sell anything THEY don’t want us to.

They faked so many deaths last year, I guess this year all the deaths will be the "unvaccinated".

This will be easy to state given that "vaccinated" changes constantly. Therefore, if the number of jabs required to be considered "vaccinated" is five, anyone without five jabs will be "unvaccinated".

Georgia: We are in a war to see who controls the Poseidon ship (from the move) as it rolls over again.
The war is to see who will control the money.
In my opinion, ALL of the paper (fiat) money globally will collapse, so be prepared for that.

Then in a few months we will know who won. In the meantime we (in the US) will use US Cash for a month or so, then barter and more than likely, go back to local currency as our country did before our Revolution. It is a natural thing to do.

If anyone government-wise rolls out a currency not precious metals or commodity backed run from it, It's the Banksters again.

As to when, both sides of the war know what we currently have MUST collapse.
It's a silent fight by the two as to who, when and how it is brought down.
But it is now down to a Day To Day possibility at this point.

Best keep a hard-hat over your wallet.

Last edited:
Bill Gates, the software programmer turned world-class virologist says: “Omicron is spreading faster than any virus in history, it will soon be in every country in the world”.

And "it will be the worst surge we have seen so far because it’s so infectious. "

But in the same breath, "We need to take it seriously until we know more about it."

And finally, "but I still believe if we take the right steps, the pandemic can be over in 2022".

Cases, transmission, infectious.

So he knows it's going to be real bad, but he doesn't really know much about it, but he knows it'll be over in 2022.

A poor attempt at scaring the hell out of people without specifically lying.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...cron-fear-warns-entering-worst-part-pandemic/

GaryLA: We are in a time when words are being all redefined and used differently so when spoken we don't really know what the lie means.

I am reminded by an old riddle based on simpler times.
What's the difference between a Northern girl and a Southern girl?

Answer A Northern girl says "Well, I guess you can."
Whereas, a Southern girl says "Well, I guess Y'all can."

Last edited:
Nobody understands word mis-use like Communists.

Like calling the clot-shot a vaccine.

Or refering to animals as having gender.

They know the words have an impact -- even when people know they're being misused. That's why it's important to never repeat their narratives. No matter how inocuous they seem.

For example, "diversity is our strength" literally means "skin color is our strength". But then, that dog won't hunt. "Diversity" makes it sound positive and uplifting. But everyone knows it means "skin color".

It's always a trick, a trap, or a lie.

It works properly from the above listing.
Sorry you are having problems. The video should come up using any browser.

I use Firefox and as a backup I use Opera. They both load it.
If you use Chrome they may be blocking it.

You might download the free Opera. It works when others won't show videos.

It appears the MSN Media intends to go through the holiday weekend without announcing the Supreme Court Announcement last night.
Can they cover it up until after Jan 7th? Probably not.
A deletion of news of this importance risks finishing off the news machine.

This all adds credence that a collapse may be imminent.
Watch out around December 30th and forward from there.

This morning Biden announced he is healthy and running against Trump in 2024.
The Deep State is terrified and flooding the news narrative with crap for the holidays.

Watch the patterns.

Latest posts

Back