We are in a world war against globalist Tyrrants

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great post. totally accurate. This is the attempted imposition of modern global feudal class system. it cannot be done with only military might, you must first reduce the populace to dependency. Be on the lookout for moves to outlaw or limit private ownership of land in the name of climate change.. it is about power, money is just one tool of achieving and maintaining power
Their plan is working perfectly so far. Over half of our population already receives some form of government handout. Under Bidens plan of destroying the coal and oil industry more will be seeking handouts. The millions of illegals pouring in to our country will be dependent on government handouts. And we already have certain demographic groups who have been dependent on government handouts for a couple generations.

GeorgiaPeachie: I don't know what to say here. I don't know the members here or what they think they (Us) know or don't know.
So allow me to just put my toe in the water.

I personally believe there was a major move to take most of the world down but that has backfired on them. We are seeing it collapse on them now. But we will still go through chaos to climb out of the debris.

The old Bankster system must collapse for humanity to grow. That is why we are seeing the collapse of other systems , including the medical/hospital systems, the Petro Dollar, the entire global economic system that actually collapsed in '08 - '09, the VAx attack, etc.

To me it is like a snake having to shed its skin in order to grow. If it doesn't it will die. I see humanity about to evolve evolving now once we shed the skin that has been enslaving us.

I personally believe there was a major move to take most of the world down but that has backfired on them.

Unfortunately, I can not yet fully support, if I look at the situation in Europe then I must currently say that the regime that represents the new world order has the nose in front.
We are here at a turning point where the majority of the population willingly follows the new normality and long-standing friendships go to pieces.
One is already so far that one denounces other citizens without scruples the authorities also if it were the best neighbors, it break the same times on as in Germany before 1939 and the majority is willing there still one rauflegen.

Your most dangerous enemies are those who always smile at you in a friendly way....

Ban: I hear you and there are days when I agree with you. It is frightening.
But now I feel that by the end of this month the world will see the war that is hidden from it currently.
And as Dr. Phil says "You can't fix what you don't acknowledge."

As far as those on the tit, they will learn real quick when the tit dries up or they will perish. Life can be harsh.

This is an article I wrote many years ago that I feel may be about to happen to humanity.

Slap Around

During the time of the great square sail ships, sailors of the British Navy took joy in
playing a game I dubbed “slap around”. Their huge warships carried 500 men and a
dozen or two young cabin boys. Invariably on each voyage there were at least half a
dozen new boys around the age of nine venturing to sea their first time. Once at sea the
sailors would get bored and initiate those first timers.

A short piece of rope was tied to each boy’s left wrist with the other end being lashed to
the mast placing the boys in a circle facing each other’s back. Their right hand held a
board. There were only two rules to the game. When you were tapped by the boy
behind you, you had to tap the one before you. You could hit as hard or soft as you
wanted; you were free to choose.

After several rounds of slightly tapping each other someone would always feel that they
had been tapped too hard and would accelerate his blows. Before long the sailors would
be roaring with laughter at the sight of the boys beating the hell out of each other. What
was so funny (or sad) was that all that was needed was for one boy to choose to go back
to tapping, but they couldn’t comprehend that what they did was a delayed version of
what was coming back around to them. All they had to do was to simply stop!

We are playing in an economic game of slap around that is also torturing us. All we have
to do is to simply choose to stop playing it.

.......To me, every community going back to having LOCAL everything is the way to save our nation. So I very much applaud the increase in small business!! It gives power back to the American Citizens!

Yes ma'am... as others have said, that is the way to do it... it is why they attempted to wipe out small business with COVID and why they will eventually go after private land ownership... our goal should be first to convince all our friends and loved ones that the only difference between conspiracy theories and actual conspiracies is about 6 months... we must be evangelicals in this crusade.. as my middle son told me regarding all this, "once you see this crap, dad, you cannot UNsee it"

Once the Central Banks loose control the rest will be for each community to create. But at least there will be no power structure waiting to destroy all the new creations springing up as possibilities. The banks will collapse when the Dollar is no longer trusted. That may be just a few months away, hopefully.

Last edited:
Banks: I'm too old but what about Bitcoin? That is world-wide now and perhaps stable. Maybe younger people should throw $1000.00 or so into it as an investment/hedge against the Dollar????

Once the Central Banks loose control the rest will be for each community to create. But at least there will be no power structure waiting to destroy all the new creations springing up as possibilities. The banks will collapse when the Dollar is no longer trusted. That may be just a few months away, hopefully.

There are many who think the globalists are crashing everything so they can bring in a worldwide crypto…with 100% control over what you can purchase. They are working on crashing the bitcoins that they do not control. I can’t imagine why anyone would want to convert to a total ELECTRONIC money system?? How has that electronic voting gone for us?! DON’T LET THEM DO IT! Refuse to participate. The FED is what is wrong with our current system.

EDITED to change the word “bitcoin“ to ”crypto”

Last edited:
I am still leary of it. There will come a time when it is precious metal backed. Then I will have confidence in it.
But for me metal in hand is the best investment today.

What freedom is there in numbers on a screen in a database that is controlled by government? If one can’t purchase anything without the government tracking it and deciding IF you can purchase the product you want…we are all nothing but slaves.

Social Credit Scores will be TIED to those bitcoins too. Bet your life on it. You think they are controlling now with mandates, throwing people off twitter, facebook etc…you’ve seen nothing if they control what we can buy and sell! Want to purchase a weapon or ammo? Too bad. Get “caught” expressing something online or on your phone the globalists don’t like, you could go to the grocery store only to find out they’ve cut off your ability to buy food.

GeorgiaP: What you are saying are indeed valid concerns. And they will remain until the war is over and we see if the Banksters remain or not.

Then we must determine if a true, valid, auditable system is adopted, after a lot of the current cryptos are discarded.
So in my opinion it's too early to place a bet unless you are trying to move out of country and cannot drag your gold safely.
But in that transaction it is indeed an instant transaction rather than a long term investment.

So again, for me the long term action is in hand held precious anything but cryptos.

1639353684008.png

Unless a government perverts that original purpose, which they have . . . which results in a lot of misconceptions about what money is and results in bad decisions in its deployment.
Same could be said about firearms. Are you saying guns are evil because they have been misused?

Same could be said about firearms. Are you saying guns are evil because they have been misused?
No, I was not implying money is evil because a government perverts its original purpose.
I was implying that money is no longer "just a tool of commerce" because governments pervert its use.
Sorry for the ambiguity of my post.

Latest posts

Back