We are in a world war against globalist Tyrrants

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The crash of the dollar and all other 1st world economies is all but certain. And believe me, I do not want it to happen. So much of our wealth is tied up in the stock market, bonds and other investments that won’t be worth a thing! Politicians have known for 30 years that there is no way to sustain the social spending, so they’ve kicked the can. Now the Globalist, like vultures are sitting by waiting for the crash. They will swoop in and TAKE everything…including total control. Doubt me? Go read their “vision” on World Economic Forum.

Here is a video they put out.

@Georgia Peach. I agree and disagree with you.
I am afraid of Cryptos because they are yet an unknown.
Let's assume there are a dozen of them.
After the Chaos, depending on which side wins the war, ten of those cryptos will become worthless, leaving two.

So in the meantime I would not bet on any of them.
But if I had to, I would use one (any).
It would be used for making payment only, not as an investment.
I would use them the same as using a check to transfer money.

I would invest in precious metals. When it goes bang they will give the same return as the surviving Cryptos will,
but without the possibility of a loss. So for me it is silver.

After the chaos one can sell metal and purchase some cryptos.
But there will always be alternative means of doing business and making payment.
One can only be trapped if they put all their wealth into cryptos.

I would invest in precious metals. When it goes bang they will give the same return as the surviving Cryptos will,
but without the possibility of a loss.

The precious metals we’ve invested in are the only thing I trust to be worth anything in the end, beyond land and properties we own. I don’t even think our collected Art is going to be worth much for some time. Cryptos have nothing backing them. One or two of them claim they do, but upon audit they do not. Governments can regulate them out of existence…and many believe they will to take away the competition...except for the ONE they have control of. Cryptos are nothing but numbers on a screen. Nothing more. And when they are linked to Social Scores, whoever has control of the system can and will stop folks from purchasing or selling things they don’t agree with. Think weapons, ammo, body armor, night vision, and FOOD. If the internet is taken down or we are hit with an EMP or heavy cyber attacks that bring the grid down…what is a Crypto going to do for anyone?

My dad always taught me- Diversification is key. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

I would never invest in crypto currency right now. Of course if I had invested in it years ago it would have made a very good return by now. No matter what you invest in diversification is most important. I like precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, palladium etc), gems, antiques, old coins and currency and real estate.

You can't eat crypto. You can't eat gold, either, but at least you can hold it in your hand.

You can trade precious metals for anything you would need too.

“No matter what you invest in diversification is most important.”

Couldn’t agree more Arctic!!

Last edited:
My dad always taught me- Diversification is key. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

I sold investments at one time. Diversification means, in the investment world, putting funds in several sectors, maybe six or seven. Every salesman wants to do this to his clients. The less the client actually knows about a given sector, the better. The scheme revolves around a sector going bad. Take Kodak film or Pan American Airlines. Nobody ever thought those companies would go under and my first "stock broker" actually advised me to invest in Pan American. When it all goes bad, your "broker" will remind you that HE advised you to diversify and this is the reason. You lost 10-30% but you didn't lose everything. In fact, he will tell you that now is a buying opportunity. Digressing, it goes like this:

'Yeah, I took a hit too. But we are all big boys and girls, right? I got the opportunity to make it all up in on fell swoop and this is the kind of opportunity I am offering you now. Look, Dr. Jenner, it takes courage to make money.................let's get started on the paperwork."

He will put you in another sector and forget about it. The way this works is sector by sector blinks out but you, through your "broker" are always on step ahead and have several functioning sectors. The problem is the Stock Market may appreciate at 10% per annum but you never will and that is by design. You are a retail investor and your function (and millions like you) is to buoy up the market for the institutional investor. They are the ones making real money and the only ones that should in their eyes.

I did sell investments which made money. In fact they did very well and investors were beating the doors down trying to get back in when the time limitation ran out. But this was no stock. As rule, people selling stock do not invest in stock with their own money.

When it comes right down to it, people in that world will tell you to invest in something you know. For a medical doctor, this may mean medical equipment (a very profitable business), Pharma, a genetics based business, and so on. You know more about these than almost anyone.

I sold investments at one time. Diversification means, in the investment world, putting funds in several sectors, maybe six or seven. Every salesman wants to do this to his clients. The less the client actually knows about a given sector, the better. The scheme revolves around a sector going bad. Take Kodak film or Pan American Airlines. Nobody ever thought those companies would go under and my first "stock broker" actually advised me to invest in Pan American. When it all goes bad, your "broker" will remind you that HE advised you to diversify and this is the reason. You lost 10-30% but you didn't lose everything. In fact, he will tell you that now is a buying opportunity. Digressing, it goes like this:

'Yeah, I took a hit too. But we are all big boys and girls, right? I got the opportunity to make it all up in on fell swoop and this is the kind of opportunity I am offering you now. Look, Dr. Jenner, it takes courage to make money.................let's get started on the paperwork."

He will put you in another sector and forget about it. The way this works is sector by sector blinks out but you, through your "broker" are always on step ahead and have several functioning sectors. The problem is the Stock Market may appreciate at 10% per annum but you never will and that is by design. You are a retail investor and your function (and millions like you) is to buoy up the market for the institutional investor. They are the ones making real money and the only ones that should in their eyes.

I did sell investments which made money. In fact they did very well and investors were beating the doors down trying to get back in when the time limitation ran out. But this was no stock. As rule, people selling stock do not invest in stock with their own money.

When it comes right down to it, people in that world will tell you to invest in something you know. For a medical doctor, this may mean medical equipment (a very profitable business), Pharma, a genetics based business, and so on. You know more about these than almost anyone.
When I first started buying stocks I was doing pretty good. Not getting rich but buying low and selling high. I thought "well, if I do this well on my own, maybe I could do a lot better with some "expert advice."
So I subscribed to The Motley Fool and started buying their picks. It took me years to dig out of the hole they put me in.

This article was written Dec 27, 2021. It may be of interest to some.

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Cede & Co. And The Ever Rising Stock Market.

First let’s discuss the history of Recording Deeds, Mortgages and Promissory Notes.

The English battle of Hastings in 1066 ended with rights being given to common people by the king. One such right was in order to repossess land due to non-payment on a mortgage, the original mortgage and note must be presented in court. This is still our law.

Until around 1880, people hid their deeds, mortgages and notes at home. A fire could make them lose their land as well. Then county governments realized they could make money recording and certifying those documents for the courts; their word was good. But recording was, and is not, required. The penalty for not recording an instrument is if another instrument is recorded before yours, regardless of the date they were signed, the first recorded instrument is in line legally ahead of you. You get the shut out.

So if you fail to record your deed, the original seller can sell the property again and that buyer can record his deed, making him recognized by law as the rightful land owner. Thus everybody started recording instruments. This benefited the counties because now they knew who to bill for land taxes annually. So this is why people record instruments at the county court houses. The recording satisfies the Battle of Hastings requirement to produce the original documents. A certified copy from the county suffices.

Now let’s discuss MERS, the Mortgage Electronic Registry Service. They were incorporated in 1996 due to the new practice of big Wall Street banks boxing up thousands of mortgages and selling them as Mortgage Backed Securities. The bankers knew they would be sold over and over again to investors. The bankers did not want to record each of the thousands of individual mortgages in the boxes in each land owners county and pay the fees. So they had a corporation record them in a spreadsheet noting the location of the original documents in various offices around the U.S. So when the box was resold they just updated their spreadsheet by assigning the docs to the new bond holder company. Such a simple world now.

Here's the shortfall of that system though. Before MERS, investors were always given the original docs to hold in their hands. Now they have been trained to accept photo-copied docs which are not legal original documents. Once the bankers got rolling they ran extra copies of the illegal docs and sold them too. So there may be five people that hold five different mortgages on your home without you knowing about it. All five can try to collect from you. Now the banks were openly cheating the world.

Around 2011 MERS went bankrupt. All the records in mini warehouses were hauled off to landfills after non-payment of rent. Judges and lawyers were reluctant to uphold the original documents requirement because it would destroy the bankers and the pension funds that own those boxes. If one really pushed an attorney they would play fair. I have a very close relative in that situation. I explained to her the above and advised her to push an attorney for the original documents when she could not pay her mortgage. She has been in her home and has been making partial payments for the past seven years. She cannot be foreclosed on so the investors hope she will sell the home someday and pay off the mortgage. That’s all they can do is hope. All the above is what killed the global economic system in ‘08 - ‘09 and why today everywhere you look in the financial world you can expect to see rampant fraud, intentionally created.

Now let’s talk about Cede & Company. This corporation was founded in the same year (1996) as MERS was for a similar reason. Instead of registering and re-registering stocks and bonds as was the practice in order to deliver those “receipts of ownership” to the owners, the stock market simplified the system. All stocks are registered to Cede & Co. who holds them in their name. They then keep a giant spreadsheet on who the individual owner of the day is. Now come the investment funds we purchase stocks from. They take our money and post in their spreadsheet you have 10 shares of stock. The stock held by Cede is assigned to your brokerage house. But what happens if either your broker or Cede go out of business? You are simply a creditor of that broker and have no contractual relationship with Cede & Company, therefore you can’t get your stock from Cede. All records will be lost. The bankers have just screwed you and the pension funds again.

This is why the federal government is committing fraud to print worthless digital money to prop up the stock market – it's to keep the fools in the dark about the giant Ponzi schemes the bankers and government created. This is why several big financial advisers have been predicting for a few years that the stock market will continually go up in price until one day no one will care. They won’t care because no one will have the stocks in hand or know who owns what or how many people bought the same share of stock. It too, like MERS, is a Gordian knot that can never be unraveled. In the end, all of us victims will be holding Confederate dollars to show our Grand-Kids.

Last edited:
Many years ago, either Dear Abby or Ann Landers posted an article that greatly impressed me as a young adult easily impressed.
Both of those remarkable ladies (sisters) wrote syndicated newspaper advise columns for us troubled folk.

One of them wrote a response titled "The Three Most Common Lies". I don't recall the reader's problem.
Her response was

"The three most common lies are:
1. Your check is in the mail.
2. Honest Honey, she didn't mean a thing to me.
3. I'm from the government [and the bank] and we are here to help you."

Note: "Bank" addition mine.

Now go back and reread Cede & Co.

I have a few stocks, based on my brothers research (has never steered me wrong) and a couple promising tech for the medical sector.
Also have some crypto, way up from my original small investment. Plus IRAs and retirement accounts.
Had a private practice and also had a regular rental plus a vacation rental.
Private practice went under as that was kind of a part time gig and timing was bad, had to sell the rental with the BS “don’t pay your landlord crap”
VRBO and stocks plus crypto and retirement acts still doing great, in fact rents are higher on VRBO now then in 2019. Even our personal home is up in value quite a bit- plus the land we bought earlier this year.

My sister in law is also a financial advisor, retired stockbroker so if I would be getting any advice it would be from her- not from someone who had something to gain. I can see what you mean here.

As long as we are sharing investment lessons I might as well share mine.

Starting at the age of 10, I worked on the harbor waterfront cleaning boats and scraping barnacles off the hulls. I was earning 50 cents per hour.

One day I took a break with the men in a nearby bar & grill. I ordered a large coke. It was served with a Dixie cup. Before I could pour it a co-worker said “I wonder if that entire Coke will fit in that tiny cup”. I said I doubt it as did everyone else. I took a two dollar bet it wouldn’t fit, I was the only better but I knew I couldn’t lose.

I lost and was about to pay him. He refused payment but scolded me by explaining he wondered about the cup yesterday and tried it.
He then said not to ever play another man’s game as you will lose every time.

In my mid 20s I was a bank loan officer. I wanted to learn about stocks so I purchased stock on another bank and held it in my hand for a year. It didn’t change. In my duties I had to check stock valuations monthly for stocks we held as loan collateral. I had to go to the local stockbroker business and sit and watch the ticker board flash by. There were about 40 chairs in the room with about 10 elderly gents in there with me.

I realized I was betting against them. If news broke that could impact stock prices they were ready to buy or sell and I was not.
I sold my stock immediately.

Since then I only took risks in which I could pitch in and control the outcome. Otherwise I left it alone; just my personal choice.

Last edited:
I have a few stocks, based on my brothers research (has never steered me wrong) and a couple promising tech for the medical sector.
Also have some crypto, way up from my original small investment. Plus IRAs and retirement accounts.
Had a private practice and also had a regular rental plus a vacation rental.
Private practice went under as that was kind of a part time gig and timing was bad, had to sell the rental with the BS “don’t pay your landlord crap”
VRBO and stocks plus crypto and retirement acts still doing great, in fact rents are higher on VRBO now then in 2019. Even our personal home is up in value quite a bit- plus the land we bought earlier this year.

My sister in law is also a financial advisor, retired stockbroker so if I would be getting any advice it would be from her- not from someone who had something to gain. I can see what you mean here.

You are in good hands.

Latest posts

Back