We are in a world war against globalist Tyrrants

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears the MSN Media intends to go through the holiday weekend without announcing the Supreme Court Announcement last night.
Can they cover it up until after Jan 7th? Probably not.
A deletion of news of this importance risks finishing off the news machine.

This all adds credence that a collapse may be imminent.
Watch out around December 30th and forward from there.

I saw the day before yesterday where Justice Kavanaugh gave the regime until the 30th to give him what he asked for.

1640274862256.jpeg

Easterner, this is great news, thanks.

But keep in mind that the Associated Press is similar to the Alternative media's Tyler Durden.
They both collect articles written by others.

The AP sells them to news publishers. So the question is who is buying that particular story?
Tyler collects other's stories, along with some of his own writings, and offers them free to alternative News sites to choose to post.

How many stories that you saw were non-Alternative News stories?

Our local TV station mentioned it as well last night.
But I still do not see the Main Street News shows discussing that story, that is all I am saying.

Until I see that done I personally fear what they may be up to.
To do this hints they may down to their last bullet and are desperate.

IMF, World Bank & 10 Countries Held Alarming "Simulation" Of Global Financial System Collapse
"'Game scenario' envisioned devastating cyber hacks, massive leaks on the Dark Web as well as avalanche of "fake news" reports unleashing chaos across societies..."
Article by Tyler Durden

Sooo, you know it's coming. The US had drills/plans for airline attacks on buildings, just before it happened (and we did EVERYTHING possible to make sure it could happen). Then there was Event 201 discussing how a global pandemic would play out, a couple of months before it happened. Now this, after many talks about a Great Reset.

I am happy to know that you folks will be best prepared to fight through it.

Much love

Helen: Hopefully conversation by millions of folks like the ones here are making a difference in the ongoing war.
This is what is needed now, Digital Warriors discussing, learning and sharing the truth (the best we can get to in the fog)
to be able to warn others.

This is the best we can do right now instead of storming the Bastille with guns not realizing the Deep State isn't there.

I still contend that the Main Street News Media ON TV has never mentioned that the SCOTUS will hear the case against the Biden Federal Vax Mandates. TV is what the sheeple watch to deliver their "truth". Sheeple do not read the NY Times or the NBC online news paper.

In the above post (Look, There Is No Federal Solution) I believe Biden is braced to lose his Executive Orders to require the suicide shots.
It is even possible that states may also lose that executive power as well.

Therefore, the Covid machine could crash after Jan 7th or so. Prepare for it.

That still causes me concern because the Deep State will not tell the people of the Jan 7th date
so they may have big plans to divert attention away from Jan 7th.

Last edited:
Keep your eye on Turkey. If they legalize a crypto as the currency to replace their collapsed Lira, that spells death to all Central Banks and the Reserve US Dollar. The spotlight will suddenly move from Covid to the collapsing Central Banks and their US Dollar.
I'm curious to know how this will come about as Turkey accounts for 0.9% of the world's GDP.

I'm curious to know how this will come about as Turkey accounts for 0.9% of the world's GDP.

The problem is that the financial institutions are, so to speak, at the limit, Turkey has a lot of debts in European countries, if you can no longer pay them, a lot of debts will remain practically on the banks, it is then over.

We probably come the same as the crash at that time with Lehmann in the U.S., it plunges all into the abyss and nowadays even deeper than then.
Currently, the financial sector here is worse drann than at the time of the last financial crisis, no more reserves, interest rates are in the ground, inflation and high government debt because of Corona.

The only positive thing about a bankruptcy of Turkey would be that Erdogan hangs on the rope, this man is very dangerous and you saw his last weapons delivery that was discovered, Erdogan delivers weapons everywhere and has great interest to destabilize other countries. If Grandpa Jo realizes how many weapons Erdogan has already delivered to the USA, he would drop dead...

The problem is that the financial institutions are, so to speak, at the limit, Turkey has a lot of debts in European countries, if you can no longer pay them, a lot of debts will remain practically on the banks, it is then over.

We probably come the same as the crash at that time with Lehmann in the U.S., it plunges all into the abyss and nowadays even deeper than then.
Currently, the financial sector here is worse drann than at the time of the last financial crisis, no more reserves, interest rates are in the ground, inflation and high government debt because of Corona.

The only positive thing about a bankruptcy of Turkey would be that Erdogan hangs on the rope, this man is very dangerous and you saw his last weapons delivery that was discovered, Erdogan delivers weapons everywhere and has great interest to destabilize other countries. If Grandpa Jo realizes how many weapons Erdogan has already delivered to the USA, he would drop dead...

The Turkey-EU thing highlights other problems like Turkey-NATO and that highlights the NATO problem. Turkey is really not a European country no matter what they say. It has no business in the EU. Turkey functions now as a Muslim country, whatever that means, whose interests do not align with that of the USA. And what the hell is the USA doing in NATO in the 21st Century? It had the purpose once of countering the Soviet Union. Now, it has morphed into countering Russia? Meanwhile European countries spend next to nothing on their defense against Russia or anyone else and it is clear from the Nordstream pipeline that Russia is a European country and the future of Western and Eastern Europe lies in the closer economic and cultural connections between all of Europe and not the USA. Forcing an old model of world relations onto the US and Europe just does not work well.

DrJenner: That is a great question.

First let's consider their location. Their country alone bridges Europe and the Arabian world of influence.
What they do can spook the hell out of their neighbors who are already spooked about the US Dollar, Central Banks, Cabal etc.

Next is the fear factor. Up until now, whenever the confidence in Fiat currency occurs citizens run to precious metals.
This time they can try Crypto currency.
The US Dollar Ponzi scheme ends when people get spooked. They may be about to get a good look at the spookiness of it all.
If Turkey turns down a great CABAL deal just to get as far away from the dollar as possible, watch out.

So far two other countries have gotten off the Dollar, albeit small ones (as you point out about Turkey).
I believe that has been Greenland and Venezuela.

We may be watching a giant game of Chicken. Which culture will turn away from the Dollar and to safety first?
What does the last one remaining with the Dollar win?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back